Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do I’ve been working from home for almost a month now, and it’s been a little strange. It’s like when I was a grad student again, but I can’t go out and get drunk with friends, attend seminars, or lounge around on punts lazily drinking Pims… 

I’ve had my ups and downs these past few weeks. In addition to the strangeness I’m sure we are all experiencing to varying degrees, work has been stressful. I work for a not-for-profit that deals with the public, and it’s gotten busier and more serious and the things go along, so apologies for not posting all that much new content. For those following me on FetLife, I hope you have been enjoying my walk down memory lane with my Vintage Experiences. Well, here’s a new one.

So not to go on a longer tirade about COVID19, I’ll get right to it. Working from home has its ups and downs. The good things about it include being able to wander into by hubby’s office with little notice and get laid. Another positive is that I can sit around all day in diapers, or, if I wear a really big absorbent diaper, one diaper.  

The other day, I had a long marathon work session set up which would involve me sitting at my desk for all of the day, either in Zoom meetings, talking to volunteers on the phone, writing a grant report, or just checking emails (I’m sure I forgot a number of things… work’s been stressful). I’ve been longing to do this since I found my old story about doing a marathon study session in one very big diaper from back in my grad school days:

Preparation

I’ve been on a big Rearz kick lately, and have a pack of their adorable Lil’ Monster diapers sitting in my diaper collection. I love hoe big they make my butt, the crinkly sounds they make when I move, and how they prevent me from completely putting my legs together. There’s something very erotic about not being able to close your legs, like you are just a little vulnerable, but then you are also protected by a very thick poufy diaper… I have rather larger diapers, and when I put them on I swim in them a little, and I can feel them moving about if they are not taped on completed tight, and the friction of the padding and soft parts of the diaper rubbing against my sex is delicious.

On this day, I decided to supplement the already awesome absorbency of Rearz diapers with a booster. I chose to slide in a Goodnite Trufit pad into the diaper. These make great boosters as they let the pee flow through them, and they hold almost as much as your average Goodnite, so about 1 Rachel bladder’s worth.

After waking up and peeing in the toilet (like a big girl for one last time), I stripped from my sleeping PJs and panties, and lay naked on the bed. I applied cream to my girl bits to protect them from potential rashes, as I was planning on sitting in a (wet) diaper for many hours. I also applied lots of baby powder as well.

Laying on my bed, I slipped the diaper with strategically places booster under my bum, and I taped it up nice and snug. Now with Goodnites will sometimes wear panties overtop of them, especially if I’m going out into public (ease of changes, and keeps the noise down), but these diapers are too big. They would stretch out any panties I put over top of them, and I don’t think I have any that would even fit (I usually wear Girls Size 14 panties…). So I slipped a pair of larger than average PJ bottoms on over top, and a professional looking blouse on over a tan bra (for the Zoom call).

I then waddled into breakfast, the thick diaper and booster pad making normal walking a little difficult. My hubby, who was filling the kettle, noticed the clear crinkly sounds I was making and the growth of my bum. He raised an eyebrow, but he’s quite wise to his kinky wife’s random diaper wearing habits and didn’t comment. We did our breakfast thing and I fixed myself a big pot of green tea (Jasmine), after enjoying a mug of black tea with my scone.

Our teapot holds about 4 big mugs of tea, and I was planning on working through this as the morning progressed. Green tea usually makes me pee really quickly, and I would never drink this much tea regularly, due to its effect which would seriously disrupt my day (constant bathroom visits can be a hassle). But with the diaper in place, I had a perfect reason to try to finish the full pot.

I won’t bother you with a play by play of my tea drinking and diaper wetting, as I did not keep track of things as the morning progressed (I was too busy), and rather than trying a hold and flood approach, I ended up doing the ‘leak whenever you feel even the slightest urge to pee’ technique, which is satisfying, confuses your bladder, and also makes it impossible to know just how many bladder’s worth of pee your diaper is absorbing.

I will, however, point out some of the milestones…

Let the Wetting Begin

I was at my computer at 9 am, padded, and ready for my Zoom meeting. The meeting took an hour, and my bladder was already full before the meeting ended. My breakfast tea had already worked its way through to my bladder, helped by the fact that I finished a mug of green tea after the first half hour.

The first intentional wetting of such a lovely and comfortable diaper took a little effort, in that I had to consciously relax halfway through the meeting. The thirsty Goodnite Trufit booster easily absorbed everything and I carried on, with my colleagues and boss none the wiser.

The rest of the morning passed with relative ease, and I continued to sip tea and pee into my diaper whenever I felt the urge.

I emptied the teapot into my mug at around 11:30, and while the tea was almost cold at this point, I pressed on an enjoyed it.

I could feel the wet swollen diaper through my PJ bottoms, and it felt… well… swollen. The Goodnite Trufit pad was clearly saturated and felt like I was sitting on a firm burrito, or something similar.

The diaper had yet to leak, but I noticed another strange feature, and I don’t know if anyone else has had a similar experience. The full diaper force me to sit with my legs further back, I felt like I had (and I did) a huge wet bulk between my legs. Is this how having a big dick feels? Probably not… Anyhow, the sodden diaper forced me to keep my legs open, which, given the computer chair I sit on for work, forced my pelvis to be thrust forward in an uncomfortable way. I noticed some back and hip pain as a result.

When noon struck, I had officially been in the now soaked diaper for about 3 hours! I got up and waddled to the kitchen for a quick lunch, which I ate at my desk. When I got up, the heavy diaper sagged and I was forced to re-adjust the tabs to make it tighter. Thankfully these diapers have a re-fastenable plastic landing strip, so this was not a problem. I also refilled the tea, but because I was buzzing from all the caffeine, I decided to try a different, herbal, tea. I was still jittery all afternoon.

After lunch, I peed again, about half a bladder’s worth, and this time I did it standing up, as I was worried about the gathers not working given the addition of the booster. The diaper help up just fine, but was very wet and thick.

I still felt hip and lower back pain as a result of the wet diaper hunch I was forced to assume to work at my desk. I also felt a little taller, as the thick, wet padding of the diaper under my bum was literally elevating me higher than normal. I had to lower my computer chair to comfortably keep typing!

Anyhow, my fluid intake was reduced in the afternoon, due to the caffeine jitters, but I still put away two more mugs of tea. I leaked intentionally and consistently for the first hour, but then decided to hold it for one last big, full bladders worth, as I felt like the diaper was reaching capacity. I was also feeling very clammy in my diaper area, and the soreness from the wet diaper spreading was getting uncomfortable.

At about 2 pm, my bladder was full, not like epic full, but full and ready to leak. My constant peeing throughout the day had lowered my capacity.

So I stood up at my desk and released. The diaper was heavy! So heavy that it was sagging again. I thought against re-fastening the tabs, as undoing one might cause the whole thing to fall. Peeing, I could feel the warm, sensual wetness of the pee flooding my girl parts and adding to the warm mush that was already between my legs. I reveled in the feeling, and after peeing for a good 30 seconds, I felt a warm trickle down the inside of my leg. The gathers had given way, and a small trickle of lukewarm pee was running down my inner right thigh. The fabric of my PJ bottoms caught all this, but I knew it was time to change.

The Aftermath

Still feeling the occasional droplet escape and make it into my PJs, I waddled into the washroom. I shimmied out of my PJ bottoms, and beheld myself in the mirror. The diaper was huge! Massively swollen in the front and the back, and I was forced to stand with my legs apart, as its bulk would not allow me to bring them together.

I appreciated my reflection for a little while, and then set about changing. The second I undid the taps the diaper threatened to plummet to the ground. I was able to hold the sides and carefully lower it to the ground. I then snapped the following pictures.

IMG_20200410_192219.jpg

As you can see, the diaper was very wet.

IMG_20200410_192226.jpg

Despite my being well hydrated, my pee was relatively yellow.

IMG_20200410_192232.jpg

The Goodnite booster pad was really thick as well.

IMG_20200410_192234.jpg

It felt distinctly bulky between my legs.

IMG_20200410_192241.jpg

Bundling up the diaper was a bit of a challenge, as the tabs were less sticky, having been refastened once.

IMG_20200410_192301.jpg

I added the razor for scale.

IMG_20200410_192308.jpg

So you can see just how bulky the final product is.

IMG_20200410_192313.jpg

Despite how wet the diaper was, some of the wetness indicators sort of remained.

IMG_20200410_192326.jpg

I love the cute designs on these!

IMG_20200410_192331.jpg

Lil’monsters!

Anyhow, I was wondering just how much I’d peed, given that I had not really released full bladders, and I thought… I own a kitchen scale I never use, let’s put it to good use.

IMG_20200410_193501.jpg

So I jumped into the shower to clean off my lower extremities, and then, wearing a towel on my bottom half, scurried into the kitchen to grab the scale.

IMG_20200410_193506.jpg

As you can see, my diaper weighed in at 2.1kg! I will have to weigh one of the diaper dry in order to calculate just how much pee that was, but I’m thinking a good 2 litres!

Anyhow, I disposed of the diaper (my garbage was going to be heavy this week), cleaned the scale and hurried back to work.

I thoroughly enjoy the distraction the diaper provided me. It was mild at first, but then became very interesting.

Oh and after cleaning up, I decided to put on a Goodnite, ‘just in case’ as I could not be quite as confident in my bladder after basically giving it the day off.

I’m going to do this again, so stand by for another serious diaper wetting!

Best,

Rachel

As always, if you enjoyed my writing and wanted to support my work, you can check out my wishlist, or buy a pair of my dirty or peed in panties!

This is a great write up! Sounds like you're making the most of the lockdown...

The last few days I have had to dial in to some large conference calls for a big legal case I'm working on. Your story made me think, maybe I'm not the only enjoying a full bladder or even a leak to help the time fly by... A man can dream.

I watched a movie with some friends of mine on our computers but zoom going between us so we could sort of be together as we watched.  As we watched the movie (The Interview) I wet myself, full on voids.  After multiple soakings, the movie ended and I went to bed.  While I slept, I'm pretty sure I peed myself again.  Which has never happened.  It's as though it was a conscious decision, but I was able to stay asleep.  Anyways, by the time I woke up, it was probably the second wettest, but by far, the bulkiest and thickest padding I had ever worn and wet.  I did take pictures, but I didn't feel comfortable uploading them anywhere yet.

Guest Flyboy

I love using trufits as a booster. I find they help to spread the wetness around more evenly as well, which optimizes a diaper's total available capacity. Sadly, I haven't seen the trufits sold in any stores near me for quite some time now. I wonder if they're getting phased out?

9 hours ago, Flyboy said:

I love using trufits as a booster. I find they help to spread the wetness around more evenly as well, which optimizes a diaper's total available capacity. Sadly, I haven't seen the trufits sold in any stores near me for quite some time now. I wonder if they're getting phased out?

Gosh, I think you are right, they were pretty good, at least conceptually and I would have died for one when I was a kid. They were too tight for me unfortunately. 😞 

Does anyone know? Do I have to ration mine? 

I mean one of the drawbacks was that you had to still wash the underwear part, so you might as well have had a fully reusable training pant, and Kimberley Clark was just trying to cash in on the pads...

54 minutes ago, AramFingal2 said:

Love the image of you sitting at your computer working while peeing yourself and wondering if thats how it feels to have a big one.  Maybe public transport manspreaders are just wearing diapers and cant sit comfortably with their legs closed.

Definitely. Oh I'm totally going to picture this next time I'm on the Skytrain... if I ever am again 🙂

On 5/1/2020 at 7:22 PM, DakotaDriver said:

Can't let those things go to waste, they're expensive! I always hate changing unless I've made sure the padding is fully soaked.

Did you end up having to use that Goodnight afterwards as well?

Another great story as always Rachel.

It got used, yes, and quite quickly after. My bladder was filling faster than normal!

On 5/2/2020 at 7:20 AM, nappypants said:

Love seeing pictures of a woman's soaked nappy alongside the story of how it got that way!

Thanks, and you will notice it is labelled as 1.... more to follow 😉