Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The OmoOrg Discord 4k Giveaway!

The OmoOrg 4,000 Member Discord Giveaway!

shizuku2.png

In celebration of the OmoOrg Discord reaching its 4,000 member milestone this week, we are hosting a small promotional giveaway for all our members!

This giveaway will be split into two parts. There will be a Twitter based giveaway with the grand prize being a $40.00 Amazon Gift. To enter the Twitter giveaway, all you have to do is like and retweet the following and you'll automatically be entered to win!

The Discord giveaway's grand prize will be a free Omorashi commission from our very own @Biku! To enter the Discord giveaway, just join our Discord server and follow the instructions in the #giveaway channel.
https://discord.gg/omorashi

In addition to the two grand prizes mentioned above, there will be three runner up prize on both Twitter and Discord for a free 6-month gold membership on OmoOrg!

Both promotional giveaways will end May 4th, 2020, at which time the winners will be declared!

I know it's not much, but I still wanted to try and host something simple and fun and give our members a chance to win something they can use to buy a game or something to help provide entertainment during these times!

Thank you all for all your support, you're all awesome and I'm happy to see our community growing so much and hope we can continue to grow and prosper for many more years to come!

• The title was changed to The OmoOrg Discord 4k Giveaway!
  • This topic was pinned and featured
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured