Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first personal experience (Male, Desperation, Wetting, Messing)

Great story. Although I regularly soil my cycling shorts but never with scat! There was one time the coffee I had disagreed with me and I was really entertaining the idea of messing myself. But I was wearing white cycling shorts and I had ways to ride before going home--not to mention that I haven't enough courage built up to deal with that level of humiliation!

Guest neilscotland

Great story.  Thanks for sharing.  As you said "Oh my god it feels so good" to do that.  So good you just have to do it again.  That's why after many years I am still doing it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:21 AM, wetskipants said:

There's something euphoric about that moment you go past the point of no return and fill your pants than wetting, which I also love. So much more primal a sensation. Personally, I prefer a medium to hard load to a soft one. 

With 'primal' you found a well fitting term, honestly. I can´t really comment on which texture I prefere personally because I´ve only repeated the deed once and it, again, was on the softer side. When it comes to clips I much more like to see soft messes compared to solid ones. That´s because for me it somehow is like this:

letting go / release / desperate accidents >> straining one out on purpose

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 5/28/2020 at 1:21 AM, wetskipants said:

There's something euphoric about that moment you go past the point of no return and fill your pants than wetting, which I also love. So much more primal a sensation. Personally, I prefer a medium to hard load to a soft one. 

i got past the point of no return yesterday. peed and just relaxed my anus, oh my god, what a load, soft hot and lovely. walked on for a bit just enjoying the primal feelings. oh so good.