Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Situations where guys can pee but women have to hold it

I am wondering if anyone here has been in a situation where the guys were able to go to the bathroom but the women have to hold it, either because they were unable to pee outdoors or because there was a long line and you couldn't wait long enough, or any other situation where the guys just have the convenience of being able to go to the bathroom but the women were unable to go for whatever reason. I wouldn't even know where to start with that because I have so many examples.

So my question is in that situation how exactly did you react? It will be interesting to see how the responses break down by gender!

I enjoy these scenarios, and also enjoy the much rarer reverse, where the girls can go and the guys can’t! In practice though I usually feel bad for the people waiting.

For guys getting to go the biggest examples I can think of are various festivals and such that I’ve been to, usually the ladies lines have been much longer, leading to them waiting longer to get to the land of relief. Normally I’d assume that was due to the urinals etc available for guys, but the last few events I’ve been to have also had female urinals, and they haven’t seemed to make much difference

I don't think that female urinals have ever been popular and I think that most women either can't use them or won't use them, so it probably wouldn't make much of a difference. Men can just pee easier due to anatomy and since the men usually have more places to go it's a double whammy usually. That is why it's rare for there to be a situation where the women can pee quickly while the men have to wait.

Yeah that makes sense, seems a shame though if more of them would/could it would definitely speed things along for them and their bladders! Interestingly there was a queue for the ladies urinals, that took me a second to realise what was going on!

Yeah it is definitely rarer for the reverse, I have liked it/liked the idea of it though !

The most extreme case of this I've ever seen was at a KD Lang concert I attended at a fancy-ish old school theater house. The audience was literally over 90% female, probably closer to 95% (yes, 19 out of 20). Alcohol was being served and consumed, and being that we were all sitting in theater seats, it felt a bit inappropriate to leave mid-performance. This all added up to an absurdly long line for the ladies' room at the intermission, I actually did a rough count of around 80 in line, just to get in to the restroom. There was literally no line for the men's room, and I actually felt guilty as I marched past the entire women's line into the men's room. I assume because it was a relatively upscale event, I didn't see any women going into the men's room. I did see a lot of leg crossing and frustrated expressions, and quite a few women ended up giving up and leaving the line. Not sure whether they went off to find another restroom or decide to try their luck at holding it through the rest of the show.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Thanks for sharing this anecdote!

Of course! There are a few other good memories I have, but the ones I have enjoyed the most are intentional. For example, sometimes she will drink a bunch of beer before and during a musical or play, "forget" to go before the start, get up like she is going to use the bathroom during intermission (during which time I get to use the men's room) and come back to our seats without going because "the line is too long", complain a bunch knowing how much I'm going to enjoy it and letting me tease her, then leave with me to go home without using the bathroom at the end so that she has to endure the trip home, then watches as I relieve myself (or even helps aim me - that one really gets her squirming), and then we have sex while she struggles with a full bladder that my penis is pressing against from her anterior vaginal wall, and FINALLY she gets to use the toilet after that. But these holds are very much intentional - sometimes planned together, sometimes initiated by her as a surprise - so I'm not sure how well they fit into the theme of this thread, which seems to be more about organic situations where the women genuinely would go if they could, whereas these intentional holds are just cooking up an artificial scenario to force her to hold it for me. These intentional holds are MUCH more common than true unintended desperation.

The biggest one that I can think of that can affect either gender, but actually more so males is when a public bathroom is closed for cleaning or repairs. 

whats interesting is that if the women’s room is closed, typically I can just use the men’s (except in rare circumstances). Whereas if the men’s is closed, they really aren’t allowed into the women’s. 

17 hours ago, provox said:

For example, sometimes she will drink a bunch of beer before and during a musical or play, "forget" to go before the start, get up like she is going to use the bathroom during intermission (during which time I get to use the men's room) and come back to our seats without going because "the line is too long", complain a bunch knowing how much I'm going to enjoy it and letting me tease her, then leave with me to go home without using the bathroom at the end so that she has to endure the trip home, then watches as I relieve myself (or even helps aim me - that one really gets her squirming), and then we have sex while she struggles with a full bladder that my penis is pressing against from her anterior vaginal wall, and FINALLY she gets to use the toilet after that. 

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. Has she ever had an accident while you were having sex with her?

3 hours ago, JamieLove said:

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. Has she ever had an accident while you were having sex with her?

Never a full-blown accident. A few times, she has leaked a little bit. We generally put a towel down if she's desperate enough that she thinks she might leak, but she almost always manages to hold it. I do always enjoy the look on her face when I enter her while she's dealing with a full bladder though.

2 hours ago, jb2ja said:

She sounds like a keeper. Has she ever gotten to go when you didn't?

There have been a few times when the men's room had been out of order or occupied or being cleaned, but none of them are interesting stories because I was not that desperate and just waited for the bathroom to become available or found another. There have been a few occasions when I was desperate and she wasn't, though. In particular I remember a time when I didn't get to use the bathroom on the way out of a party so we could catch a train, and ended up having to hold it for about an hour. She joked a bit about the situation and how much I would have enjoyed it if it was the other way around. I did make it home in time, but was quite desperate by the time I got to the toilet.

Some days ago i wrote a story „no loo on the racing track „ 

There were no toilets all around, boys went behind the gallery, the girls had to hold it.

My friend’s and my girl, did not wee all day long.

It was a day trip with my friend and his girlfriend.

The girl was holding it all day. She was needing to wee since hours and before we did leave home with a bus, she could finally go to a loo.

She was standing with tight crossed legs in a long line.

After a while, my friend told her that we could not wait any longer, because the bus is leaving.

The boys could piss, there was no line, but she had to go to the bus without to take a much needed wee and had to hold it for 2 1/2 hours longer, all the way home.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:19 PM, wannawatch said:

Now that we're talking about 'men having an easier time or task than women'.. Might I point out that in some situations wearing a skirt can have serious advantages as well? I've been so lucky to have witnessed this and it's as frustrating (when needing to go myself) as it is arousing!? 😉

Yes, skirt can be a big advantage, mainly if you wear a wide skirt that makes kind of curtain around you when you squat. You can just squat and pee if the ground is soft and pee puddle won't appear, like on the grass, for example. No one would know what you did. Not so big advantage when you have to pee standing up, but still better than pants, if you have to pee down your legs. I use both options whenever I have to or sometimes just because I can. But in both cases you have to be careful, before you sit down later on, otherwise the secret will bit you in the ass.

But in general, I still think it's easier for men who don't have a problem just pulling it out and pee next to a tree or a wall.

One time I was coming back from a party with two friends - another guy and a girl. It  was late at night - maybe 2AM. 

the party had been very crowded, we'd all been drinking, none of us had a chance to pee before leaving the party - we all felt the urge to pee when we got on the subway. My male friend went and peed behind a garbage can on the subway platform because he couldn't wait any longer. Then I went and peed. Then our female friend didn't get to pee - she kept holding it! She had to wait another hour and a half  until she got home (at the time we both lived in the same apartment  building but on different floors)

She didn't complain about the fact that we got to pee but she didn't - she just accepted it 

2 hours ago, Gregory10031 said:

One time I was coming back from a party with two friends - another guy and a girl. It  was late at night - maybe 2AM. 

the party had been very crowded, we'd all been drinking, none of us had a chance to pee before leaving the party - we all felt the urge to pee when we got on the subway. My male friend went and peed behind a garbage can on the subway platform because he couldn't wait any longer. Then I went and peed. Then our female friend didn't get to pee - she kept holding it! She had to wait another hour and a half  until she got home (at the time we both lived in the same apartment  building but on different floors)

She didn't complain about the fact that we got to pee but she didn't - she just accepted it 

I like it if boys can go but girls have to hold it.

You write that your mal friend could not wait any longer.

I think if he really had to wait, because of the circumstances, he would have been able to wait.

What was about your female friend, was she so much stronger and better in pee holding or did she not need to go so bad?

1  1/2 hours can be pretty long if you need to go really bad and if you did drink a lot all evening.

Did you think about how bad she must have to wee?

i think there are many situations where boys piss, because it is easier for a boy to piss anywhere and girls would need to go same urgently, but can’t squat anywhere, they have to hold it.

I mean boys say they can’t wait any longer and simply piss anywhere,  girls feel the same urge and their bladders are just as full, but they can’t squat on this place, they can not say, that they can’t wait any longer, they simply have to wait, or the other opportunity is to piss the panties.

Especially in cinemas I've seen this quite often. For example my girl always got frustrated because there was never a men's line. So the reaction was actually just bad mood for the rest of the day because she hates to be desperate for the loo.

I myself also had issues with this. Once we were travelling and I wore diapers so my weak bladder wouldn't hinder the progress. What was originally not a bad idea swung backwards when every target we stopped at only had one or two cubicles in the men's toilet and all occupied. In hindsight not too surprising at a Mexican diner ^^ The urinals didn't help since I could not use them and also had no chance to pull them off or change into a fresh one. My girl only faced a short line once and so could relieve herself thrice. After what seemed like a thousand hours of holding to not overflow my diaper I had no choice but to crouch between two cars in a carport. Pants down, nappy off and pee for an eternity while my girl covered my back. After that I was left with an embarrassing big stain in the crotch but I lowered my fanny pack (which is great for travel) to cover most of it. Diapers: gift and curse ^^