Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Not in the toilet

So people have you ever been in a situation where you had to pee but the toilets where just not a option what did you do.

I'm asking because yesterday or it could've been the day before i don't really remember but I woke up with and urgent need to pee so I jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Only to find the door lock and someone showering so I went back to my room and tried to wait it out. After some serious waves of desperation and about 2 or three leaks I knew I was gonna make it so I got up and went straight to my back yard. I needed to go so badly I didn't even care that the neighbors might see me that wasn't on my mind as I wiped it out and started to pee. As soon as I went back inside tho o saw the person come out the shower I wonder if I actually could have waited 

Back in my early adolescent years, I used to wake up early in the morning dying for a wee, but with a morning wood that won't go away. I tried thinking of something else, doing breathing exercises, nothing worked, and of course I couldn't just wait it out because I was terribly desperate. I would end up tiptoeing out of the house and into the yard, and water the bushes in the garden.