Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper wetting game idea

A bit of a fantasy of mine involves a game that I've been coming up with rules for for a while. It's a holding/wetting game that would be played by at least two people and the goal is to wet without being detected. I'm posting it here because it involves diapers, but since I've never used diapers as an adult, I may have details of how it works wrong, so go easy on me if that's the case. Obviously, I've never tried this game, so I don't know how well it would work in practice. If you have suggestions for changes, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Preparation

All the players would pee before starting, and then put on their diapers. The diapers should be selected for capacity. Ideally they should be able to contain a flooding without leaking. The players should also wear some clothing over their diapers so it isn't obvious from sight that they've wet themselves. For the first hour or so of the game, the players should load up their bladders by drinking (water, tea, etc). I'm reluctant to give exact amounts, because you'll likely want to handicap the amounts based on the bladder sizes of the players: someone with a big bladder should get more water; the goal here should be to get everyone to their breaking point at the same time. Otherwise the person with the biggest bladder could win by simply outwaiting the other players!

Gameplay

You should watch the other players for signs that they're wetting. If you suspect that another person has wet themselves, you can challenge them. At that point they must reveal their diaper and show whether it's wet or dry. If it's wet, that player is eliminated. If it's dry, then the challenger must take a penalty. The last remaining player who has not failed a challenge is the winner.

Penalties

If a challenger challenges someone who is dry during the first hour, the challenger must drink an additional glass of water. Later, when everyone is desperate (or wet), then the penalty may be something to make the challenger more likely to wet themselves, such as the challenged player tickling the challenger.

I like this idea for a game, it sounds fun.

It may be difficult for experienced diaper wearers in a good way, if that makes sense. Only because me and my DL friends have been wearing for years and have gotten very accustomed to wetting without skipping a beat.

With clothes on, we can not tell when each other is wetting. It just happens so seamlessly because we’ve been doing it for years.

I’d have to really study my friends to see if they’re struggling to hold it in or not. Also, if I did wet, I’d have to pretend that I’m still desperate to avoid being called out.

I’ve done wetting contests before which are always fun, but nothing like this. Sign me up!

• 3 weeks later...

This seems like a really fun idea. Would love to do this if I had a group of DL friends (unfortunately it's so hard to get a group together, much less one person).

Maybe this is something that can be done over a group call?

Also, I would be the first out because my bladder control is so bad when I'm in a diaper. I really have to try to hold it in otherwise I will flood on the spot.

I really like the sound of this and think it sounds like it would be really fun. It'd be kinda hard to gauge ones bladder size unless you all knew each other really really well, and even then that's something that's pretty hard to measure haha

But I think it sounds like it'd be super fun! As long alcohol weren't involved, I think maybe there could be a chance i could last out for a decent amount of time and even then, I could probably wet pretty stealthily...total ninja pamp status xD

• 2 months later...