Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I awoke this morning to an unusual surprise !!! In spite of wearing a Molicare Super and plastic pants, I had soaked everything !!! my pjs , my  sheets everything. All I could smell was pee.

I don't know what little game my bladder decided to play, but obviously I wasn't included. So my sheets and pjs are in the wash. Hmmmmm maybe I should start wearing a booster as well. I don't mind wetting my bed when I have planned it, because it usually means I have a little solo fun before I get out of bed before and shower.

Oh well I hope everyone is staying safe 🥰 

Guest Flyboy

Oh wow that sounds like quite a soaking. Do you think it happened all at once? 

I'm glad you can find something sexy in a bedwetting issue. I like it too, and on the one hand I'm jealous of your "talent," but on the other, it would severely impact my career. 

Would a better diaper be more economical than adding a booster every night?

18 hours ago, Missypee said:

I wear Molicare super maxis now, they are plastic backed and usually hold a lot of pee. I love them !! but I may have wet sleeping on my side which probably accounts for the massive leak. I do tend to pee a lot anyway because I drink plenty of water during the day .

I also use the molicare slip maxi occasionally and agree there are a great overnight diaper.  I usually sleep on my back and rarely have leaks but often leak if I sleep on my side.  As you said, a booster pad might have helped, you don't want a gap between your body and the diaper.

2 hours ago, sandy808 said:

I also use the molicare slip maxi occasionally and agree there are a great overnight diaper.  I usually sleep on my back and rarely have leaks but often leak if I sleep on my side.  As you said, a booster pad might have helped, you don't want a gap between your body and the diaper.

Wow what a coincidence. I actually bought a pack of Molicare slip maxi plastic backed just a few hours ago! They'll be my first plastic backed diapers ever too