Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female True, genuine accidents

I understand that this falls more into the category of embarrassing than anything else, but has anyone ever seen someone, male or female, have a genuine wetting accident. Not drunk or ill or as a child. But a genuinely true accident by an adult?

No need to provide any detail on the thread if you don’t want to, but a simple ‘yes, female, thirties’ or something like that would do.

I’m intrigued as to whether such incidents are rarer than once in a lifetime experience to witness.

Yes, I did. My friend laughing at me when I wet myself while suddenly one of my friends scared me in a Halloween haunted house and she lost it because she laughed so hard.  It was actually funny, but she was very embarrassed because of that. I'm used to wetting accidents and was just one of many, for her it was the first one, never happened before, as she stated. I didn't really believe her, but was not mean and didn't want to rub the salt on the wound, sort of speak.

• 1 year later...

Once at Epcot in Orlando, I saw a woman in her mid forties sitting on the curb outside of Test track. She had clearly wet herself. Her crotch and thighs were soaked, and a clearly visible stream was coming from her. I had to do a double glance, but My wife and kids were with me. So I just kinda brushed it off. The bathrooms can be kinda tricky when your trying to squeeze everything in. We did the parent swap often and had a young child. It can be hard logistic wise waiting on the parent pass and needing the bathroom. I usually wore protection when we went.

Edited by Bjdl27
Spelling error (see edit history)
8 hours ago, PipiTiger_Frank said:

Wow, this sounds hot! Can you describe her a bit more? What type of woman was she? And where was she wet? I find it simply sooooo sexy if woman of 40+ pee their pants....

I can try, though it was a while ago. She was white with salt and pepper grey hair. I believe she was wearing a light colored patterned shirt and the aforementioned high waisted blue jeans. I don't remember shoes. She walked slowly with a slight waddle, and hunched forward a bit. Height-wise she was close to my height with the hunch, so probably around 5'5". Heavy set but not significantly overweight with wide hips.

The wet spot was very obvious on the blue jeans, both front and back. It spread from her crotch up a bit in the back, like she had sad down wet. The front was a lot better with streams going all the way down the pants. The cuffs of the pants dripped. I thought that perhaps she was wearing a pull-up that flooded, but the leak didn't make the "butterfly" shape, so at most she was wearing absorbent underwear. 

20 hours ago, SilverSnake said:

I can try, though it was a while ago. She was white with salt and pepper grey hair. I believe she was wearing a light colored patterned shirt and the aforementioned high waisted blue jeans. I don't remember shoes. She walked slowly with a slight waddle, and hunched forward a bit. Height-wise she was close to my height with the hunch, so probably around 5'5". Heavy set but not significantly overweight with wide hips.

The wet spot was very obvious on the blue jeans, both front and back. It spread from her crotch up a bit in the back, like she had sad down wet. The front was a lot better with streams going all the way down the pants. The cuffs of the pants dripped. I thought that perhaps she was wearing a pull-up that flooded, but the leak didn't make the "butterfly" shape, so at most she was wearing absorbent underwear. 

If she wasn't visibly embarrassed or desperate, it was probably something that happened to her quite often, and the chances are she did wear some sort of (inadequate) protection when she really needed an adult nappy.

I was at the store today waiting in line (the other restroom was being cleaned, and both the family restroom and two of the stalls were out of order). There was a girl in her teens or early twenties wearing a white skirt and pink shirt standing next to me typing on a phone, rocking back and forth and biting her lip. After about three minutes she began walking back and forth and asking if the woman in the stall was almost done ("Be patient, I'm constipated."). Two minutes after that the girl pulled down her skirt, then started to pull down her panties when she dropped her phone. She bent down to pick up her phone, said "Oh.", and started wetting herself (her panties were white and covered in blue triangles). She stood back up, finished, pulled her skirt back up, told me I go next, and walked out. I started getting desperate three minutes later, and the woman left the stall two minutes after that, without bothering to flush or wash her hands.