Sign In

Marvel/MCU Stories

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wanda Maximoff    Wanda's Room It wasn't on purpose, Wanda knew that much. She had been toying around with her magic a bit too carelessly when a hex she had been ricocheting betwee

Mary Jane Watson   Ontario Highway Peter Parker, Ned Leeds, Gwen Stacy- Ned’s girlfriend of a few months- and Mary Jane Watson were seated comfortably in Ned’s new van he had purchased

Pepper   Stark Laboratory, November 2024 Tony was typing quickly on a small keyboard laid within a table, running diagnostics on his two most recent suits, the Mark XC and the Mark XCI-

18 hours ago, NothingLeft said:

Hela

Success Party

Hela sat on a small loveseat with her boyfriend, Colonel James Rhodes, at an Avengers success celebration. They had eliminated a thick branch of assassins-for-hire- thanks to Natasha Romanoff single-handedly bringing down the biggest threat within the branch- and they could now focus on their own personal lives for a bit. Rhodey, who served on the Avengers as the ‘War Machine’ had faced off against seven men at once and had come out on top without a single mortar shell or bullet casing hitting the ground.

Needless to say, Hela was proud of her man.

She smiled at her boyfriend, who was casually sipping on a tube of champagne. The loveseat was relatively tight- so tight their hips were resting against each other- so Rhodey’s right arm ghosted above her bare shoulder. Both of their outfits fit in the crowd around them quite well, at least in the terms of liberation. Hela was dressed in a black, sleeveless deep-cleavage blouse with straps fallen off of her pale shoulders, a plain black skirt that just came above her knee and shiny black high heels. Her lustrous black hair shone in the welcoming, slightly orange tinge of light emanating from above. Rhodey was dressed in a fine yet casual cool-grey suit with a deep crimson tie. 

Hela toyed with her own glass of the bubbly liquid awkwardly- ever since the Queen of the Valkyries had re-blessed her as the daughter of Frigga, Hela had become even more human, but socialization in large numbers still made her slightly unnerved- she worried that someway, somehow her bloodlust would return, despite Odin’s death. Her lover had convinced her to come, and she was alright so far.

But when Rhodey’s finger brushed her back as he adjusted his sitting, all of her worries and anxiety seemed to go away.

It was odd, cliche-as-hell and nonsensical, but their shared history of traumas- Hela felt her false hand, courtesy of Tony Stark,  tingle at the thought of it- and general villainization. Hers, very rightly by the hands of her Asgardian followers and her family, and his, not only by the American public after he stormed a populated bunker in the Middle East seemingly without reason- though it was later revealed that the bunker was a munitions depot that had flown under his and Tony’s radars for almost fourteen years- but also the loss of his own legs, though the one that caused the injury dwelled on the Avengers still. Rhodey had told her it ‘was water under the bridge’, and she had restrained herself from...

Even for something as simple as restraint, Hela was proud of herself. She was slowly making up for her mistakes, and she was finally becoming human And her humanization was all thanks to… Rhodes.

Hela had no idea why or how she was so… comforted and assured by a Midgardian presence, but that didn’t stop it from happening. Rhodey’s hand, the one above her shoulder- finally rested itself on her far shoulder, and although she did her best to hide it, Hela sensed a feeling bubble up. ‘Feeling’ may not have even been the right word. It was more like an urge, a want hidden deep in her near immortal being.

For some indiscernible reason, Hela, former Goddess of Death… Wanted to be held. If a mere accidental brush could ward these feelings forwards, then she knew it would stay with her and would only grow stronger. She swallowed, moving her drink between hands for a few more minutes. Rhodey, with only a small glance in her direction, began moving his finger in soft circles on Hela’s soft shoulder, just like when she… She took her first life in her own ‘redeemed’ life. 

Hela had wept for hours, worried that her five years of work for forgiveness would all disappear. She thought, and truly believed that she had killed someone innocent, someone who didn’t deserve it. In reality, the criminal had been on record for thirteen homicide cases and the only reason she had killed him was in defense- dying, the man had pulled a gun on an armourless Tony Stark, Hela had summoned her Necroblade and stabbed the man through the heart. After that, Hela had convinced herself she was just as bad as she had been prior to Asgard’s destruction. And of everyone who told her it was a good move and it was the lesser of two evils, she didn’t believe anyone. 

Except for Rhodey. 

Her breath shuddered quietly as the feeling took on more weight. She looked to her lover with shiny, needing eyes, but when she tried to open her mouth to ask for his love, her tongue suddenly went dry. 

While she had done her best to atone for her centuries of bloodlust and slaughter in the past six years, she still had her dominance issues. Rhodey had made it clear to her that being strong and dominating was important and good in certain situations, but revenge- something Hela had often associated with strength and dominance- was definitely not a good idea, nine times out of ten. She had learned that almost a year ago...

May 2023, Battle For Earth

Valkyrie hit the ground hard as her pegasus whinnied from above, shaking a layer of ash from its right wing. Thanos’ ship was raining fire in the form of blue, glowing plasma missiles. Valkyrie looked around the battlefield, drawing her ‘Dragonfang’ in preparation for any of the monsters Thanos used in fighting. Around her she could spot the Starks, caught in a bevy of shots. Thor, Rogers and her lover Loki huddled together with Rogers' half-shield doing its best to keep them safe.

Valkyrie, swearing she could see down the mouth of one of the cannons even from so far away, threw her fluttering lapis-coloured cape over herself in a desperate move to shield herself. Vaguely, she heard Hulk roar far away. The ground was shaking almost as much as Valkyrie’s heart was beating, but she felt the ground speed up and get rougher as there was a cracking noise from the ship. 

Valkyrie peeked out from her cape as a thick black pillar, glowing a mysteriously familiar shade of green between its cracks, burst forth from the ground. The pillar jabbed through the belly of the ship as a fiery, yellow bolt pierced the left wing from above. The yellow bolt quickly reversed its momentum and cut through both the ship and the pillar. Like it was made of glass, the black tower shattered into thin, forearm-length fragments. Valkyrie heard a distant rocket-like sound as a gigantic, thick, dark red-and-blue-painted suit with a minigun on its shoulder blasted towards the crumbling pillar. When she looked closer, the Valkyrie realized…

No… She died! I WATCHED her die!

Hela, Goddess of Death- who had died nearly six years ago- was now plummeting to the Earth as Thanos’ ship exploded gloriously behind her. Rhodey, who was in the incredibly beefed-up War Machine suit, flew at his fastest capable speed toward her form as she tumbled and reached for the armoured man. Their arms nearly met so many times before Hela gained a sturdy grip and pulled herself into Rhodey’s arms.

What the Hell was happening?

|

“What the Hell is happening!” Valkyrie shouted, already red in the face. Loki, Thor, Sif, Rhodey and… her… were gathered around each other, reveling as much as their battered, bruised and bloodied bodies would permit- Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Hulk, Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson and Clint Barton had managed to collect the Stones, each holding a certain Stone. They had snapped together, Hulk and Stark taking the brunt of the attack. Both had lived and were surrounded by friends and lovers. 

They all looked to Valkyrie as she unsheathed her sword, tackled Hela to the ground and directed the point of the Fang to her nemesis’ throat in a second. Valkyrie’s chest rose and fell erratically as Hela looked down the length of the blade. But not in the fearless, arrogant manner Valkyrie expected. She looked… Scared. Her seagreen eyes were wide and trained on the blue-silver blade at her pale, long, quivering jugular. The goddess’ breath became fast and short with quiet gasps and puffs of fear. Pure, unadulterated, raw fear. 

She suddenly moved- a defensive move, crossing her arms over her face- and Valkyrie swung her dagger with a deadly force in retaliation.

Hela’s hand, severed at the wrist, landed a few feet away. The Goddess made no noise- her powers made sure no blood was lost, but Hela passed out immediately from both shock and pain.

“Val!” Loki gasped, stealing the bloodied Dragonfang from Valkyrie’s grasp. He winced, as he had grabbed the blade, but switched his grip to hold it properly when his lover released it in shock.

“What’re you doing!” she growled, standing up to the God of Mischief. He held the blade out of her grasp- their near-foot height difference helping him greatly- as she stared at him almost murderously as she whispered, tears in the corners of her eyes- “She… murdered my sisters, my family… Why are you protecting her…”

“Because it wasn’t her fault!” Rhodey shouted, activating every possible weapon within the War Machine suit in a threatening gesture. He stepped between the Asgardians and his unconscious lover. When Valkyrie made no argument, Rhodey continued,

“It- her bloodlust- was Odin’s fault!” He shouted. He didn’t trust the Valkyrie- not anymore. Why hadn’t anyone told her Hela was on their side! Valkyrie gave a disbelieving look of bewilderment. Odin’s fault? While she didn’t agree with many of his methods and ideas, she didn’t at all believe Odin would put the good of Asgard at risk in such a detrimental manner.

“Odin’s fault?” She shouted incredulously. Thor sighed with irritation.

“Yes. My father… Before he married my mother, had me and… adopted Loki, he was with another mistress. That mistress gave birth to Hela, my sister. When my father’s mistress died in the Frost Giant War, he was left with only Hela, and together they conquered the Nine Realms. Hela was satisfied then, but when my father heard of a new woman to take as his Queen, he realized he couldn’t have a child with him- it would have looked bad, I suppose…” Thor trailed off, looking to Valkyrie. Her face was still angry, but she was indeed taking the story in. Rhodey picked Hela up , being careful with her arm. He kept every weapon trained on Valkyrie. Thor continued breaking the truth..

“He needed… an easy out. So, my father made a deal with…” He paused, looking away as he swallowed his own disbelief that he was truly speaking of Odin, his father. “With Death. He allowed her to… Take Hela’s will, and also offered her… an army to kill, in return for the favour of giving him a clean, righteous way to dispose of… Hela. He had Death tie the curse to Asgard, so when Ragnarok came...” He trailed off slowly.

Valkyrie felt like she was just stabbed in the stomach. Odin, without a thought, had promised to kill his best army, his best warriors, her family, just to impress a woman he lusted for, and so their union wouldn’t bring strife. She lost her balance from the nerve-withering shock- she would have fallen had Loki not dropped the Dragonfang and caught her. She couldn’t help it. She couldn’t stop it, even if she tried.

She threw up in shock.

Odin, the man she swore an oath to, had betrayed her and promised her death. The woman she had hated, had desired to kill for centuries-  more than a millennium, actually- was… Innocent? No, not entirely- Hell, Valkyrie had no remorse for stealing the woman’s hand, an eye for an eye-

But… Perhaps she was worthy.

Worthy of redemption. Not forgiveness, not even fucking close. It would take time and a shit-ton of convincing but… Maybe, just maybe.

Present

That.

Hela shook off the memory, the want to be held immediately taking its place. However, her shoulder had no touch on it, and Hela quickly looked to Rhodey’s seat, which was…

Empty.

Her anxiety immediately took over her mind. ‘Where’s Rhodey? He probably left. Had she been imagining the past few years? Where-

“I’m back, Hela,” Rhodey spoke calmly, retaking his seat beside her. Hela couldn’t help but place her hand over her chest and breathe a sigh. He gave her a look. “Are you good?” Hela nodded, putting her head in her hand. She felt silly now, of course he wouldn’t leave her. But anxiety wasn’t rational, and she hated it because.

“I thought… Never mind,” She sighed, and the look on his face only intensified as he furrowed his brow.

“Thought what?”

“I… Um, I remembered…” She flexed her false hand, though it gave no impression of it. Rhodey nodded in understanding. “And I… I thought…” She felt so silly for her anxiety taking over, even though it happened nearly every day. She trailed off, but Rhodey caught her meaning.

“Hey, look at me,” He softly said. Hela looked at him, a slight grimace in the creases of her eyes. He put his drink down on a small nearby table and took her real hand in his. “I will never leave you forever.” She smiled warmly, to which he returned. She shifted in her seat as the feeling from before grew stronger. Her hand tightened its grip on his. Her lips tightened as well, leaving Rhodey to ask another question.

“What’s wrong? Really?” Her heart quivered at his concern, but she struggled to say what she wanted to say. She was getting better at dominance and controlling her dominance, but she still struggled with the idea that she didn’t have to be dominant all the time. She struggled with seeming weak or small, but she was committed to helping that.

“I... “ She began. She had learned very early on that small steps were best for working through her issues. “Can you…” She was doing her best to come up with the best way to say it. 

Most clear is best.

“I… don’t feel comfortable.I’m okay being here… But, can you…” Rhodey nodded patiently. She smiled before looking through her lashes, embarrassed, and whispering “Can you please hold me?” Rhodey was taken aback, but he smiled at her cuteness. Yeah, she could come off as menacing or mean sometimes, but damn if she wasn’t cute right now. 

“Oh, come here,” He laughed. Hela smiled and pulled her feet onto the loveseat. She laid her torso on her lover’s legs as he sat back and her head rested on the puffy, pillowy armrest. Rhodey’s left hand quickly buried into her hair while the other was draped protectively over her stomach. She sighed contentedly as her feeling was happily sated. She suddenly felt her eyelids droop but fought to keep them open. She yawned quietly, her hand over her mouth.

“Are you tired?” Rhodey asked, rubbing the back of her head in a calming, almost lulling manner. She mumbled a yes but still fought her eyes open. Was this why she was needing to be held, because she was tired? Rhodey breathed a laugh before rubbing her clothed, lean belly.”Take a nap, baby,” He soothed. Hela felt a blush creep her cheeks at the use of a pet name, but she definitely liked it. It made her feel more… Human. It made her feel loved, and after learning what her father did, that’s all she really wanted anymore. As Rhodey stroked the back of her head, she felt her eyelids sneak closed.

An Hour and a Half Later…

Hela felt her shoulder get nudged, slowly waking her from her nap. Her eyes couldn’t adjust to the light at first, but the warm orange light eventually made the room clear. She felt Rhodey’s hand now caressing her jawline, and her insides felt warm and content. Hela stirred, attracting her lover’s attention.

“Welcome back, baby,” he purred. Hela giggled- in a high, adorable pitch- in her tired state. She twisted the top half of her body so her back was flat on Rhodey’s legs. She kept her legs down with her knees facing out due to, well, her skirt. Rhodey’s hand stayed on her belly, rubbing it softly. Hela breathed calmly and smiled. The party was still going on, meaning Hela wasn’t aware of how long she had slept.

But, suddenly, there was a warning that let her know it had been a good while.

Her bladder pulsed with need.

Her legs crossed underneath her skirt reflexively, but she didn’t get up. She knew she should- she was an adult, after all- but… Rhodey was so warm and made her feel so safe, both in the sense of her own safety and the safety of everyone around her. Sometimes, when she stopped and looked at her relationship with Rhodey, it seemed… Too close, almost like she couldn’t live without his presence. She seemed clingy and overbearing. But it didn’t stop her. Rhodey promised- absolutely promised- he would tell her if she was too overbearing, and she trusted him.

With her life.

Another roll of pressure fell against Hela’s organs. Her legs shifted uncomfortably and her face morphing with worry. Again, she knew she should go and, well… go, but she was just so warm and comfortable and calm.

“Are you okay?” He asked, rubbing her belly once more. The movement and sensation on her belly made the feeling of having to pee almost worse, but at the same time it felt so good. It was an odd mixture that she wasn't accustomed to, but she was so partial to the ‘good’ side that the ‘need’ was beginning to feel like less and less. 

You dumbass, you’re going to piss yourself!’ Her rational mind shouted. But her mushy, lovey mind responded, ’I know, but he’s so warm and kind and I love him so much.’ Hela eventually sided with her rational mind- and also realized Rhodey was staring at her like he had asked her something. She nodded slowly and rose, her bladder pinching with need.

“What's the matter, baby?” He asked, his hand rubbing her back gently. Hela flipped her legs over the edge of the couch- flinching when her bladder bit her insides again. The use of her pet name appealed so much to her loving side that her rational side was practically silenced, even if just for a moment. She threw her arms around her lover, catching him off-guard. “Seriously, are you okay?”

Hela nodded and smiled, nestling her head in Rhodey’s shoulder. Her bladder was beginning to feel heavier and heavier as a warning shiver bounced up her spine. She separated from her lover and rose, smoothing out the wrinkles and ruffles in her skirt over her long, slender, beautifully defined legs. She looked around the large hall in an attempt to find the washrooms. She found some of the other Avengers- she picked out Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Sam and Peggy- but no, no bathrooms were anywhere in plain sight.

“Damn…” Hela sighed, slyly crossing her legs with a sharp click of her heels. Rhodey saw her do this and had been around her long enough to know what she was doing. He rose alongside her and tried to find the washrooms. Hela groaned in slight pain and subtly held her bladder before Rhodey pointed out a sign with a few symbols. One was a stick figure with a floating circle above it, with a black bar between it and another stick figure, this one with a triangle growing from its hips.

“There,” He pointed. Hela smiled in relief and kissed Rhodey cheek before making her way towards the room. As he sat back down, Rhodey had a hard time taking his eyes off of his lover’s ass. The way her legs moved it and the way it bounced with her quick steps was hypnotizing. He grinned scantily when Hela’s gaze met his with a sly smile, though she didn’t halt.

Hela smiled to herself, knowing the effect her rear end always had on Rhodey. While it wasn’t particularly large, it was defined, strong and firm. And from the way he always gripped and massaged it whenever possible, she knew something similar would be happening when she returned. Hela followed the sign marked ‘Bathrooms’. There was a break in the wall at the sign which led to a small, short hallway. Two doors rested inside, one labelled ‘Men’ and the other labelled ‘Women’. However, as Hela got closer, she realized they both had a similar yellow sign posted upon them that drained all hope from Hela’s desperate body.

‘Out Of Service’

“Out… Of service?” Her voice was higher than usual from both her increasing pee desperation and her similarly increasing dread. Her luscious legs were now across each other again- her need had apparently more than she originally suspected- and-,after peering behind her to make sure no one was watching, Hela did her best to hold herself despite her tight skirt. She groaned to herself quietly before she suddenly sensed a presence behind her. She quickly whipped around- despairing as a tense spurt of pee escaped into her taut dark green panties. It was Valkyrie, dressed in a pristinely white, curve-hugging dress. Her dark chocolate hair was shining perfectly in the soft light and her light caramel skin appeared soft and supple. Her face was brushed with the lightest dabbles of makeup and a strong, pretty pink shade of lipstick. Her stance seemed rigid and forced, as did her smile. She was obviously facing the same issue she was.

“Hey, are they…” She trailed off as she read the sign on the female bathroom door. “No, come on, what the Hell…” Valkyrie sighed and bent over, pressing her hands against her bladder doing her obvious best to hold her accident in. “God, it hurts…” She whined, gritting her teeth. Hela sympathized with the other woman as she massaged her own bladder. Hela bit her lip when she read the sign again, reaching her limp hand down to stroke her thigh in an attempt to hold herself.

Both Valkyrie and herself stood into a publicly decent figure- still rigid from their holding. Rhodey- Hela felt a smile cross her face despite her pain- came to the hall, a worried expression across his face.

“Are you good, Hela?” He asked, both ladies accidentally blocking the ‘Out Of Service’ sign from his gaze. Valkyrie stayed quiet, but Hela fell forward, crossing her legs and doing her desperate best to usher her tight, unstretching skirt against her near-bursting crotch. 

“No…” She moaned, looking to the yellow sign on the door between her and Valkyrie. At the rereading of the sign, Valkyrie's shaky ‘decent’ facade collapsed, and she grabbed herself as well, swaying on her heels to distract herself. Rhodey also read the sign, his face morphing into one of angered confusion. 

“What- why throw a party with drinks if…” He trailed off and sighed, approaching the opening of the hallway and looking towards the main exit. Thor, Loki and Sif- who was wrapped in her lover’s cape- were all talking amongst each other near the exit. Rhodey approached Loki and pulled him aside, most likely to tell him of his girlfriend’s problem. Loki did in fact look over to the hall in concern and slight anger- not at Valkyrie herself, but at the fact that the washrooms were out of order. He then nodded to Rhodey and the two made their way over to the washroom hallway. Loki pulled a small, glowing blue cube out of his coat pocket, curved around Valkyrie’s side and- in a blink- the two disappeared in a flash of blue and a cloud of black. Hela remained desperate as Rhodey shook his head in confusion.

“How bad is it?” Rhodey asked to regain his focus, placing his hands on her bare shoulders. Hela shuddered, both from his touch and her need to pee, but she couldn’t form words anymore. Her bladder felt like it was stabbing her over and over as it pushed on her other organs. Her tight shirt compressed the full organ more, only increasing her pain. Her legs were mashed together as hard as they could possibly be, her hands were jamming both her skirt and themselves into her crotch to delay the inevitable and her face was contorted in a mixture of shame, pain, desperation and pure, unbridled tenacity, though it was useless to possess at the moment.

“Look, I don’t… I don’t think there’s anything else around here,” Hela whimpered in unfortunate agreement, her face scrunched and red from pressure. “If we can find somewhere more… I don’t know, more private, maybe you should just… Let go,” Hela cried out at the mention of relief, her bladder screaming in agreement. “It hurts… I can see it.” Rhodey finished. Hela muttered a pained, breathy plea.

“It hurts so much… I want to- I can’t, I-I-I can’t,” She whimpered, bouncing on her heels. Rhodey kept her steady with a hand on her shoulder and a gentle grip on her sharp chin. “I can’t do it, but it… hurts, so bad!” She cried, tears welling in the bottoms of her eyes. Rhodey aimed her eyes into his and gently led her against the wall, his hand snaking around to the small of her back. Hers still stayed glued to her crotch in sheerly false hope, at this point.

“Please, baby, for me. Stop hurting yourself,” He begged, rubbing her back. Hela whimpered at his line. Her thighs were beginning to ache and tire, and she knew she couldn't hold on for much longer at all.

“But it’s so gross, and it’s not… It’s not okay…” She cried as a tear rolled down her cheek. Rhodey quickly ducked in and kissed it away, bringing her seagreen eyes to meet his chestnut eyes.

“Look at me. This isn’t your fault, and I won’t think of you any different. Please, Hela, let go,” He whispered, taking a gentle grasp on her hip. His lover let a few more tears roll down, and with each one he ducked in and stole them away with kisses. There was a few moments of silence before Hela, with a breaking voice, whispered,

“No… no, no, nononono!” She whispered shrilly, tears now slowly flowing down her face. Her voice was breaking and, as Rhodey realized what was happening, there was a noise.

Psssss.

Hela felt the warmth before she felt the wet. The natural heat of her groin suddenly increased, like a fire had started between her legs. It was then that she felt… Wet. A small stream of running urine passed neatly through her everest panties, soaked into and through her black skirt and finally stained her hands with wetness. The more she tried to resist the flow, the more her weakened muscles failed to hold. The stream slowly began picking up power and speed, all while Hela gently began sobbing to her boyfriend, who whispered sweetly into her ear. The quiet, gentle sss evolved into a shhh as the running piss blew through all her defenses, her panties now stained a further dark shade of burnt grass. Hela’s urethra only seemed to grow in width as an impossible amount of liquid began flowing out of her and into her clothes, onto her hands and legs as well as onto the floor. 

There was a quiet tktktktk against the tile below her before it quickly morphed into a small, constant pattering that quickly turned into a noisy splashing, like a slow faucet into an overflowing cup. Hela took her hands away from her crotch in disgust, only sobbing more despondently when her stream became more powerful. There was a shiny wet stain on both the front and back of her skirt, only fueling her shame. Hela, deep down, felt relief in her bladder’s incredible lightening, but it was sealed under layers of shame, disappointment, hurt and sadness. How could she let this happen? This was not what adults did! This was something children did, fools did.

What more was she, than a fool in the current moment?

She was standing, not two feet from a bathroom, pissing herself like a small child that had forgotten where the bathroom was due to its tiny mind! Her boyfriend held while she not only pissed her panties, but also cried into his shoulder. She felt horrible inside, like she had failed the legacy of the last six years with a single accident. 

Rhodey’s heart tore a small bit more with every pained sob he heard over the splashing and hissing, but still he held on. Hela’s urethra sputtered hellaciously when she tried to stop her flow, though it had almost given out from the pain. Her beautiful, soaked legs quivered from the pressure and shame her vagina was spewing, but Rhodey kept her standing. 

They stood there, Hela wetting herself with unfortunately and unwillingly reckless abandon as her lover comforted her, for almost a full minute before Hela felt her skin crawl, her pee beginning to lessen its spout. This time, Hela’s legs truly did give out from under her and she fell against a wall, sinking into a soaking, warm seat in her shame. Tears freely flowed, only breathy gasps and moans of combined shame and relief as her bladder still slowly gushed what was left of its contents. There were ripples of new liquid for far too long until Hela felt her torture finally end. She finally felt her bladder ache with emptiness and relief, though she couldn't feel it through her embarrassment. 

There was only the sound of Hela’s soft weeping and breathy gasps alongside small splishes in her puddle of shame. The puddle was still warm, and it carried the slightest tint of gold with it. Rhodey was very careful as he spoke, acknowledging the precarious state his lover’s psyche was  in.

“Is that… better?” He warranted, making sure to be so, so careful. Through her silent moans and cries, Hela nodded reluctantly. She felt horrible that she had allowed this to happen- like she was melting with shame and disappointment in herself- but she also felt the relieving sensation of an empty bladder, like popping a balloon that had been in her guts.

“I’m… I-I’m sorry, Rho-”

“No, no. You have nothing to apologize for, you did your best to hold it,” He stopped her, looking into her red, swollen eyes. “You did your best, and I’m so proud of you.” Hela felt more tears well up, but this time they were ones of warmhearted happiness. She had done her best, despite her accident. “You did so good, and it must have felt so good to finally get that out,” Rhodey smiled, Hela giving a shaky one of her own back. She still sat in her puddle, though it had long gone cold. Her vagina had not, though, still warm and wet. She rubbed her thighs together to regain feeling as Rhodey stood up before her, offering his hand to her.

“Hey, I saw your… um, accident,” An accented voice commented from beside them. Hela’s face immediately drained of colour and  Rhodey turned to cave their head in, only to see Sif, still wrapped in Thor’s blood-shaded cape. She had a gentle face on and a sympathetic voice.

“Well, you’re not alone,” Sif whispered with a giddy smile, parting Thor’s cape for a moment. Truly, there was the clear sign of an accident on Sif’s clothes- the crotch of her light grey leggings were dark, as were the insides of her toned, tight thighs. “Guess they didn’t think too far into this, huh?” She giggled to herself, hiding her accident again. “‘Least you’re wearing black,” she commented amicably before returning to Thor.

“I guess she’s right, at least you have black on,” Rhodey commented. Hela laughed shakily, the tears and trauma still present despite the sympathy. She rolled her head from one shoulder to another in a ‘well, I guess’ manner.

“Not entirely,” Hela sighed scratchily. Before Rhodey could ask her to elaborate, Hela inched her soaked, darkened panties down her thighs though her skirt. When they passed the widest point, gravity resumed her job, and a wet, dark mass suddenly splashed cold, vaguely amber liquid onto Hela’s ankles with an unceremonious spap. She also pulled her arms over the straps of her shirt before pulling the shirt down, revealing her matching bra. She skillfully undid it, allowing it to fall into Rhodey's grasp. Her dark areolas and perfectly soft nipples hit the air, hardening somewhat before she put her shirt back on. She stepped out of her soaked, warm panties and back into the main room, staying close to Sif.

Rhodey smiled. He knew she was using her scantiness as a stalling tactic to consider what had truly just happened, but he couldn't argue, as the pee-soaked fabric of her skirt stuck to her taut, firm ass even more than before.

“Hell of a woman,” Rhodey sighed, smiling at his shivering lover.

So, @diokno44x, I grant you your requested 'Hela' piece. This is not only the longest piece I've written so far, it was also the most challenging, as I had to build an entirely new background for this 'Redeemed Hela'. If you like my take on the character, or if you'd prefer a more Thor: Ragnarok-accurate depiction, please let me know for all future 'Hela' pieces- and if both are appealing, then please request whether you would like Redeemed Hela or Film Hela, for all future eponymous requests. Feel free to request any other character from the first post's list, as well as a situation- if you so desire. I should also say you are welcome to suggest only situations if you are indifferent of the character it's applied to.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

Dammn, nice work. Wasn't expecting Redeemed Hela, or for her to be with Rhodey, but nice. Maybe next time it can be Ragnarok Hela, perhaps while she's imprisoned

I'm liking the stories so far; and interested to see what you come up with next. I like the way you've developed the characters.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, NothingLeft said:

Also, a completed character list. Feel free to request any of these characters, and perhaps let me know if you think there's someone I missed!

• Pepper Stark/Rescue

I was just thinking about this one, after watching Iron Man 2 again a couple of days ago. Tony says his suit's got a built-in waste recycling facility, much to the disapproval of everyone sober. My headcanon says that this is true of all of the suits; but only Tony actually uses it because everybody else thinks it's weird. And that got me imagining him setting up a situation where he resorts to a little trickery of some kind to encourage Pepper to try it.

Probably not the scenario you have in mind; but that's where my mind went 🙂

7 minutes ago, Kitty Angel said:

I'm liking the stories so far; and interested to see what you come up with next. I like the way you've developed the characters.

I was just thinking about this one, after watching Iron Man 2 again a couple of days ago. Tony says his suit's got a built-in waste recycling facility, much to the disapproval of everyone sober. My headcanon says that this is true of all of the suits; but only Tony actually uses it because everybody else thinks it's weird. And that got me imagining him setting up a situation where he resorts to a little trickery of some kind to encourage Pepper to try it.

Probably not the scenario you have in mind; but that's where my mind went 🙂

Well, first off, thank you for the compliment, it means so much. And second, I definitely have the perfect prompt for this. Consider it underway!

Laura Kinney

San Francisco, November 2024

Laura Kinney and Nathan Summers leisurely strolled down the San Francisco streets together, their hands occasionally brushing together. Laura grinned excitedly when they did, while Nathan’s stone-like face turned away with a heat rising. After his wife and daughter had been saved, Nathan had sworn himself from ever finding someone else, but when he had met Laura… He cleared his throat to himself, snatching a sly smile from Laura. In a rather bold move, Laura tugged on his large finger before weaving her small, gentle hand in his large, rough hand. She squeezed lovingly and gave a teasing smirk.

“C’mon, Nate, those gangster’s are gone, can you… I don’t know, let loose at little?” Laura poked, leaning on her boyfriend's thick arm. It had been a few weeks since the Success Party, and now many of Earth's Mightiest Heroes were left with a lot of spare time. Nathan looked at her confusedly as the use of his shortened name but just scoffed a laugh. Laura sighed in mild irritation but didn’t press any further. She knew Nate- she called him that just to egg him- loved her as much as she did him, but he didn’t show it publicly. Laura loved being public with her affection Nate, and he didn’t want her to change that. Laura brushed it off, as she knew what he really felt, whether he liked to show it or not.

Her more childlike side sparked when two children dashed by playing tag.

“Oo, Nate!” She cooed in a high pitch. At the same moment, an idea entered her mind. “Nate, can we play hide-and-seek!” A few passersby would have most likely  given her weird or disapproving looks... were it not for the mountain of a beautiful cybernetic-armed, glowing-eyed, greying-haired, positively ripped man she held onto. 

As Nathan looked into Laura’s shining yellow eyes- a side effect of Weapon-X, passed down from her grandfather Logan, her late father Joseph, who had somehow ended up without the mutation, and finally to herself- Nathan felt it hard to say no to her. Her lips were split in an excited smile and her goddamned dimples flexed adorably with it. Nathan scowled in defeat- they had nowhere to really go, so this wasn’t a wasn’t a waste of their time.

“Fine,” he growled, crossing his magnificent arms. Laura squealed to herself, barely keeping herself from jumping up and down at Nate’s acceptance of the game.

“Yes! Okay, okay! Do you wanna hide first, or should I?” She asked, joyfully rolling on her heels. Nathan knew of her super-senses and almost beast-like instincts from experience, so he wasn’t keen on either role, knowing he’d be at a strict disadvantage either way. Though he enjoyed her happiness inside, he kept up his unamused charade. 

“You pick, but where are we playing?” He asked. He knew San Francisco inside and out from recon missions, tactical assault missions and leisurely walks with his lover, so any particular place would have them on, at most, even footing in terms of terrain knowledge. Though, her answer nearly gave him a heart attack.

“The entire city,” 

“The entire city?” He repeated, thinking for a minute- hoping, really- his hearing was finally beginning to decline.

“Yep!” She smiled. He breathed a steady sigh. Laura was invincible and a great warrior, if a bit childlike. She had grown up with her grandfather, Logan, and he wasn’t always there- literally, as he had been a World War II soldier, then a S.H.I.E.L.D. assassin,  and now he worked with the hybridized union of S.W.O.R.D., the Avengers and the X-Men- a ragtag group of mutants, of which Laura, an unfortunate acquaintance, Wade W. Wilson, Nathan himself and a few others were a part of. Laura could handle anything this city had- rogue cars, muggers, rogue trains- she might actively try to stop those- as well as anything else, though many criminals most likely wouldn’t be brave enough, what with Ant-Man, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Retro-Wasp and Venom acting as their own Avengers team in guarding San Francisco. 

But, one thing her increased regeneration wouldn’t fix, and the thing giving Nathan pause about Laura’s suggestion, was getting lost. Laura had incredible instincts and reflexes, but she almost like a dog in the fact that her sense of direction was next to useless- and her childish personality didn’t help either, often leading to her getting carried away and going too far with a lot of things.

“We need a way to communicate, Laura,” Nathan warned. Laura gave an eye-roll.

“Look, silly, you can’t cheat!” Nathan shook his head and placed his true hand on Laura’s small shoulder.

“No, not cheating, but a way for you to tell me where you are if you get lost,” His memory shot to his wife from another lifetime. “Please,” he added. Laura realized Nathan’s tone and her face fell into a concerned look.

“I have my…” She reached into the back pocket of her faded blue jeans and pulled out an older-model cell-phone, cracked from Laura’s clumsy nature and kept out of sentimentality, “-phone. You can access it, right?” She asked. Nathan breathed a sigh of relief. He then smirked, sending her a text with his false eye. The screen lit up and Laura looked down to read the message, her eyes going wide as she did. The message was vaguely threatening but it started her heart back up with an excited jolt and a smile.

You have sixty seconds before I come for you.’ She looked up to Nathan’s face, seeing both his eyes closed and his lips moving in a count. Laura swore excitedly and dashed off, making sure to be light on her feet as to not give away her path.

Three-And-A-Half Hours Later…

Fuck.

FUCK!

“FUCK!” Laura yelled in a high pitch, her lungs inflating and deflating rapidly as she panicked. She and Nathan had been playing on-and-off hunter- otherwise known as ‘City-wide Hide-And-Seek’- with each other for the last three hours, but true to many, many times before, Laura had let her childlike side go too far. Her phone had been on very low battery, and had just died in her hands as she did her best to text Nate. She had…

Well, she was...

She was...

She was lost.

She had turned down a not-familiar street, thinking it would be easy enough to navigate. But then another in escape from her boyfriend. Then another. Then another, all while feeling Nate in her presence. She had lost him after fifteen or twenty minutes of wild, unplanned sprinting, but as she looked around, she recognized nothing- not even the street she had come from. And that wasn’t the worst of it as she felt a very familiar push against her muscular belly.

“Ugh, dammit…” She moaned, her body bathed in amber light from the final slim glimmers of dying sunlight from the setting ball of flame on the horizon. While her sense of direction sucked, her sense of time was often next to impeccable. Her instincts told her it was half-past ten. She knew Nate would be scouring the entire city for her, but she also knew he’d be mad when he found her. He had warned her about going too far, even doing so much as making sure she could contact him were she to go too horrendously far.

Now, she had done exactly that. Fuckin’ great. Another pinch came from beneath her belly as her need progressively got worse. Laura groaned, partly in pain and partly in disbelief that she had somehow forgotten Nate's one. Damn. Rule. Laura knew her bladder was filling, so she needed to find a bathroom incredibly soon. Her desperation was manageable for now, but she could tell it would become hard to mask in no time at all.

|

‘Dammit, Summers, you had ONE fucking job!’ was the thought rushing through Nathan’s head as he stood on the tallest nearest building, scouring the streets for Laura. He couldn’t find her. Her black hair, her yellow eyes, her leather jacket, nothing of her was appearing.

“Dammit!” He growled, preparing his lungs. He shouted her name as loud as he could, hoping her increased hearing sensitivity could pick up his shout. He repeated this three or four more times before, using his metal arm like a brake, jumped from the roof. He dug his hand into the brick, sending sharp crumbles to the concrete. Nathan then bolted in the direction he had seen her last.

|

“LAURA!” She heard, her sensitive ears immediately identifying the voice as her boyfriend’s. It was faint and far, but she heard it. Were her bladder not heavy on her pelvis and her organs, she would have booked it on all fours like a true wolverine to the source, but her body only permitted a somewhat brisk pace. She heard the call four more times, each time enhancing Nate’s location. Laura grinned at the end of her anxiety, though a new one took hold. What would Nate’s reaction be? She had directly ignored his only wish about their game, and now they had been separated for close to an hour. 

A third anxiety resurfaced when Laura’s bladder twinged awkwardly, warning her of the incoming flood. Laura was apparently in the middle of a residential area, so no businesses were nearby. Many lights were dark-not that she would have even tried to enter a stranger’s house, even if it was an emergency, which it was surely becoming. Laura groaned, having to stop to cross her legs. 

She hadn’t made it more than forty yards. She crushed her thighs together and whimpered at the pain, though her body had acclimated to pain over her warrior lifetime. She imagined that the pain wasn’t much physical and that it was more emotional and psychological. She wanted so desperately to avoid an accident that her mind was convincing her she was in pain so she would find somewhere secure and just…

Go.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Don’t think that!’ Her mind panicked. Laura’s hands flew to her crotch and gripped it, keeping herself from bursting there and then. Like it or not, she was going to have to find somewhere to… relieve herself- nope, that was worse- soon, lest the worst happen. Laura heard Nate shout her name again, this time ever so much closer. She released a pained groan even though she knew he couldn’t hear her.

The feeling of impending doom carefully rolled off of her, though her bladder still felt pounds over-filled. Laura slowly began walking again, this time her pace almost half of what it was before. Another shout, this one… Radically closer? The Hell? It sounded so close that, maybe…

“NATE!” Laura shouted as loud as she could. She immediately regretted it, as the push forced a squirt of her urine from her bladder. Her muscles spasmed in panic to reseal her leak, which they successfully did as Laura doubled over with a shrill groan, bending her knees down to the asphalt. She needed somewhere, NOW. She quickly scanned the area around her and found a small, dingy space between two old, run-down houses. She made her careful way over, stopping quickly under a streetlamp to analyze the damage to her fair jeans the leak had caused.

There was indeed the slightest of dark patches over the seam of her fair-shaded jeans. She would have been irritated and ashamed were a worse fate not dwelling inside her. She quickly made her way to between the houses, not caring in the damned slightest if anyone watched her. Her hands were trembling from her desperation, and her jeans were already decently tight. Her gentle though practiced thumb struggled with the shaky button as she heard heavy footsteps approaching her location.

“Laura!”

“Nate!” She shrilly gasped, still struggling with her button. The feeling of her boiling bladder tensing to release itself NOW was getting too much, and Nate’s voice was filled with a very, very uncommon despair, making her all the more stressed. She whimpered and flicked the metal circle desperately. “Please…” She begged, tears beginning to stab the corners of her eyes.

Nathan ran to his girlfriend, who was tucked between two decrepit houses, most likely for security. He couldn’t help but throw his huge arms around her tiny, athletic figure, her voice high, worried and teary.

“Oh thank God!” Nathan sighed, relieved he had found her before things turned too horrible or irreversible. Laura whined again and Nathan met eyes with her, about to scold her for forgetting the one thing he asked, but he stopped as he noticed…

Laura’s face was pained and hurting.

“What wrong?” He asked, a new fear taking hold. Laura only choked a sob and bounced on crossed legs before shouting,

“I have to go! I have t-to pee, Nate!” Small tears rolled down her face as her shaking hands returned to her relentless button, and Nate stood, shocked for a moment.

Of course she needed to pee. It had been four hours!’ He obviously doubted she would remember her bladder during a game of Hide-And-Seek. He reached for her button, replacing her small hands. But, the button was too damn small for his titanic fingers.

“Nate!”

“I’m trying, it’s-”

“N-Nate!”

“Laura, I’m-” 

As hard as she could, Laura shoved her lover away. Nate took two steps back from the force, and a third from surprise. But, it all became clear as…

As…

As…

All the colour immediately drained from Laura’s face. There was silence- utter, dead silence- as slowly, as if time had been sliced in half, Laura’s jeans began darkening. Her yellow eyes shot open, her mouth quivered with immediate, burning shame and her knees shook with relief. There was no sound, only visuals as Laura’s legs gave out from under her, letting her fall to her knees. She sat on her legs, a sudden spchhh emanating from the meeting of her substantial thighs. Quiet, almost inaudible, gasping sobs collapsed Laura’s resolve. Her hands covered her face, her crying growing louder right alongside the constant hissing of her urethra’s jet against the denim of her jeans.

Nathan stood still. He didn’t have a single fucking clue of what to do. He felt horrible for her, for feeling angry at her, for almost yelling at her, but the sight, the sound of Laura’s accident drudged up an ancient memory from another life. His wife, when pregnant with their baby girl, had an accident during a routine, serene walk home. It had struck out of nowhere, and Nathan remembered.

He remembered the love.

The will.

The sympathy.

He ducked down to his sobbing lover, her crying matching the volume of her desperate draining. He wrapped both arms around Laura, bringing her head into his massive shoulder. Her weeping only grew more intense in the close quarters, but she didn’t pull away. They stayed like that- Nathan hugging and shielding a wetting, crying, humiliated Laura. It was so long before her jet slowly began fading, though her crying never stopped. The hissing was now weak and subtle, clearly tapering off. Nathan did his best to help Laura stand, though he swallowed what felt like a spoonful of sugar when he saw the full effect of Laura’s accident.

The face of her jeans were mildly dark, especially around her vagina, but what he could see of the back told that it was hopelessly fucking drenched. A slight shimmer shone on her left thigh from the small sliver of urine still trickling from inside her, soaking into her black runners. The rim of her dark orange shirt was darkened from pressing her body together and she was quivering from sobs, utter relief and brutal humiliation.

“What… h-have I do-done N-Nate…” She sobbed, choking on her words.

“You didn’t do anything-” 

“I-I-I w-went too f-far… I di-didn’t listen, and n-now I p-pissed-”

“Laura,” he mumbled, caressing her chin softly. “Everyone has accidents. It’s okay,” He soothed.

“B-but it’s f….ffuckin’ gross, Nate,” She sobbed again, her eyes shiny and growing red from crying.”I-I’m an adult, and I…” She didn’t finish her sentence, only bit her soft lip and looked down to her sopping crotch. Again, she covered her face with her hands, too ashamed to meet Nathan’s eyes anymore.

“Laura, it’s okay. You’re going to be okay. I still love you, and no one has to know. Okay? Please, Laura, please look at me,” He begged as he ran his rough, sandpaper-grade hand over her soft cheek, brushing away her nimble, shaking fingers. Without warning, he dove forward and captured her soft, peachy lips.

It may have been times uncounted he had kissed her lips, but every time kept feeling better. He would either find something new about her lips or he would learn another way to enjoy the feeling. Her lips vaguely tasted of artificial strawberries, sweet and succulent. Her lips, wettened by both her indescribably enjoyable slight saliva and her salty tears, were soft and moist. He sucked her bottom lip between his teeth as he reveled in the taste of… just her before picking her up in a bridal carry unexpectedly. She squeaked into his mouth but separated quickly.

“Wait, I-I’m still wet-”

“I don’t care. You’re not walking home like this. I’ll walk you home like this,” He asserted, robbing another kiss from her lips. She smiled sadly and nodded, tiredly settling into his shoulder. She closed her eyes and grimaced when her soaked jeans wrinkled with a squelch. Nathan was apathetic to the wetness, focused solely on bringing Laura home and bathing her.

“I love you, Laura,” He mumbled sporadically a few minutes later. He looked to her face for a reaction, only to see that she had fallen asleep. He smiled as he carried her through the night, only now truly taking her in. No matter what happened, she was beautiful, even with drenched jeans and tear stains. 

From her sleep Nathan heard her whisper,

“I love you too, Cable,” He could only smile and continue, a light snoring soon emanating from Laura’s soft parted lips.

Cable and the wolverine.

Not a bad ring, he thought.

Not bad at all...

So, there's the second half of @Batman007's request. Really quickly, I wanted to take this end note to just say thank you, guys. I've seen, heard and been caught up in some horror stories from people who do NSFW requests, and I just want to say an overwhelming thank you for being kind, understanding of my rules and respectful. You guys are what every request-performer wishes for, and I feel so blessed by all of you. I just hope that my smutty pieces are enough to pay back my thanks. Feel free to request a character from the first post's list, a situation for a wetting, or both if you feel so inclined. Once I'm finished the remaining requests, I have some other pieces queued up- namely Ava, Valkyrie, Natasha and Mantis. Also, if you have any criticism that you think these pieces could benefit from, feel free. Either way, thank you all again for just being awesome.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

2 hours ago, Edward45 said:

I absolutely can’t wait to see a bunch of super woman desperate in line for the bathroom!

I apologize for this, but I may hold off on the line-up. I promise, it is in the works, but I wish to preserve it until each character has at least one piece written.

I am not denying this request- I actually love the idea and have had one similar since I began writing omorashi back in Febuary, 2019. However, I want every character to have their own spotlight before they share a stage, so to speak.

I apologize for this news, but I feel it's best for characterization reasons and skill reasons. I should preface; Requesting duplicate characters is still perfectly fine and I will still write them, but the pieces I personally choose to write will fill in gaps.

I promise @Edward45, the line is coming. I just see it as my own 'Avengers', I suppose. I hope you can respect this choice, and I apologize again for the delay. It's just such a monumental piece with so many characters and reactions, that I wish for these versions of the characters to have had at least one focus piece prior.

I'm sorry.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

Hela II: Ragnarok

Death’s Prison

Hela was carried in chains through the dark seemingly endless void that was, unknowingly to her, Death’s prison. She had been in this realm just weeks before the victory over the Valkyries, though she could not recall why. She tugged her chains in an attempt to at least grant herself a bit of room to fight, but the large skeleton monsters had their grips otherworldly tight. They were walking for what felt like ages before they came to a doorway, formed seemingly from the black mist that fell against the ground, fluttering away from any footstep. The doorway opened, and as they entered, Hela felt her breath exit her. 

She was kicked to the ground before one of the massive monsters threw her into the room, the doorway disappearing behind her. Hela swore revenge and attempted to rise, but the black, seemingly glass chains were far heavier than she expected. Still, she managed to stand. She seemed to be in a large chamber, fit for a king or queen.

“Mmm…” She heard. A large, black throne, made seemingly out of the mist, suddenly formed in the center of the room. Its back was facing Hela, but she could see wisps of a dark cloak ghosting the hard edges of the light-absorbing seat.

“You! Who are you!” She shouted, her chains rattling as she moved. The woman in the chair laughed in a low, sultry voice before Hela collapsed on the ground. When her bearings came to her, she was at the feet of the woman. 

Her flesh was death-white and her cloak was black and shadowy. The woman was considerably voluptuous, with large breasts held by a taut, open corset showing off much of her pale cleavage. Her legs were crossed over, the right planted on the misty ground, and she wore tall, black heels over dark garters that receded into the odd whore’s cloak- of which had a slit in the left side, revealing almost too much of the being’s pale, substantial thigh. But, the most unnerving detail of this woman was her face.

Or lack thereof. Her face was a clean, polished white skull, with vacant, impossibly dark crevices. Hela was not intimidated by… whatever this woman was as the Goddess stood before her, though she seemed preoccupied with a yellowed photograph.

“Who are you?” The woman paused, the skull moving to ‘look’ at Hela. She held her chin high as the skull studied her, the photograph fading into black mist. The cloaked woman rose to stand before Hela, meeting her exactly at eye level despite her heels. The cloak she wore fell some distance past her feet, ghosting along the floor behind her. 

“I am… Death.” The woman answered. While the jaw of the skull moved with the words, her voice- which sounded oddly warm and sultry- came from everywhere around her. Despite the illusion, Hela shook her head and scoffed.

“Please, I am the goddess of Death. I have conquered the Nine Realms and Asgard’s Valkyries. I shall conquer you too.” She said, her voice condescending and commanding. "Unless you would like to join my side," She offered, raising an eyebrow.

Death scoffed at Hela before a supernatural force pushed the woman in chains to the ground. She was then lifted up, and black glass bars suddenly formed out of the mist, harder and stronger than any metal. The chains welded and melted cleanly to the bars, locking Hela’s arms above her head. Realizing what had happened in the brush of a moment, Hela writhed and struggled in the chains, however it turned out fruitless.

Death placed her hands against the bars and leaned her body to the right side, pushing the left of her curvaceous hip out. Her solid, pale thigh and shadowy, curvy calf emerging from the slit in her cloak.

"You really don't know what's happening, do you?" Death laughed sultrily. Hela groaned when the chain didn't relent, gritting her teeth in her best attempt to show her dominance as her horns refused to come forward.

"You're a captive. A prisoner. You’re my prisoner, a gift from your father,” Death smiled at the Goddess’ rage. “Don’t worry, this prison is tied to Odin’s life force, so… We have until Odin dies, to have some fun…” Death smirked dirtily, though Hela knew she meant nothing fun for her. “But…” She whispered, stroking a bar of the cage almost erotically, “Unfortunately he doesn’t want you too old when this prison fades, so I promised that the fifteen-hundred-or-so years he has left-” she sighed dramatically “- will only be a few hours, to us…” She sounded disappointed but stood nonetheless. “So, I guess we’ll wait for it, hm?” She sighed, turning back to her glassy throne. Her round, firm butt swayed back and forth slightly before she faced Hela again and sat, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her elbow, which she rested on the arm of her throne.

Hela felt a swell of confidence knowing how short a time she would be here. “You think mere hours will torture me?” She asked incredulously, looking the voluptuous woman up and down in slight disgust. Death laughed breathily.

“I think that’s up to you, Goddess of death.” Death asserted.

Some Hours Later

It had been… Hela had no idea. She knew it had to have been a few hours at least, as Death had been filling her in on centuries worth of happenings. Apparently, her father had traded her life for a safe opportunity to gain a new wife. They had a boy of theirs, calling him their firstborn. Hela felt only more anger and murderous resentment enter her being as she learned of her half-brother, Thor: God of Thunder. Her loyal weapon, Mjolnir, was bestowed upon the child, Death commented. 

“Mm, he’s good with it- kid can already summon lightning. Better than you, I imagine.” Hela felt the uncomfortable feeling of her dominance being threatened, but she kept her face as neutral as possible- well, her ‘neutral’ face was still very pissed off in this whore’s presence, but it was the best she felt she needed- despite her half-brother’s successes. Death was obviously expressionless, but she still looked bored as she sat there. Her leg on top of the other was bouncing with boredom as the green flames in the eye sockets of her skull told her all that happened. 

It was a few empty minutes before Death spoke again. “Oh, Thor’s first real battle, how exciting,” Her tone was duplicitous to her words. Death ran her soft palm down the hard ridges of her skull and sighed dramatically. “We still have a few hours, Goddess, get comfortable,” she mumbled as Hela rustled her dark chains again. Hela was feeling the slight beginnings of another uncomfortable feeling, and one that she definitely didn’t want to have while she was restrained in such an exposing manner.

Hela was beginning to feel her bladder complain. It wasn’t anything extreme yet, and she could definitely hold it in for however many hours she had left in the prison, but with no other distractions than Death’s lusty, breathy commentary, she knew it would be the only thing she’d be able to concentrate on. It felt more awkward as of now and Hela couldn’t stop a groan of impatience and rising stress.

“How much longer, demon?” She asked irritatedly. Death seemingly looked her over and chuckled to herself. She rose from her seat and approached Hela’s cage, her hips swaying with every dull click of her dark heels- every other step, her pale leg flashing out of its home.

“We’re going at about two hundred years an hour, I’m working this as fast as I can,” Her bottom jaw clicked against her top with frustration and boredom. “We have to get to the very end of twenty-seventeen for Odin’s death. Why, getting antsy?” She asked, tilting her weight onto a single leg. She put her small hand on her hip, causing her leg to once again present itself through the slit in her cloak.

Hela would not admit to this… lesser being- of who’s force she was in control of- of her need to relieve herself. However long they had left, she could hold herself out. As Death analyzed Hela’s retrained body, she saw a slight shift as the goddess tightened her thighs together and pulled her hips back and in.

“Oh, already?” Dammit. “Well, we’re only in the twelve-hundreds, so you got around four hours left. If you don’t make it… don’t worry, this place will be gone when Odin dies. If you do, that’s when you should probably find somewhere to…” She trailed off, using her free right hand to motion to the Goddess.

Four hours. She could wait four hours. Hela felt her bladder pulse lightly and tightened her jaw. Four hours, that was all that was left.

Four hours.

Two and a Half Hours Later

She wasn’t so sure anymore. It had, by her estimates, been only two, maybe two and a half hours and Hela’s bladder was worsening. It felt heavy and needing, and it took much of her impressive willpower to resist crossing her thighs- at least her legs were free. She was growing angrier as time passed, resenting Lady Death for feeling the need to bind her hands above her head when she was already in a cage. At the very least, she wanted to be able to remove her outfit so as to not ruin it. 

“We are now in the seventeen hundreds, only an hour and a half left, Goddess. Can you still hold on?” She asked tauntingly, taking pride as Hela flinched at the verbal mention of her need. 

“I’m… confident I can reach that goal, I’ve gone longer, you being,” Hela spat, drilling holes into Death’s pale flesh with her steel-coloured glare. Death scoffed with what could’ve only been a smile by the sound of it. There was a sudden drop in her bladder- almost as if it had decided to take its matters into its own hands- that Hela instinctively and immediately had to cross her legs to avoid an early disaster. She bent over as much as her restraints would allow and groaned lowly. Death exclaimed in a similar tone when Hela bent herself.

“Confident, huh? It’s starting to look a little rough there. Why not just let go, it would most likely be easier,” Death considered. This time it was Hela’s turn to scoff. The drop in her bladder faded, and the Goddess carefully took her proper stance. She looked to Death, who had her chin on her fist as she studied Hela.

“That would be… childish, unbecoming and disgusting, though I don’t expect such a primitive being as yourself in under stand,” Hela commented roughly, though the intensity brought a poke from her bladder. She crossed her legs in her best attempt to hold it.

Death teleported to the cage’s edge in an instant. Her stance angered by the insult and her cloak fluttered around her, almost like it was mildly windy. “Primitive? I’m not the one in the cage, I must remind you,”

“As much of a displacement and disappointment as that is,” Hela quipped.

“At least I’m not going to shame myself with failure,” Death spat back. Hela clenched her jaw in response. She wouldn’t allow the reality to sink in quite yet, but the very back of her subconscious warned her of its truth. She warded it off and responded with,

“I assure you, I will make it,”

“Then what? You won’t be returning to Asgard, I can assure you. You may as well do it here, where no one can possibly know it happened,” Death proposed.

Hela took but a second to consider Death’s idiotic idea. “I would never do it before the likes of you, and never within my uniform,”

“I could turn around,” Death mocked.

“And the uniform?”

“Oh, that’s something that I don’t care about. In uniform, out of uniform, doesn’t matter to me,” Death sighed, clearly growing apathetic.

“How am I to get out of my uniform?” Hela asked, eyeing Death with incredible caution.

“Well…” She held the ‘el’ far longer than necessary, “You could ask really nicely,” Death offered falsely.

“You are scum,” Hela spat, tensing her legs as her bladder ached with pain.

“I am Death.” With that, Death turned back to her throne and returned, sitting in a relaxed position as she silently resumed studying Hela’s now-desperate form with interest. A few minutes of occasional squirming from Hela later, Death commented, “I could make you, you know. Would that be easier?” It was mocking and high-held, but Hela could tell that it would be more of a forceful ‘make’ than a gentle.

“I already stated- I can make it. Get yourself a pair of ears,” She jabbed, tightening her thighs. Her bladder quivered with need, and Hela’s upward stance didn’t help her. The goddess bowed her head and did her absolute best to fold her body in an attempt to hold it.

“Well, you better be doing your best to hold it, because we still have two hundred more years to go. That’s an hour, last offer,” Death proposed again.

“I’d rather fail.” Hela spat bitterly. Death scoffed and simply said,

“Well, okay.”

Thirty minutes passed before Hela felt the first leak. She tightened her legs impossibly further as warmth filled her crotch more, spreading into the tight fabric that made up her uniform. She bit her tongue to resist groaning, though Death noticed the movement when the glassy chains rattled- her interest had fallen off Hela and back onto her photograph.

“Oh, is it happening?” Death asked, crossing one pale leg over the other in interest. Hela breathed hard before looking up to her captor. 

“No… I’m making it, despite you.” Hela swore, looking into the soulless eye sockets with contempt thicker than Death’s milky thighs. Death laughed before rising. She moved to Hela’s cage and began circling it like a vulture ready to steal its prey away.

“Are you so sure? It’s only nineteen-oh-nine, we still have a half-hour left. Will you make it? Will you make it, even if you think of fast-moving streams?” Hela swallowed at Death’s words, her bladder pulsing with need. “Bubbling rivers, trickling along so freely?” She moaned at the end of those words, mimicking the relief and freedom that would come so easy if Hela were to just-

“Stop,” The goddess warned threateningly, despite the fact she had no power.

“Even if you think of tall waterfalls, sending splashes of warm, warm water everywhere? Even if you think of  a small trickle, drip, drip…” Death was now popping her voice with every 'p'. "Dri-puh..."

Drip, drip. Almost perfectly synchronized to Death’s words, Hela felt her bladder leak a few small sprays of its vast contents.

“Think of a hot, beautiful geyser, just gushing with water, absolutely losing its control, like if your legs were to be uncrossed. Like a dam just bursting, I’d bet,” Death moaned. Hela felt her bladder beg for its release as Death tormented her with the sounds and the images her mind generated were almost more merciless.

“Imagine slow, steady squirts just escaping you… spsh, spsh…”

Hssss

Hela screamed in rage as her legs fell apart, her damn shattering. An ear-ripping hkkk emanated from her urethra as her bladder drained into her uniform. The goddess thrashed her chains as her legs turned inwards from a loss of control, hot streams running down her thighs and her calves before it pooled at her feet. There was a relentless splashing below her as what piss didn’t flow into her uniform spilled from her clothed vagina and fell, growing the puddle around her.

Death cheered in surprised amazement. “So much for making it,” she commented slyly.

“I, am going to kill you!” Hela shouted, though all the bite in her threat was stolen by her ferocious piss slapping the puddle of the same beneath her and her cheeks heating with shame and rage. Hela had to fight a groan of relief, but it slowly morphed into deep, sharp rage. She stood there for seemingly minutes as she wet herself uncontrollably, her anger only growing as did her puddle. Her bladder slowly began running itself empty, and Hela spread her legs slightly to coerce the rest out, now acknowledging that it was better to be completely empty than preserve just that much dignity and control. As the blast reduced to but the thinnest rivulet along her inner thighs, Hela promised vengeance against her captor.

The stream finally faded with a final shiver firing lightning up Hela’s spine. She roared as she stood on quivering legs, weak from relief. Her cage, her chains and the throne disappeared, leaving only the Goddess and the Embodiment.

“Me?” Death asked glaringly as she knelt next to Hela. “No.”

“What makes you so sure?”

“Because first, you have to kill Thor Odinson and Loki Laufeyson, and anyone else who crosses your path to them.”

“Why would I listen to you?”

“Because I am your commissioner, and Thor Odinson is the greatest threat to my greatest prize!” With an otherworldly strength, Death grabbed Hela by the throat and heaved her up off the ground. “Am I clear, Goddess of Death!”

With but a reluctant nod, Death, the prison and the wetness in her crotch, on her as and covering her thighs disappeared, and Hela was left in darkness. But, from far away, she saw a splash of green, hearing her father’s voice emanating indiscernibly. She moved, slowly towards it, as with the knowledge she had of her banishment, she was prepared to kill.

To kill him, Thor, Loki and anyone else who crossed her path. 

There you are @diokno44x, my best representation of 'Thor: Ragnarok's Hela. Apologies for the late post, many things took up my time.  Regardless, I hope this representation is more satisfying and accurate to your expectations. If another Hela piece is requested, I recommend requesting either 'Redeemed' or 'Ragnarok', as 'Redeemed' will hereby the default. The next piece set to release is 'Pepper Stark/Rescue'. And, if you want to read a piece with your favourite Marvel woman, a certain situation, or even both, write it down and I will eventually get to it. I write down every request and load them into a backlog where I then work on them in the order of 'oldest to newest'- essentially, first-come, first-written. Either way, I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

P.S.- I wanted to quickly mention that, as some may have noticed, there has been a request for a 'Bathroom Line' piece, and I have acknowledged it and plan to write it. But, I want to have at least one solo piece for each woman- as all will be in that piece- and wanted to preface; You are fully welcome to request a character's second piece, as the pieces I write for myself will be for then-unrequested characters. I apologize again, but I wish to explore every character's personality, desperation stages and reaction to wetting before writing such a monumental task as all twenty-three characters. Regardless, thank you again for reading this and have a good day, you beautiful lovely.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:37 AM, NothingLeft said:

I apologize for this, but I may hold off on the line-up. I promise, it is in the works, but I wish to preserve it until each character has at least one piece written.

I am not denying this request- I actually love the idea and have had one similar since I began writing omorashi back in Febuary, 2019. However, I want every character to have their own spotlight before they share a stage, so to speak.

I apologize for this news, but I feel it's best for characterization reasons and skill reasons. I should preface; Requesting duplicate characters is still perfectly fine and I will still write them, but the pieces I personally choose to write will fill in gaps.

I promise @Edward45, the line is coming. I just see it as my own 'Avengers', I suppose. I hope you can respect this choice, and I apologize again for the delay. It's just such a monumental piece with so many characters and reactions, that I wish for these versions of the characters to have had at least one focus piece prior.

I'm sorry.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

Don’t worry about it!  It just means it’s gonna be even better! The more desperate women the better,I hope you have then talk to each other about how desperate they are and how long they have been holding it! 

Would love to see Wasp and Captain Marvel bond over how tight their suits are. Maybe have carol check out Hope

Pepper

Stark Laboratory, November 2024

Tony was typing quickly on a small keyboard laid within a table, running diagnostics on his two most recent suits, the Mark XC and the Mark XCI- his and Pepper’s ‘Iron Man’ and ‘Rescue’ suits respectively. Apparently there was a mishap with the circuitry when the nanobots formulated, causing the left-hand repulsor to expel more heat than it was meant to which led to easy overheating when used repeatedly. Luckily, the bug was found before Rhodey’s Mark XCII War Machine suit was manufactured, which featured more powerful repulsors. If the bug had gone undetected, Rhodey would have had minor burns after just four shots in a close time frame.

“Circuitry diagnostic completed, boss,” F.R.I.D.A.Y.- Tony’s female-voiced, Irish-accented AI assistant commented. Tony nodded and sipped some black coffee from a square black ceramic mug.

“Excellent. Continue diagnostics and check all system health within the major OS, then import all relevant OS data, statistics, battle strategies, as well as facial recognition and UI preferences from Marks eighty-four and eighty-five respectively, please.” Tony asked- the four gap suits had been prototypes for a more complicated and advanced nanobot structure, intelligence, simulated material and integrity- before he turned to a 3D hologram of his own suit. The entire suit was the same translucent light blue, part the circuitry within which was highlighted in green and the malfunctioning parts in red. The suit became opaque once more, with a shiny red-and-gold colour scheme.

“Yes boss.” F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied obediently despite the- to an average human mind- tall and complex order. Tony nodded and spun the hologram on his suit to analyze the back. It was a few minutes before F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke again.

“Boss, I found somet’n… Interesting, perhaps,” Tony looked to the diagnostics screen, seeing nothing on his suit highlighted.

“Pep’s suit?” He asked. “What’s ‘interesting’?”

“Well,” The AI began. “All other systems are healthy and operational in Marks ninety and ninety-one, but when I import data and statistics from Mark eighty-four- missus Stark’s suit-” Tony smiled with pride “- I’ve found that two of the four waste recycling systems have never been activated, boss.” Tony turned back to the diagnostics screen and swiped over to Pepper’s statistics and data. Indeed, two hadn’t been used.

“Do we have records for doubleyou-are-esses one, two, three and four?” Tony asked, sipping his coffee again.

“Boss, we do. Waste Recycling System Four- otherwise known as ‘The Hurler Protocol’- was used once, five months and three days ago, boss.”

“Right, the Hulk-Out. When Nat got shot, I…” Tony trailed off, shivering at the memory. “I remember I used more than that when that… PR disaster happened,” He commented.

“Indeed, boss, you made use of three then, and all four over the suit’s lifespan.”

“And doubleyou-are-ess three?”

“Waste Recycling System Three, known as ‘The Gas Passer Protocol’ is used regularly, last used four days ago, boss. But if I may, boss, I believe the lack of use of Waste Recycling Systems one and two- ‘The Party Emergency Protocol’ and ‘The Terror Protocol’ respectively- may serve to explain missus Stark’s sporadic disappearances from the field.” Tony sat in consideration, nodding slowly.

“Why? Why hasn’t she used them?” He asked.

“She reports that ‘they’re gross and weird’, boss, despite the recycling. I have also checked the recycler health with the added artillery functionality, and the systems are a-hundred-percent functional,”

“Hmm,” Tony mumbled, preoccupied with why Pepper hadn’t used the recycling systems. “We gotta get her to try the systems, if only to increase combat presence and efficacy,” 

“I could lock her suit, boss,”

“No, she knows ‘The Canopy Protocol’- Could we,” he paused, working his way through the answer in his head. “We could move the OS’s soft-open system signaler to... My suit, that way I could…” He paused and ran his hand down his face. “I could control the soft-open mechanism, and pretty much… That’s not, that’s not cruel, is it?”

“Ethically?”

“Rhetorical,” He was thinking, what would Pepper’s reaction be to this? Well, she would obviously be pissed off- nothing new there- and the suit would absorb the result, so she wouldn’t be angry about that, at the very least- the way the suit recycled was admittedly a small bit invasive. When the signal of release of any bodily function would be released, a nanobot tube would snake into the wearer’s clothes and attach itself to the urethra or anus and… well, simply be there to absorb and transfer anything to a small recycling system. The waste would be separated into its useful parts- in this case water- and the true waste, the useful parts being recycled and reused or reintroduced to the wearer when necessary.

“Even so sir, ‘The Canopy Protocol’ would still override soft-opening,” F.R.I.D.A.Y. pointed out, Tony nodding as he worked out a safe way to effectively force his wife to go in her suit, without trapping her in it. He would never forgive himself if Pepper died because her suit was locked out of her control.

“Yeah, I guess do it- move the soft-open system from her OS to mine, but leave ‘The Canopy Protocol’ untouched. If she ‘Canopy’s, she ‘Canopy’s.” Tony finally commanded, though he added a hasty “Mute,” when Pepper came racing down the basement stairs.

“Tony! Tony, there’s a problem!” She sounded out of breath.

“What?”

“Code Green!” Tony’s face dropped and dam well nearly turned white.

“Son of- F.R.I.D.A.Y., forget the tests, apply all changes and enter Emergency Mode, green! We need the armour now!” Immediately, two pillars in the wall spun, revealing two shiny, full-body suits. One was red and gold with a light blue, glowing circle in the chest. The other was blue and silver, the circle identical but white in colour. The blue suit was slimmer with a slightly larger chest and ever-so wider hips. 

“Morgan?” Tony asked quickly.

“Happy’s still here and May’s on her way,”

With a nod Tony ran into the red-and-gold as Pepper ran into the blue-and-silver before two valves above the suits opened. The couple engaged the flight systems and blasted through the valves.

As they accelerated through the air, Tony spoke “F.R.I.D.A.Y., news or footage- keyword; Hulk!” Many pieces of both professional and amateur camerawork popped up on both Tony and Pepper’s in-helmet heads-up-display. They were all of similar events: A huge, green monster in a tight black bodysuit leapt across New York towards a construction site. Some angles even showed the beast had a redheaded woman in black, a long-haired brunette woman in everest green, a long-haired brunet man dressed in black and a helmeted man in blue in his grasp. Behind him was the Falcon, flying at his fastest possible speed and still only barely keeping pace.

“Head to those co-ord’s, Pep!” 

“Yep!”

“And F.R.I.D.A.Y., call in Vee-Three and Vee-Four!” Thanks to emergency mode, F.R.I.D.A.Y. obeyed, but one thing Tony had missed when he had left his home had been a message on the screen relating to his changes to the OS.

‘Executive Password Required’.

Two Hours Later

As Red Hulk leapt away in defeat with Red She-Hulk in his arms, Tony and Pepper could finally breathe easy. The skirmish had lasted a while longer than either had anticipated. The threat Natasha had called in to them had been Thaddeus Ross and his daughter Betty Ross- the Red Hulk and the Red She-Hulk. Usually, it wouldn’t have taken eight of them- Hulk, Black Widow, Agent: Genesis, Falcon, Captain America, White Wolf as well as Iron Man and Rescue- more than more than ten minutes, as Tony and Pepper could easily take them on with nothing but their Hulkbuster suits, but there had been a slight deployment error and they never came.

Hulk had done the most damage to the pair, obviously. Natasha, who had been distracting them with an occasional peppering of gunshots, had gotten cornered by Betty. Hulk, seeing his lover in danger, had reacted almost too harshly. He had grabbed Red She-Hulk by the arm and threw her away, but the force of his rage-fueled throw had accidentally ripped Betty’s arm off in the process.

That and he had forgotten to let go.

She and Thaddeus had fled to allow Betty’s arm to regenerate, leaving the Avengers victorious again. Sam and Peggy were catching their breath, Natasha was Hulk’s arms as he worried over her and Steve and Bucky were surveying damage, both of the site and of the others. No one was badly injured; Natasha was practically untouched as was Hulk, Sam and Peggy both had a few scratches and Sam had a rough bruise on his head, Steve and Bucky were both healing from their injuries and the worst that Tony and Pepper were experiencing were dents in their suits- they had both caught rather wicked blows from Thaddeus, but it was nothing Tony’s incredibly advanced nanobots couldn’t protect against.

“Okay F.R.I.D.A.Y., we can deactivate ‘Emergency Mode’.”

Silence.

“F.R.I.D.A.Y.?”

Still silence.

“Shit, there must be some interference,” Tony whispered, already thinking of ways to remedy it when he returned home. Pepper sighed in slight irritation at F.R.I.D.A.Y.’s absence- with a groan Tony recognized. He had to stop himself from smiling when Pepper looked around uncomfortably. He switched his voice from the Avengers-earpiece to the in-helmet communicator that only transmitted between him and Pepper.

“You okay?” Pepper switched her voice over as well an responded with,

“Yeah, I just need to get home,”

“Uh, okay. I’m sure Morgan’s okay-”

“It’s not that, Tony,” Pepper groaned.

“Oh. You know the suit has a function for that,” Tony suggested, excited that the situation he had planned was finally playing out.

“Oh my God, Tony- no, I’m not… going in the suit,” Pepper spoke incredulously. 

“Alright, fine. Let’s get home, then,” Tony complained, activating his thrusters. Well he tried to. Nothing happened, however. “What the Hell?”

“What?”

“The thrusters… The thrusters aren’t working,”

“What? Why not?” Pepper asked, her voice rising in pitch a little bit.

“I-I don’t know. Maybe it’s a bug,” Tony mumbed,  looking at his gauntlets. He aimed his repulsor at a steel beam and fired, a blast indeed coming out from his palm. Hulk growled protectively at the shrill noise, turning Natasha away from the sound ever so. The redhead shifted in Hulk’s arms to look at Tony before questioning,

“What’sa matter, shellhead?”

“Nothin’, I was just…” Tony fell silent for a moment, considering another option. “Hey Nat, you wanna visit Morgan?”

Tony and Natasha were perfectly alright as Hulk soared through the air from his titanic jump, having been used to the feeling of flying for years. But Pepper- who had only been using her suit for a year- was not acclimated to flight she couldn’t control. She had a death grip on Hulk’s arm and her suit’s eyes never left the reapproaching ground. Hulk hit the ground hard- though he kept his cargo secure- and dashed along the ground at a near-train speed before leaping again, the ground giving a crack sound as he did. Pepper gave a tense gasp when, from the height of Hulk’s jump, their cabin came into view. They hit the peak of the jump before they slowly began falling again. The ground got closer and closer before Hulk slammed into it, slowly bringing his momentum down as he came to the Stark Cabin. When he came to a stop near the front porch, Morgan, Happy and May were all outside.

“Daddy!” Morgan rushed towards her father, still in his suit. He embraced his daughter in a hug.

“Hey Morgan. Look, me and mommy are having a little trouble with our suits, so go warm up Auntie Nat and Uncle Hulk, okay?” He then motioned for Pepper ro follow him. The two entered the house and into the basement. Tony moved over to the screens he had been working on prior to the mission.

“Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y.?” Tony called, though no response came. F.R.I.D.A.Y. had apparently been shut down. “How…” He rebooted the AI, and she responded with a- 

“Hello boss,”

Pepper spoke to the AI, “F.R.I.D.A.Y., I can’t open my suit.”

“That’s because the suits have been locked, miss.” Pepper recoiled from the words in surprise.

“What? Why?” Before F.R.I.D.A.Y. could respond, the couple were suddenly met with a screen they were taken aback by.

Executive Password Required’.

“Exec password? Why?” Tony questioned confusedly.

“Some settings have been altered for possibly detrimental reasons, so an executive password is required to unlock Mark ninety and ninety-one suits.” Pepper groaned and the sound of metal-on-metal clunked together. Pepper had her legs squeezed together in desperate need. The Hulk’s jumping had clearly agitated her bladder far more.

“Tony, I have to pee!” She whimpered in embarrassed admission, her suit’s mask duplicitous to her needing movements and groans. “It’s bad,” She groaned, her armoured hands over her crotch.

“I know, I know,” He replied. He moved his hand to the panel of letters, but paused.

“What’s the matter?” She asked desperately, rocking her body back and forth. She whined again, her hands desperately clawing at the crotch of her suit in a fervent attempt to grab herself.

“I… Uh, F.R.I.D.A.Y., what systems are offline?” A list appeared as the AI read them, one by one.

“Soft-lock opening systems, weapons systems, flight systems-”

“What protocols are offline?”

“All protocols, boss,”

“Shit!” He cursed, shaking his head. Pepper whimpered again, once again shakily asking her husband what was wrong. Tony sighed with consideration. “Shit…”

“No, no no! Fff… Tony! I just… Please!” Pepper cried. Tony’s breath hitched when Pepper gasped shrilly, telling him the smallest drip of sunlight-coloured urine had rolled down the inside of the shiny, sapphire-shaded surface of her armour’s thigh. He turned back to the password screen, his fingers only now realizing what exactly was wrong.  

“I...” He sighed again.

“Tony!” Pepper cried.

“Maybe-” 

“God, Tony please, I’m gonna-”

“I forgot the password!”

“What!” Pepper froze. Another spurt, a larger one, rolled down her thighs at the thought that she was stuck in her suit.

“Look, I have a lot of passwords, okay!” Tony defended. F.R.I.D.A.Y. backed him up as she confirmed with,

“It’s true, he does.”

“Tony, did you write it down?” Pepper asked, her voice breaking with pain. Her bladder was so full and it stung- no, it didn’t sting, not entirely. It burned. It was like fire was below her stomach, and every leak- one rolled from her pussy and trickled down her inner thigh, soaking into the fabric of her suit at the mere thought- felt like flames bursting forth. The groin of her undersuit was damp and hot, and the wetness and warmth was only spreading with every- fuck, not another one- leak, and the leaks were growing more and more common. The warmth was disturbingly accommodating, almost as if her expelled pee was beckoning the rest of it out of her, quite against her will. It was also... Hot. Both in the temperature and the sexual appeal, but Pepper absolutely would not piss her pants because she suddenly felt a little horny for whatever reason.

Her bladder pulsed again, bringing a cry and the tears that had budded in her eyes rolled down her cheeks from a whole matter of things; Fear of wetting herself. Shame of her need. Shame of admitting she wasn't opposed to losing control. Pain from her bladder’s constant crying. Her muscles were beginning to ache from holding, and she was truly wondering how much time she had left before the worst happened. It hurt so much. Her bladder pressed against the metal contact prevention suit- her undersuit- and the way the fabric rubbed against her tummy, her bladder, her dampened nether lips and her heated thighs was torturous, but not only in a negative way.

“No, that’s an easy way to forgo security-” Tony argued, testing out one password. It was rejected.

“Tony!” Pepper cried, her voice cracking again.

“Pep, I’m trying-” Another password, still rejected.

“Tony!”

“I’m doing my-” ‘Nope.’

“TONY!” Pepper screamed.

“Maybe…”

Got it,’

“Executive password accepted. All suit functions, systems, and protocols reengaged, boss,” Pepper laughed desperately and whimpered before asking,

“Tony! My suit-” she whimpered again, her legs squeezing together once again from within her armour “- still won’t open!” Her thighs were shaking and cries echoed from her helmet.

Yeah, I know, Pep,’ Tony thought with a smile. But, still, he knew it would be best to play along with a facade rather than admit, at least until Pepper finally used her suit’s capability. “What do you mean, Pep?”

“It won’t- Oh, god! Canopy, canopy, canopy!” She shouted desperately. Almost immediately, Pepper’s suit opened, releasing the redhead from her locked prison. Tony’s throat bobbed as he saw the dark spot covering his wife’s crotch. It was coating her vagina and dipped below onto the inner parts of her thighs. The fabric immediately over her vagina grew briefly shiny, and a few more strings of dark urine bled down from the large mark. 

“No! Fuck, no, come on!” She begged, falling down to a squat in a last-ditch attempt to hold herself. The movement caused- either from her darkened undersuit or from another loss of control over her overfilled organ- a spurt of hot urine to spray onto the concrete floor. “...Fuck!” She cursed, her hands gaining a slight sheen as they tightened around her wet crotch with a slightly drawn-out squlch

“Pep, the suit. It has a recycle function-”

“I’m not pissing in your suit, Tony!” She blushed ever so at the thought, but she pushed the disgusting- if she convinced herself it was gross, her mind wouldn't get aroused at it, right?

“C’mon, Pep,” He soothed, rubbing her shoulder. “It’s better than the alternative,”

Pepper grew silent apart from whimpers of desperation, telling him she knew he was right. She rose with a whimper, and another leak came with it- a larger one that caused the woman to whimper and hold her stance, slightly bent over and tears slowly running down her face. Her fingers were interlaced and crushed against her damp crotch, her fingers covered in a web of shiny urine. The feeling of wetness on her exposed skin only made the desire to empty more powerful, and that only made her disgusting fantasy more electrified.

In truth, Pepper had always been morbidly fascinated with... Pee accidents. When she had been a teenager, she had experimented with it. Nothing serious, though there was one night that would never leave her mind. Regardless, she would not allow something she had buried for so long to come back to haunt her now.

“Pep, come on,” Tony whispered, carefully wrapping his armoured arms around Pepper’s shoulders. Pepper’s eyes were glued shut, her thighs were stuck together at an impossible tension and her mouth was sucked in. She nodded and opened her eyes, turning to her suit in a final collapse. she would use the suit. Tony turned back to the control panel for the suits. There was silence for a few moments, part Pepper’s desperate whines until she spoke again.

“No… No, God, please…” She whimpered, with the slightest undertone of haughtiness. Tony turned to his wife confusedly before he prompted her once again to enter her suit. But it was then he heard it.

Drip. Drip. Drip. And it was slowly accelerating. Tony looked down and froze on the spot. The dark spot that barely presented on his wife’s rear was slowly, slowly growing. The darkness was shiny as liquid spilled down her slender, long legs at a pace envious of molasses, no doubt from Pepper's weakened attempts to hold her accident back. It crawled down her slender thighs, across and down her calves before creating a puddle at her feet. The small puddle also caught the liquid that fell directly from her crotch, and the golden-ish puddle was growing similarly to the darkness on and down her legs. Pepper sobbed quietly as a faint hissing began to come from her urethra to accompany the running liquid. Pepper’s hands clamped back down on her clothed pussy in a last-hour attempt to stem her incredible flow, however they only became more soaked. As time passed- it seemed like hours, day even, as Pepper sprayed- and the slight trickle was slowly morphing into a steady flow. The puddle beneath Pepper grew larger as lava-like urine poured down her legs, flowing gently yet with reckless abandon.

“Pep?” Tony asked quietly, not quite ready to face her wrath. Pepper sobbed a gasp of desperation and a fast-returning past she had long wanted to bury and her legs gave out, allowing her to collapse with a small splash in her hot pee, yet her flow was quite ceaseless. Tony came to her side and she collapsed into his shoulder. He couldn’t help but stare as his wife’s puddle grew, alongside a disturbingly arousing hissing. There was a bubbly splishing as her pee ran down out of her urethra, from her vagina, down her trembling thighs- absorbing into her undersuit as much as the already heavily saturated material allowed- and over her bent legs before pooling noisily in her puddle, which was already large. Pepper sobbed again, though the sob held a gasp of relief, no doubt thanks to the increasing lack of pressure on her other organs.

“It’s okay, Pep. Just get it all out,” Tony sighed when he eventually broke his trance with his wife’s desperate accident, rubbing her back. Pepper gasped in another sob as her vagina sputtered noisily. The volume of the hissing accelerated into a guttural tccch as she forced the remaining pee inside of her out of her sore, weakened bladder, into her undersuit and into her puddle the forceful push lasted several seconds and halfway through a golden-tinted jet even burst through her crotch to splash into her puddle. The sound was hellacious yet arousing, unknowingly to the both of them. Finally, the flow began dying. It was slow, but eventually the forceful blast faded to a steady stream to a slight, everlasting trickle. The trickle seemed to drag out time, only punctuated by Pepper’s saddened yet satisfied gasps and sobs. Eventually, the trickling, accentuated by the eponymous and alluring noise, ceased. 

Pepper’s chest was shuddering with sobs and gasps of relief and peace, despite her sopping wet undersuit and the puddle that lay beneath her. It was still warm and the warmth brought an alien but sure comfort and... The arousal she knew was inevitable.

“Oh God…” Pepper sighed, as if just realizing what had occurred over the past few minutes. “I… I didn’t make it,” She sighed, though not in utter discontent, disappointment or despair as Tony had expected, but with… A compromised sigh. Yes, she had wet herself. Forcefully. But, the warmth radiating both into and away from her entrance was not only comforting- as was Tony’s embrace around her, which she felt like he could melt into at any given time- but it was… Well, it was making her a whole other kind of wet, and she definitely would die of embarrassment if her husband knew she was getting turned on by a pee accident she easily could have avoided had she listened..

But, a sudden shame took over her mind when a squelch came from between her hot, soaked, trembling thighs. Subconsciously and very much out of her control, she rubbed her legs together, feeling her vagina grow more heated. She bit back a moan when her movement stopped. Her haughy mind had thrown years of discipline and abolishment of her horrid... fetish as her clitoris pulsed subtly against her swollen, reddened, soaked- in both ways- lips.

Tony seemed oblivious to her pleasure and whispered, “Come on, Pep, let’s get you cleaned up, okay?” She nodded wordlessly, nestling into his armoured shoulder before she suddenly realized that he was still in his suit.

“I thought it would’ve been awkward to, y’know, get it in the middle of… Are you okay? That was more than I thought your petite little body was even capable of holding,” Tony laughed, his suit evaporating to the circle of light in the center of his chest.

“Well, I think I just proved I couldn’t hold it, Tony,” Pepper pointed out, her face heating at the rather... there was just away that saying felt to her that tickled a part of her... interest a bit too much. Tony scoffed a laugh and nodded with,

“Touché. Though, why didn’t you get in the suit?” He asked, giving her a look. She merely shrugged, unable to formulate an answer to his very legitimate question. It was a combination of her body had sheerly given up, and had drained her pressured organ of its own volition. But another part was that she didn’t want to get in the suit. It was like…

Like…

Like she wanted this, though she’d never say it.

“Anyway, come on, I’ll run you a bath, okay?”

“Okay.” 

“Would you like… company?” He asked carefully, knowing he'd be stepping on eggshells of anyone else.

“I would, yes. I…” She sighed. “I kind of have another problem, too,”

“Oh? Are you turned on because you wet yourself,  missus Stark?” Tony asked with a smirk. The immature and fetishized term made Pepper’s face catch fire with embarrassment. “Oh, really? I suppose, my love, you have a fetish,” The salacious way he lathered the filthy, stigmatized, taboo word into the air to carelessly and casually sent a shock up the redhead’s spine- a shock that soon jetted down to her vagina, lubricating it even further.

She sighed in defeat. "I know. I've known since high school, but I just... Wanted to bury it. It's so..." She trailed off, too embarrassed to continue. Well, she had just admitted to her husband that she had pissed her pants in her teenage years and liked it, it didn't get anymore embarrassing. 

"Pep, you don't bury these things. I've got them, y'know-" at the mention, Pepper poked her cheek with her tongue in a salaciously suggestive manner- "-and they just... they don't need to be shunned. But, that’s for another day. Come one, Pep, bathtime,” Pepper rose with Tony as he offered her his hand, and the stch that came from the still-warm fabric only tickled her embarrassing but amazing rediscovery. Tony roped her into a chaste kiss before beckoning her to follow upstairs.

So, yes. Virginia ‘Pepper’ Stark, CEO of Stark Industries, wife of the world-saving Iron Man, proud mother and powerful Avenger Rescue…

Liked peeing her pants, and has since her high school days,

Funny how that sounds, but… she wasn’t at all opposed to truly exploring this… Part of her.

So, a quick 'Request Granted' to @Kitty Angel for their Pepper chapter, and then... The elephant in the room, my disappearance. Well, I'll just be truthful, because they are very weak reasons. The first was this chapter. I wanted to stay loyal to the prompt given while also not violating either Tony or Pepper's characters too much, and that in combination with making sure all of F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s protocols and mannerisms were consistent and sensical, et cetera, et cetera. Regardless, this piece went through, I shit you not, seven rewrites before I settled on this turn of events. I know it ends in a cliche, with the wetter "aCtUaLlY bEiNg InTo It", but I felt by adding history, it was given validity. Maybe not, but now I'm prattling. The second reason was, again, quite bullshit, and that is burnout. I have been burned out of writing projects before, and when I felt burnout creeping in on this, I panicked and stopped posting for it. So, I'm most likely not going to be able to support a piece a day, which I apologize greatly for. I promise, the other requests- Natasha wetting and then Emma and Wanda forcing someone else to wet- are underway, as promised, I just can't give a concrete date. Again, I'm so sorry for disappearing, and I hope this chapter can begin to make amends.

Regardless, enjoy this chapter. I can't be sure when Natasha is coming, but it is in the works. In the meantime, feel free to request any character, prompt or both, as long as they adhere to the first post's rules. Thank you for reading and putting up with my fussy bullshit.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

I am sincerely sorry for my disappearance.

4 hours ago, Edward45 said:

@NothingLeft you are such a talented writer!  I absolutely adore how you perfectly nail the personality of each woman.  I'm so excited to read your take on Carol Danvers !  I'm also pumped for the eventual bathroom line story but I understand that it is a work in progress!  You're doing great ,did you see my suggestions?  Keep up the good work !

No worries, Edward. I caught your suggestions, and I must preface; The Carol Danvers that will be added- alongside four other unnamed Marvel women that have appeared over the MCU- after the Line-Up is completed is an entirely iteration of the character, as Earth- 382 022's Carol Danvers died in the Battle of Earth. Nonetheless, yes; I will be adding Carol 'Captain Marvel' Danvers. Speaking of, I have some rather big news.

During my burnout panic, I began marathoning the MCU in chronological order. I then noticed I missed a few potential... victims. So, once the Line-Up is completed- which, aside from the three requests currently in the works (Natasha wetting herself, Emma Frost and Wanda Maximoff forcing two other characters' accidents) and assuming no new requests come in until then, twelve other unique pieces until- five new characters will be added to the roster. It currently stands at twenty-three, and with the five new it will be increased to twenty-eight, obviously. I won't reveal these characters yet, so feel free to leave your best guesses.

Regardless, thank you ever more for the compliments. I still feel that many characters that I have tried to tie to their on-screen appearances have been still been 'out-of-character'- namely Sif, Gamora and Pepper- despite my best attempts. Nevertheless, thank you. And I hope that, when it eventually comes, I do all the characters justice in their line-up.

Thank you for reading and letting me hear your requests. If anyone has any requests that follow to rule's of this topic, feel free to leave them- A character, a situation or both, if you feel inclined to- and I will begin work. I must reiterate, I'm not going to be able to work on these pieces as much as I was previously, but they are being worked on. 

Thank you for reading this.

Best regards,

NothingLeft

On 6/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, Edward45 said:

@NothingLeft is the carol the one from the MCU?  And you should be very proud of your writing!  

How many women will be in the line ?

Well, thank you for the compliment!

To answer the easier question, twenty-four women will be in the line;

Pepper Potts/Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Lady Sif, Peggy Carter, Maria Hill, Gamora, Nebula, Hope Van Dyne, Ava Starr, Wanda Maximoff, Mantis, Valkyrie, Shuri, Okoye, Mary Jane Watson, Janet Van Dyne, Jane Foster, Betty Ross, Laura Kinney, Emma Frost, Hela, Christina Catastrophie (Angel Dust, 'Deadpool'), Vanessa Carysle and Carol Danvers.

To answer the last question, yes and no. I find the Captain Marvel of the MCU quite arrogant, overconfident and reckless, but in a way that makes her unlikeable rather than likeable like Tony Stark's arrogance and overconfidence. So, I got rid of her- originally, I wanted to have her fall to Thanos, but then I wrote Hela's first piece. But, I have found a way- involving Loki, Doctor Strange and Wanda Maximoff- to bring a more altruistic and heroic version of Danvers. Though, this Carol still has her pride and will still very much get embarrassed and frustrated should her suit get stuck in the worst of times.

If you, or anyone else, would prefer a more-film accurate version of Danvers- taking place in another universe, obviously- please let me know after the 'Line-Up' is released.