Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

⭐ Alice - A Kinky Wet Afternoon

*4 clips in one video!!

*Full HD

*10 mins long and Only $7.99

*Good close ups and very naughty public wettings! 

Any purchases will go towards some new underwear and jeans for me to have a little fun with and soak! So thank you! ❤

Here is my compilation of my very wet, kinky afternoon on Thursday! The perfect way to unwind after work!

In the first scene I was having a smoke break from working at home and had a cigarette and then a nice warm relaxing pee in my tight jeans on the doorstep whilst listening to the birds and enjoying a bit of sunshine. So nice 😊

In the 2nd clip,  I had changed into my leggings and wasnt wearing any underwear 😉 and I was super desperate in the car, so we pulled over and i couldnt hold it for long and had an accident right there in the seat. Then I stood up outside and let the last little bit of pee out into them. Then sat back down in the seat and rubbed myself through the wet leggings.

In the 3rd clip, i was already soaked,  I needed to pee again, so I went for a little walk along a country road and wet them again in public whilst walking.

The 4th clip, I had just got back, I was walking from the car and needed to pee once again, and since they were already soaked, there was no point in going to the toilet, so I stood there with my legs together, and flooded them again standing in the street and letting it puddle around my feet and shoes!🤭

I do love a wet afternoon where I can be a lazy girl and not have to use the toilet at all 😉

Hope you enjoy! ♥️♥️♥️

4 hours ago, MasterP said:

You're amazing, thank you!

Your welcome, and thank you 🥰

Appreciate it! I have been busy today too! I wet my tight grey jeans in public walking down the streetooking for a public toilet (which turned out to be closed) 

Heres a couple pics of the jeans afterwards when I got home.

I'll post the video later! 

20200425_211400.jpg

20200425_214102.jpg

20200425_211412.jpg

20200425_211054.jpg

20200425_213918.jpg

23 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

Those jeans are absolutely drenched.. I see you couldn't resist having a wank after 💦😍

Yes they were soaked! They still are soaked right now on my floor 😂

I pissed myself in them again before I got home, so obviously, I was very horny this evening! 

Yes I did have a a little play when I got home 😉

20200425_213529.jpg

20200425_211515.jpg

20200425_211507.jpg

1 hour ago, wetskipants said:

They're even better! Beautiful colour and great for wetting stains. 

Yes I think they show the wet patch pretty nicely 🤭 makes it very obvious that I've peed myself though! I had to wall back home from the car to my house in them!

Hoping to have a little more fun this weekend! I'll keep posted. This isolation has at least left plenty of opportunities to wet myself a bit more often haha! 😊

On 4/25/2020 at 9:48 PM, AliceWetting said:

Your welcome, and thank you 🥰

Appreciate it! I have been busy today too! I wet my tight grey jeans in public walking down the streetooking for a public toilet (which turned out to be closed) 

Heres a couple pics of the jeans afterwards when I got home.

I'll post the video later! 

20200425_211400.jpg

20200425_214102.jpg

20200425_211412.jpg

20200425_211054.jpg

20200425_213918.jpg

Beautiful wet pictures. Thanks for posting them. Did you stay in these peed jeans for a while? I hope so.

1 minute ago, Calum46 said:

Beautiful wet pictures. Thanks for posting them. Did you stay in these peed jeans for a while? I hope so.

Thank you!

I stayed on them from the afternoon   until we got hone in the evening! So about 5 or 6 hours, then I took them off but left the panties on for a bit.  Until I had a little more fun haha.

I like being in wet pants. It feels great! Especially when I can let go in them each time I need to wee again. Well they are wet already, so might as well warm them up again 😂

Thanks for all the upvotes on the pics and posts too ♥️