Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Being Mean When Others Are Desperate

I am particularly interested in situations where people are extremely mean when someone is desperate. So my question is have you ever been extremely mean to someone simply because they were desperate or taken advantage of the situation, or consequently have you been in a situation where people took advantage of your desperation to absolutely torture you?

As a kid  guess sometimes the other kids could be mean about it. But that's how kids are. Tease. Think it's funny. Laugh  at you if you're desperate or have an accident.   I thought some of the teachers I had, I guess because they were adults, were actually being mean about it. And not just with me but the occasional other kind who really needed to go bad or had an accident.  My mother also was hot and cold on the subject. Sometimes  sympathy ad understanding. Sometimes she'd go on and on about  what a terrible thing  I did blah blah blah. Scolding,  lecturing etc

I have been mean to people when they are desperate and have had people be mean to me whilst I was desperate but they were with consent. My husband, my girlfirend, people from here and other websites. That is enjoyable because I enjoy being tortured by them and equally enjoy doling it out because I know they are enjoying it. 

I can't remember having ever being mean or had someone be mean to me in a random situation. Sure I have teased my friends when they have needed to pee and they have done it back to me but I wouldn't say that was "mean", just a bit of fun.

Years ago on leaving the crowded parking lot after an open air concert my fellow passenger stated that he had better peed before leaving. I admitted that I felt the same but now it was too late for the two of us. Personally for me it was no big deal to get along with an already demanding bladder but my friend soon started to complain and to moan. But the queue of cars just moved in slow motion and we calculated it would cost us up to an hour before we would reach open country. A lot of people and security guards all around kept my friend from simply peeing by the roadside. Half an hour later he started to touch and hold himself while he complained about his urge. I could not but mention that though my bladder was as well annoyingly full, being an experienced holder I might be able to refrain for some additional hours. I encouraged him that he should rather grab his crotch and sqzeeze his dick than pee his pants. After another grueling half hour we finally could break free and headed for the nearest side road with some bushes alongside.

Guest Desperationpee

I like when someone is mean when I'm doing a hold it encourages me to hold a lot because it makes me horny.

Sometimes I am mean with other people if they ask for it

• 2 years later...

Being mean to someone who is desperate to pee is an important composant of my fetish.

What I like is when people badly needs to pee but cannot find a way to relieve themselves, and the fact that their full bladder is teased or that some additional demay gets in their way. So having someone delaying, blocking someone who wants to go pee, or make water run from a faucet next to them, it clearly arouses me.

But it is in a fictional environment, since deliberately doing such a thing in real life would be getting near abuse (and aggravated since it would provide sexual arousal).

I don't say I never did something like that, but I managed to make that very rarely and never push very far. What I did :

- one day I was in the car with a female friend. She announced she needed to pee. I deliberately took a road that was not the fastest to reach our destination. It was not an important delay (15 minutes), but we could have reach out destination faster, and I did it to make things lasts longer for her.

- one day a female colleague of mine told me her coffee machine key was out of order so she asked if I could pay her coffee with mine (and she gove me money directly). After lunch, I waited until I saw her heading to the bathroom to offer her to take coffee now. She agreed even though it was clear she would have liked to visit bathroom first. She used to have a smoke while drinking her after lunch coffee so we had to go out of the building , so once again it initiated a 15 minutes delay and some discomfort on my colleague

- when I was younger, one of my favourite trick was, when my cousins (male and female) stopped playing suddenly and start heading to bathroom saying they must pee now to call them back. Usually they would stop, jumping in place and saying they gotta go now, and I would reply something like "I just wanted to tell you to hurry, you look pretty desperate, don't lose it on the way"

I also caused major discomfort to some female friends (making them hear a faucet, blocking the way to bathroom, pressing on their bladder...), But it was in very consensual situation, they agreed to be treated like that.

Edited by aumonier95 (see edit history)

@aumonier95

"- one day I was in the car with a female friend. She announced she needed to pee. I deliberately took a road that was not the fastest to reach our destination. It was not an important delay (15 minutes), but we could have reach out destination faster, and I did it to make things lasts longer for her."

Evil in a rather crafty way as she would probably never suspect that you are deliberately trying to delay her but when you have to go really bad 15 minutes can be a very long time!

"- one day a female colleague of mine told me her coffee machine key was out of order so she asked if I could pay her coffee with mine (and she gove me money directly). After lunch, I waited until I saw her heading to the bathroom to offer her to take coffee now. She agreed even though it was clear she would have liked to visit bathroom first. She used to have a smoke while drinking her after lunch coffee so we had to go out of the building , so once again it initiated a 15 minutes delay and some discomfort on my colleague"

Also rather crafty, although she had to go bad enough she probably could have said just wait for me to use the bathroom a moment, but I guess she didn't want to be rude.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@aumonier95 Also rather crafty, although she had to go bad enough she probably could have said just wait for me to use the bathroom a moment, but I guess she didn't want to be rude.

She didn't hide the fact that she intended to go pee. I said to her something like "can we do it now since I may not be available for the rest of the afternoon ? You will go when we come back. I thought you really wanted a coffee. It is now or never" (I don't remember the exact words, it was 20 years ago, but that's the idea)

That is not very nice (the worst being that I had not that much scheduled that afternoon), and that kind of thing usually is unproductive (I confirm I tried to provide choice to other women - coffee of pee ? now or never ? - and they always choose pee first). It is why I remember that (lame) situation, it was the only time it worked (with a coworker). But during the break I watched her as we discussed, and she was really needing to pee, agitated, twitching her mouth, and mentioned once that she must go pee as soon as we are finished. She did went to bathroom right away when we came back on our floor.

@aumonier95

"That is not very nice (the worst being that I had not that much scheduled that afternoon), and that kind of thing usually is unproductive (I confirm I tried to provide choice to other women - coffee of pee ? now or never ? - and they always choose pee first)."

I think it's always wise to go to the bathroom if you have to go bad enough before deciding to drink more! I would think that most people would probably realize that unless circumstances prevent it otherwise. But it is interesting that there are some people who even when they know there is no bathroom available will not try to limit their liquid intake.

I think that the truly mean situations are where there is no possibility for the woman to go to the bathroom whatsoever as those are the situations that are more easily exploited as there is no escape from them.

When a workmate said she had to pee while we were in a kitchen area getting ready to leave, I turned on the faucet, she called me mean and said she would pee herself and turned off the faucet, I quickly turned it on again but when she vent to turn it off again another workmate  had started to use the sink to wash out her mug.
She ended up doing a little step dancing before going towards the bathroom. I said something about needing to go and started to walk towards it as well so she ran to get there first. 
I would say it was mostly innocent, fun though. 

I wouldn't be extremely mean to someone without their consent and even then, like, on the giving end of things, I tend to want to comfort and take care of the person. (This is the case for me in fantasies too). 

However, (and this is just in fantasies) I like the idea of baring witness to someone being extremely mean to someone who  is desperate and then telling the mean person off to protect the desperate person. 

But, if I'm on the receiving end? I think I would rather enjoy it if my partner teased me like that, even in a super mean way. 

I mean yea it has happened honestly.. like I didn't mean for things to happen the way they did. But in all honesty I get sooo fucking turned on by female desperation, and I have to really seen too much of that in person nor have I even done any of the other omorashi related stuff that I want to do with a woman so badly!! Lol. Anyways here it goes, I'm going to give a bit of a condensed version of this story because I've been planning on writing it and posting it here!! So this happened when I was a teenager, my girlfriend at the time and I went to splish splash (it's a water ride park for those who might not know). We got there early, like about 2 hours or so before they opened so we just sat in the car and waited for it to open. Not long after we got there she told me that she really had to pee! And of course there wasn't much we could do with the park not being open yet and not really any place around it (it would be a bit of a drive to go anywhere). Which I did ask if she wanted to leave just to go somewhere for her to pee, but she said she didn't want to. But she kept like freaking out you know, so I suggested she just go behind a bush or something, there wasn't much privacy in the parking lot but the specific spot we were in did offer some, and plus there was no one in the parking lot yet being that it was so early. Now the drive just to get to the park took maybe and hour and a half or so. I'm not exactly sure how long she had to pee for, my fetish was also way different and I wasn't necessarily into all of the things that I am now. Because if that had happened today with my fetish being what it is, it would be a WHILE different story lol. Anyways so yea she had to pee so bad she was freaking out a little bit but also didn't want to take any of my suggestions, so clearly didn't have to pee that bad because I would think that if she really did then she would have peed anywhere so it doesn't happen in her pants lol.. but nope. And this was also the very first time in my life that I had seen female desperation like this and up so close to it!! So I've been getting horny as all hell this whole time, my dick was so hard during all of this that I could have smashed a diamond lmao. And with that being my first time experiencing anything like that, it was literally driving me crazy because I was getting more turned on then I have ever been before, she's desperate but doesn't want to take my suggestions so that she could pee yet she kept doing the same thing which yes turned me on, but after a while I started to get annoyed or something, honestly I think it was just a complete system overload being that close to a woman who is desperate to pee but just isn't and can't go pee!! At a certain point though a worker came into the park through the gates that were locked and everything, so I mentioned it to her and we got out of the car and walked up to him so we could ask if my girlfriend could just go inside really quickly just so she could pee, because she's bursting over here and the park doesn't open for like an hour and a half! And I think she was even fidgeting quite a bit and you could tell she really had to pee. So with this guy looking right at her clearly able to tell she was in a bad situation even if we didn't just announce it, and he flat out tells her "No. You have to wait until the park opens". And dear God right at that moment when I looked at her, she had THE most disappointed and defeated look on her face! She didn't say it but I know she was worried she would end up peeing herself  before the park actually opened. And I'm sure that standing there, getting rejected when she's desperate to pee and probably thought she would be allowed to go had to be pretty devastating for her! But she seemingly managed to hold it in until they opened aside from saying every now and then how bad she had to pee.. I don't think she leaked at all, I mean she didn't say anything and I didn't see anything so I'm just assuming not. Or if she did it wasn't very much at all! And once the park opened we got on the line which wasn't really long since we were there early and all. But we also had to get a locker to put all of our stuff in. Now I would have figured that the literal second we got into the park she would run off to the bathrooms, but no she actually proceeded to follow me to get the keys and go to the locker. So I asked I'm like I thought you had to use the bathroom? And I think she responded if I remember correctly with the fact that she would go after this. Meaning that she would pee after we put our stuff in the lockers. No I don't know how desperate she actually was but from the entire time we were in the parking lot and she was holding it in but she seemed like she was about to pee herself the whole time. Now if she really had to pee that badly then I'm not sure why she wanted to wait even longer when she didn't have to. But that was absolutely the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life it was the first desperation that I actually got to see like that on that level and that close and personal. But man if that situation had happened today with the way I am and my fetish is now since it grew exponentially, that whole scenario would have taken away different turn. I would have tried to get her to like maybe play around with her pee a bit, make her hold it way longer or if she really couldn't hold it any more when we were in the parking lot, since she didn't like my other suggestions, I would have just drank it straight out of her! Been problem solved, no more desperation! And I'd get to have a nice warm yummy drink! (At least that's what you hope for with pee lol)! That's the thing, it really always tastes different. Sometimes it's a weak flavor, other times it's super strong. Sometimes there hardly even is a flavor. But every now and then it will have a taste that's somewhere in the middle between being way too weak and way too strong where quite honestly it tastes really good.. but shit in all honesty if I was actually able to do all of the things I want to with a woman, omorashi related then it doesn't really matter because it's still a woman's pee and there for it is like automatically fucking awesome yummy and fun as all hell!! 

I tend to be mean when I do bladder control, but I believe people actually like it hehe. As for my close ones, no, not really. I'm actually nice and sympathetic when people are stuck in a situation where they can't empty their bladder and it makes them uncomfortable. I remember only one case when I wasn't. My husband (boyfriend at the time) and I ate somewhere, had some drinks, and then decided to go for a walk. Some time passed, and he said he needed to pee. We walked some more, searching for a public WC, but there were none. Eventually we ran into a fast food place, and I suggested him using a bathroom there. He gladly agreed. We walked in, and there was a huge line for the counter.

"Okay, let's just leave," he said.

"Why?" I asked, quite puzzled.

"It's rude to just come in, pee, and leave, without even ordering. And the line to order something is way too long."

"Lol, apparently you don't need a bathroom that much. Otherwise you'd drop this "rudeness" nonsense and just go!"

"Woah, that was totally uncalled for. Why are you so aggressive?"

At this moment I realized I was just being mean for no reason, said sorry and offered to stand in line while he uses the bathroom. He accepted my plan and went.

As I have said multiple times in this site, I honestly feel SUPER guilty about enjoying desperation!

If someone consents for me to be mean to them (like my girlfriend) I even struggle to be mean in THAT situation!

But if it is a truly desperate situation (no chance of getting to a bathroom) I would do anything and everything in my power to help the person last until they got relief.