Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rexone Commission Thread

Hello everyone. After the popularity of https://life-without-toilets.blogspot.com/ and so much appreciation of my artwork across various platforms, I have finally decided to start accepting orders for commissions / paid artwork.

1. Please drop me a direct message, here or Twitter or mail me at [email protected] with subject "Commission Artwork Order for your customized artwork requirements.

2. Upon receiving your request, we will discuss your specific requirements and level of details that you seek.

3. After your details are noted, I will calculate the total charges. To start the work I will need 40% advance. I will provide you an invoice and the link for payment.

For remainder payment, I will provide you low resolution water marked images and a link for payment. Once I receive the remainder amount , I will send the high resolution non-watermarked images to you.

4. I accept payments only through PayPal.

5. Rates are as follows :
$3 for single character line art
$5 for single character colouring
$6 for each panel of comics

$4 for Additional detailing like addition of specific dialogs or props, or major changes after final line art has been previewed to you.

6. I reserve the rights to deny or accept specific details in case they are beyond my capabilities.

7. I will reserve the commercial rights to my artwork. If you would want to share it, please give the credits.

8. What I do

Female & Male Pee desperation 

Extreme Female & Male Pee desperation 

Female & Male Wetting 

Big Boobs & High heels come as standard unless you ask otherwise 

9. What I don't do

Furries or non-human characters 

Futanari

Any other kinks

10. Minimum delivery time is 7 days.

Actual delivery schedule will depend on your requirements and will be finalized during our discussions.

I may deliver before the estimated timeline, but I reserve the window to avoid unnecessary haste.

Hey guys, I think I may have made the descriptions a little too elaborate and boring. So let's make it simple...

If you would like to order a custom artwork or a comics of your own, all you have to do is drop me an email to [email protected] with subject "Commission"

or dm me on any of these - Twitter, Discord, Instagram(Rexone312) or here.

Then we will discuss all about your artwork requirements and the rest.

I hope you guys enjoy my art and give me a chance to demonstrate my skills to you 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, atdhfkm said:

Guys, I strongly recommend you this artist. Expecially for those of you who got a little bit bored with anime styled artworks we have here aplenty. He definetely know how does desperate woman look like, and you won't need to explain twice what exactly do you want to see 

Thank you so much for the appreciation buddy! As an artist, it inspires me so much 😊

On 5/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

Hey, what happened to this fantastic blog. Why did you stop writing it? 

You're right Princes,I should get back to it. It was just that I had hit a writer's block plus the MBA and then I lost my job due to the pandemic. All these combined together kept me away from it. I must find a way back 🥺

Guest Peter-P

Hi Rex,

that is amazing again! Specially the realistically (right girl's) bulging bladder! 🙂

Unfortunately I cannot read the text in the small frames in the middle. The pixel density is too low. 😞

12 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

Hi Rex,

that is amazing again! Specially the realistically (right girl's) bulging bladder! 🙂

Unfortunately I cannot read the text in the small frames in the middle. The pixel density is too low. 😞

I was waiting to hear from you. Hearing from you and your appreciation always makes my day!

Also, I intentionally kept the pixel density low in the preview. 😬

Guest Peter-P
2 minutes ago, Rexone_312 said:

I was waiting to hear from you. Hearing from you and your appreciation always makes my day!

Also, I intentionally kept the pixel density low in the preview. 😬

Thanks for the words 🙂

And same to you!

So the low density is to prevent "picture collecting" and probably publising against your copyrights ... Yes, that would be bad for an professional artist...!

But would you write the small texts below the picture here?

Thank you again for the fascinating drawings. Soecially the coloured (comic style) are fascinating!

Just a spontaneous idea:

what about colouring the very old series too...?!?

18 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

Thanks for the words 🙂

And same to you!

So the low density is to prevent "picture collecting" and probably publising against your copyrights ... Yes, that would be bad for an professional artist...!

But would you write the small texts below the picture here?

Thank you again for the fascinating drawings. Soecially the coloured (comic style) are fascinating!

Just a spontaneous idea:

what about colouring the very old series too...?!?

Why not?! 

Dani on left says : "Thanks for coming over dude! Isn't it getting hot here with you"

Kendi on right says : "We girls are having a little pee holding contest, Thought you would be interested"

The guy then says : "You girls read my mind! Whoever holds the longest while obeying my rules, would get the Big D" 

And I knew that not many comics are available based on pee desperation, that's why I thought of venturing into it. Though I have a long way to go before my art comes close to the likes of DC or Marvel. 

Talking about the old drawings, yes, they are on my mind. I will be Digitally painting all of them... I cannot promise a date though

Guest Peter-P
5 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

Dani on left says : "Thanks for coming over dude! Isn't it getting hot here with you"

Kendi on right says : "We girls are having a little pee holding contest, Thought you would be interested"

The guy then says : "You girls read my mind! Whoever holds the longest while obeying my rules, would get the Big D"

Thank you for the text!   :)

5 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

And I knew that not many comics are available based on pee desperation, that's why I thought of venturing into it. Though I have a long way to go before my art comes close to the likes of DC or Marvel. 

Talking about the old drawings, yes, they are on my mind. I will be Digitally painting all of them... I cannot promise a date though

That would be really great :)

I should have put up the comic details earlier but here they are now:

1. Francisca wants to hold it - About a girl who tries how it feels to hold a full bladder forban entire day. Has 6 pages. Costs $7.5

2. Dani vs Kendi - About two girls who are having a holding competition just to impress their common crush. Has 6 pages. Costs $10

3. Desperate Viking - About a female viking who has to undertake a journey to get a special dragon killing weapon. But all through the way she can't pee. Has 8 pages. Costs $12.

If you place an order for all the three you can get the entire set for only $20.

• 2 weeks later...