Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for People with a Penis...

Ok so I was in the shower the other day, having a little fun with the shower head... *sploosh* and it got me thinking. So, I naively put the following question to people with penises on the forum. Have you ever used your penis like a shower head to pee against your anus for pleasure? Is this possible (like can you pee if your penis is bent that way)?

Okay, this is actually kinda funny.

With a full erection, it wouldn't  bend enough.  When completely flaccid, it'd be too short.  With a partial erection, maybe.  You'd have to be long.  Like disproportionately long.  A gentleman could however 'point' himself in such a way as to pee into the air and have it fall back down onto his bottom.  That's probably the closest anyone can get.

There's no way of knowing.

The possibilities are endless

4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hehehehehe (envisioning @rachelkirwan’s scores of loyal followers trying this next time they’re in the shower)....it’s equal parts cute and hot 😘

Hey, what do you think I was priming people for? 😉 

2 hours ago, Will1994 said:

Okay, this is actually kinda funny.

With a full erection, it wouldn't  bend enough.  When completely flaccid, it'd be too short.  With a partial erection, maybe.  You'd have to be long.  Like disproportionately long.  A gentleman could however 'point' himself in such a way as to pee into the air and have it fall back down onto his bottom.  That's probably the closest anyone can get.

There's no way of knowing.

The possibilities are endless

No way of knowing? I expect at least a few of you try 😉 Science demands it 😉

Thanks for your thoughts everyone.

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Have you ever used your penis like a shower head to pee against your anus for pleasure? Is this possible (like can you pee if your penis is bent that way)?

This is probably one of the funnies questions I read in a long time. 🙂 My hands-on (pun indeed) experience with penises is limited to my own, but I would be curious to look at dude who can pee against his own anus, and I mean literally this way, not just down his buttcrack. Only 100 or so years ago he could make a circus career, like a "garden hose man". 😂

8 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Ok so I was in the shower the other day, having a little fun with the shower head... *sploosh* and it got me thinking. So, I naively put the following question to people with penises on the forum. Have you ever used your penis like a shower head to pee against your anus for pleasure? Is this possible (like can you pee if your penis is bent that way)?

ROFL! pretty funny question. I thought my balls would be an issue, but my flaccid penis just makes it to the edge of my anus. So I suppose I could do this (don't have to pee right now). I might try this later when I have to pee, and report back lol.

I have tried this ... not that I have a long penis ... it is 5 and almost a half inches (sorry it isn't very long 😞 

The best I could do, after an exhausting marathon of masturbation when I was single and at university, was pull and stretch my floppy penis until I could almost get the head to touch my anus. I couldn't get a date (I was/ am so socially inept.). I was really very horny and the campus was for all intents and purposes deserted at weekends. I spent the day drinking lots of water and soda. I waited until the evening; wanked until I could wank no more. Since most everyone was gone and the showers on my floor were empty. I went in and sat on the shower floor and turned on the water. I took a lot of time trying to stretch my penis around to see what it felt like in my arse. I think I got the tip near ... or adjacent ... Then I had to pee. I tried to pee into my arse. It did not work. Cupping my hand over my buttcheeks and helping direct the spray onto my anal area was better. But I wanted it inside. I was REALLY horny.

So ... after I was done (showering off too). I went to bed and slept a few hours. I got up and had to go (not a 10 desperation, maybe a 6-7). The dorm was quiet. I went to the water fountain and checked the front desk lost and found and found some clear air tubing. It was not large enough to put my penis inside and too big and rough to put into my arse. I used some of my sandpaper to smooth the cut edges and drank more water. 

Back to the shower... I got in and put one end of the tube against my closed anus. It was bigger than my anus so I did not try to fit it inside (or remember lube - my roommate had cinnamon flavoued "Motion Lotion" but I had never used it - just heard him talking about using it.) Some shower water fell inside and that felt odd/arousing in a good way. I filled the tube up from the shower and put my thumb on the bottom until I placed it on my anus. The very warm water made me squirm. It almost burned.  I got the bright idea that if I put the other end of the  flexible tube on the head of my penis and peed, the pressure might push it into my arse.

I peed and of course, it wasn't anything like someone (or me) peeing into my own arse. 

The closest thing I found was a penis extender ... this was a looong time ago. It was probably latex and was before nuskin and those types of products. My gf at the time complained that I had too small of a penis and didn't make enough money to satisfy her goals in life. (As if that helped any, right?) She said if I could solve at least one of those problems, I would not be a total failure as a man. I tried lots of things. I even bought the aforementioned penis extender ... giving me (supposedly) an extra 3"!  She said it did not feel like a real cock was inside her and went off to her mom's house for the week ... (after 3 hours of foreplay, which I think she enjoyed, judging by the way she came all over my face three times before even me asking about intercourse.)

I took a look at my $8.99 purchase (before tax and shipping) and saw the head was just a sponge. Since she wasn't going to use it and it was rigid, I poked a hole in the tip and sponge put it back on. Using some lube, I was able to get the extension to bend (OK, picture it going kind of flat like a garden hose in the middle) and making my penis a LOT longer than 5".

I worked the head into my arse (owww! and kind of oooh! head rush because the latex penis had a realistic circumcised head shape.) Then I held off peeing as long as I could. 

When I could stand it no longer, I thought ... I need to let go and pee. Then I realized it was probably a stupid idea to do this on the bed. I wanted to get up and this made the fake penis move. (oooo!) I was distracted enough that I peed. 

I felt nothing. I thought OK ... small hole, should be some force ... right? I'm not a scientist or engineer ... but I should feel something.  I was holding my breath and I guess had stopped my flow to a trickle. One hand was on the fake penis in my arse and the other was holding the fake penis over the top part of my penis. No leaks. All of a sudden .... 

Whoosh. Spurt. Spray. Warm. 

OOOOOO >.< 

It felt like quarts, gallons. I know it wasn't.  I finished and tried to roll off the bed. The fake penis fell out of me. The pee that was left inside went all over my comforter. I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.  Oh and  that symbol (OOOOOO >.< ) I came. I don't know if it was a physical or tantric or p-spot orgasm, but it was one that made me see stars.

I have never told anyone this story. I have been too embarrassed to do it. After showering, I was so afraid my gf would come home and find the fake penis and know I had done something ... I threw it in the dumpster ... I was so afraid someone would know what I did or would have seen me ... 

15 hours ago, electronical said:

ROFL! pretty funny question. I thought my balls would be an issue, but my flaccid penis just makes it to the edge of my anus. So I suppose I could do this (don't have to pee right now). I might try this later when I have to pee, and report back lol.

Please try.... for science 😉  Oh wait, you did! Amazing! 

4 hours ago, tennyson said:

I have tried this ... not that I have a long penis ... it is 5 and almost a half inches (sorry it isn't very long 😞 

The best I could do, after an exhausting marathon of masturbation when I was single and at university, was pull and stretch my floppy penis until I could almost get the head to touch my anus. I couldn't get a date (I was/ am so socially inept.). I was really very horny and the campus was for all intents and purposes deserted at weekends. I spent the day drinking lots of water and soda. I waited until the evening; wanked until I could wank no more. Since most everyone was gone and the showers on my floor were empty. I went in and sat on the shower floor and turned on the water. I took a lot of time trying to stretch my penis around to see what it felt like in my arse. I think I got the tip near ... or adjacent ... Then I had to pee. I tried to pee into my arse. It did not work. Cupping my hand over my buttcheeks and helping direct the spray onto my anal area was better. But I wanted it inside. I was REALLY horny.

So ... after I was done (showering off too). I went to bed and slept a few hours. I got up and had to go (not a 10 desperation, maybe a 6-7). The dorm was quiet. I went to the water fountain and checked the front desk lost and found and found some clear air tubing. It was not large enough to put my penis inside and too big and rough to put into my arse. I used some of my sandpaper to smooth the cut edges and drank more water. 

Back to the shower... I got in and put one end of the tube against my closed anus. It was bigger than my anus so I did not try to fit it inside (or remember lube - my roommate had cinnamon flavoued "Motion Lotion" but I had never used it - just heard him talking about using it.) Some shower water fell inside and that felt odd/arousing in a good way. I filled the tube up from the shower and put my thumb on the bottom until I placed it on my anus. The very warm water made me squirm. It almost burned.  I got the bright idea that if I put the other end of the  flexible tube on the head of my penis and peed, the pressure might push it into my arse.

I peed and of course, it wasn't anything like someone (or me) peeing into my own arse. 

The closest thing I found was a penis extender ... this was a looong time ago. It was probably latex and was before nuskin and those types of products. My gf at the time complained that I had too small of a penis and didn't make enough money to satisfy her goals in life. (As if that helped any, right?) She said if I could solve at least one of those problems, I would not be a total failure as a man. I tried lots of things. I even bought the aforementioned penis extender ... giving me (supposedly) an extra 3"!  She said it did not feel like a real cock was inside her and went off to her mom's house for the week ... (after 3 hours of foreplay, which I think she enjoyed, judging by the way she came all over my face three times before even me asking about intercourse.)

I took a look at my $8.99 purchase (before tax and shipping) and saw the head was just a sponge. Since she wasn't going to use it and it was rigid, I poked a hole in the tip and sponge put it back on. Using some lube, I was able to get the extension to bend (OK, picture it going kind of flat like a garden hose in the middle) and making my penis a LOT longer than 5".

I worked the head into my arse (owww! and kind of oooh! head rush because the latex penis had a realistic circumcised head shape.) Then I held off peeing as long as I could. 

When I could stand it no longer, I thought ... I need to let go and pee. Then I realized it was probably a stupid idea to do this on the bed. I wanted to get up and this made the fake penis move. (oooo!) I was distracted enough that I peed. 

I felt nothing. I thought OK ... small hole, should be some force ... right? I'm not a scientist or engineer ... but I should feel something.  I was holding my breath and I guess had stopped my flow to a trickle. One hand was on the fake penis in my arse and the other was holding the fake penis over the top part of my penis. No leaks. All of a sudden .... 

Whoosh. Spurt. Spray. Warm. 

OOOOOO >.< 

It felt like quarts, gallons. I know it wasn't.  I finished and tried to roll off the bed. The fake penis fell out of me. The pee that was left inside went all over my comforter. I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.  Oh and  that symbol (OOOOOO >.< ) I came. I don't know if it was a physical or tantric or p-spot orgasm, but it was one that made me see stars.

I have never told anyone this story. I have been too embarrassed to do it. After showering, I was so afraid my gf would come home and find the fake penis and know I had done something ... I threw it in the dumpster ... I was so afraid someone would know what I did or would have seen me ... 

Squeeee! Thanks for sharing, I never thought that you could like stick an extender on the end. Makes sense (they don't give girls penis user manuals, though I think you might have went into some of the appendices for this one 😉  

So basically, it's a pee enema... I wonder if like a catheter would work to do this... 

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

@tennyson This might possibly be the best, most detailed, absolutely adorable and thoroughly entertaining answer to Rachel’s question EVER. 😍

Agreed!

I think a bigger sample size is needed, any other boys out there willing to try next time they are in the shower (tubes not required)?

6 hours ago, tennyson said:

After I wrote my post, it hit me about an hour later ... Oh crap ... what did I just share. I really ... I mean really thought my post would be a thread ending post. 

I started shaking and my eyes were tearing up. Luckily I could blame it on the pollen outside. 

@PrincessPeeach and @rachelkirwan thank you ... HUGS (if that is OK)

It was lovely! Sending you a big hug! 

I wonder if a thin catheter could be used by people with a vulva to do the same...

Alright when I read your first post I got such a huge complex thinking "Whoa guys actually have that huge flaccid dicks that they can actually bend it to their anus?" And then I read the comments and realised that it's true that's not possible.

But then I was imagining doing that while standing up. However, I am lying on my bed right now and realise that if I really pull it I can actually make it just brush against my anus (It hurts like hell when I do that though). So yeah maybe I will be able to pee like that but then I seriously don't think it'll be a pleasant experience. Also, I don't know how I'll be able to let go when I am tugging my penis that hard.

If I grab mine by the foreskin and pull hard enough, through the gap between my balls, I can get it to point up my asscrack somewhere near my actual asshole (but not long enough to go in). I can certainly pee no matter what way I bend it, but the amount of turns it's going through and the fact that I have to hold it by the foreskin to point it back up means I just end up a messy fountain rather than something akin to the spray of a shower head. Does feel kinda funny though.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I have laid on my back and raised my butt off the ground, then peed gently with my penis pointing "down" so that gravity causes the stream to hit my anus. Which would be more like a tap than a shower head.

Another thing I can do is pull my stretchy foreskin and press the tip on my anus with a finger, and pee like that. Which would be more like a shower head, only pressed right up against you. :-)