Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Michelle's Pink Water Bottle

1 hour ago, FromIncognitoMode said:

Veeeery nice. This is just lovely. Will we see more?

Definitely! I do want to keep the tone of the story and character behavior consistent, but I don't want to use the same words over and over.

Also, how do I edit the OP again? Re-reading it make me see all the bad grammar/typos and I really want to fix it.

######################
Epilogue
######################

Michelle meekly walked behind Rachel across the office floor back to the HR section. Her head hung low, looking at her feet as she avoided meeting the eyes of the spectators on the floor. The tension was palpable, and uncomfortably reminiscent of school. In her mind, she could hear the unspoken collective banter of the room with the voices from her childhood: "Ooohh! Look who got called to the principle's office!" The feeling of her stained and slightly damp panties was also embarrassingly familiar, though back then her embarrassment was not so public. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught glimpses of half-hidden smirks and condescending stares.

Despite her short stature, Rachel commanded presence and force of personality. Rachel's heels clicked loudly over the soft spoken conversations and muted clamor of the operations floor. Her posture was straight and poised, in stark contrast to Michelle. Trailing behind Rachel, Michelle felt as if she were walking in the footsteps of a towering giant though she was almost a foot taller than her boss. In Rachel's hand was Michelle's pink water bottle.

Parading Michelle across the operations floor was not just intended to embarrass her, it was also a show of force. Michelle was being made an example of, through sinister means. Rachel led the way into her office, letting Michelle courteously go in first. She set the water bottle off-center on the desk.

"Please take a seat, Michelle," Rachel offered graciously. Michelle preferred to stand because of her still not quite dry panties. She was also sure Rachel was aware of that, but took the seat as told. Michelle squirmed slightly in the chair as the damp fibers squeezed against her. She could see Rachel's eyes narrow slightly, mischievously.

"So, Michelle," Rachel began, "I think it's obvious over the past week that there's an issue with your... self-control."
The words hung in the air, yet burned deeply into Michelle. She folded her hands tightly in her lap, instinctively switching to this defensive posture. Even though she wasn't desperate, she felt very vulnerable in this moment. She could feel her heart pumping rapidly as Rachel seemed to look down at her from on high, could see right through her, could reach down and smite her effortlessly.

"I was genuinely worried about your earlier. You were about to have an accident in my office." Briefly, the smile from Rachel was replaced with a small frown that reflected her displeasure. It was a rare moment where Rachel's facial expression and inner thoughts were in sync. Apparently, Rachel was not thrilled that Michelle had almost left a puddle in her office. Even this was a line that Rachel was not wont to cross.

"It seems I had overestimated your capacity, and we need to start from a more basic place."

Michelle suddenly understood where Rachel was going with this, but couldn't help raising the question, "A more basic place?"

Rachel's smile returned. "We'll try putting you in something that will prevent sudden accidents."

"You're putting me in diapers?" Michelle said in a small voice.

"Protective garments," Rachel corrected her. "I think you'll find them quite comfortable. I'm placing an order for some that should come over the weekend. On Monday, come in early so we can have you fitted. Just a temporary measure."

Michelle swallowed a hard lump. "How long do you intend for this to- for me to..."

"That's up to you," Rachel smiled optimistically. "When you can stay dry for one day, then you won't need to wear them. Of course, if you slip backwards..." Her threat lingered unspoken. Rachel smiled at Michelle playfully and dreadfully.

Edited by razel (see edit history)