Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ Alice - Supermarket wetting, then walking home and rewetting them

Just a question being as you are from the uk too....

We are all currently on lockdown and the government instructions are perfectly clear for reasons to leave the house... Yet you seem to both  feel that you are better than these rules and that they don't apply to either of you as day after day we see you broadcasting how you've been going all over the place pissing your pants to film in public and going on long drives.

Please do tell us why you think this is appropriate during the current situation?

2 hours ago, wet4fun said:

Just a question being as you are from the uk too....

We are all currently on lockdown and the government instructions are perfectly clear for reasons to leave the house... Yet you seem to both  feel that you are better than these rules and that they don't apply to either of you as day after day we see you broadcasting how you've been going all over the place pissing your pants to film in public and going on long drives.

Please do tell us why you think this is appropriate during the current situation?

Dude, they're fine. They aren't interacting with anyone. They are just driving around and she's peeing her pants. Nobody is in any danger.

I understand and sympathize with the concern. As long as you're keeping away from others and just keeping to empty parking lots and such, it's not really putting anyone in harms way.

I'm guilty of just going out and driving a bit to escape and get a bit of freedom during these times myself. Just driving around doesn't do anything to spread the disease further.

No they are not absolutely fine in the slightest just because they aren't interacting with anyone. The law is the law, no-one is better just because they think it suits them. And driving around has nothing to do with spreading the disease further. The UK law at the moment is quite clear that "going for a drive" is not a valid reason to leave your house. By going out randomly driving round you are more risk of breaking down or being involved in a car crash, which then means you put the emergency services under more pressure as they now have to come along and stretch resources to deal with a bunch of idiots who think its acceptable to be driving round filming wetting videos for a sexual thrill, thus meaning someone with a genuine emergency may not be able to get the services they require if they need to be treated for the disease or be taken to hospital. And also means the emergency services have to come into contact unnecessarily and put themselves at risk  from people who aren't abiding by the law.

Too many people pleading ignorance to this disease who think "I won't get it, I'll be fine going out"

I have their car number plate from one of their photos and I'm almost tempted to report the number plate to the police along and inform the police about they are doing and letting them deal with it.

Edited by wet4fun (see edit history)
Just now, Maki said:

but don't think any laws were intentionally broken here

What planet are you on?

Its in every uk newspaper EVERYADAY, on EVERY news broadcast and every daily government briefing constantly telling people to stay at home and giving the very strict reasons which are the only times you may leave the house. And last time i checked going out to film videos of a sexual nature was not one of them.

So yeah, the only thing they have been displaying throughout all of these videos and photos is pure arrogance because they think they are above the law and they think the lockdown rules and restrictions don't apply to them because they need to get a sexual thrill. They know full well what they are doing and they know full well that they are meant to be staying at home.

Alright, I'm going to have to ask one final time to tone it down.

I think it's unfair of you to judge the intentions of the individual here. You could have made your statement that this shouldn't be done without being accusatory and rude.

There are people out there intentionally grouping together and ignoring these laws with the intent of causing harm. It's understandable to be angry at those people and to condemn them.

But those that may not realize what they are doing is wrong can be told so without being demeaned or threatened.

You've made your point here and for now I'm going to have to ask for you to drop the issue. If you'd like to submit a report and communicate with us further, you can do so via a support ticket and we will take it under consideration whether or not this is an issue we need to step in and get involved with.

But regardless, I don't believe any harm was meant here, so as I said above you can make your point without beating someone up so needlessly.

2 minutes ago, DiminishingReturns said:

I am sure I will be excoriated for saying this but, I think if the lockdown laws had more basis in science and fact, less people would be resistant to them. My opinion is that they are excessive, and doing more harm than good.

Maybe so. But while they are law, whether or not we agree with them, we all have to follow them.

Well I didn't expect so much negativity today on this thread, and that's a little sad😞

Just to clear this up, we have been only going out during evenings etc to excercise for our daily excercise (a few walks etc). So were never really out for more than an hour lately, and some of these were filmed during quick shopping trips or walks.  I know I may have suggested or exaggerated some of the stories etc here and there, but it's just to make it a little more exciting sometimes 😊

Please do not assume that we are out all day everyday, as we both are working still currently. We are still distancing ourselves from everyone at the moment and not breaking any laws at all.

We are curretly allowed 1 hour of excercise per day, and driving to an isolated field etc about 10 mins from our house is perfectly allowed with these restrictions to do our excercise from what I have researched so far. So I am confident we are not doing anything wrong at all on the occasions we have gone out🙂 

I understand it is a difficult situation for a lot of people currently (including ourselves), but we really havent been around anyone at all and are not breaking any laws,  so I'm not really sure what all the fuss and threats are about?  We are not disrespecting any laws or harming anyone, however I do understand your points, but we are not out driving all day everyday, only to get our excercise or shopping.

We havent gone out at any point for no reason and we have not been out all day everyday like it was suggested.

We are only trying to spread a little positivity for everyone on here and sharing our experiences during this time, so please do not assume we are disregarding all of the current laws during this bad situation, because we really are not. 

we are just finding fun ways to cope with this situation on the chances we can get out to excercise or get some shopping.

we have only actually made about just a handful of clips outdoors so far, and some were filmed well before isolation was actually implemented, so I do not believe we have broken the law at all.  

I hope that clears this up. 🥰

Love from Alice. 

❤❤❤

Edited by AliceWetting
Typo's (see edit history)

This is what I understand about driving to the countryside to go for a walk during lockdown 😊 this is what the uk government have stated about this. 

Please do not think that we believe we're better than anyone else or flouting any rules/laws. We are just trying to cope with this terrible situation by sharing our fun and being positive. 🥰

received_3570316776315873.jpeg

5 hours ago, wet4fun said:

I have their car number plate from one of their photos and I'm almost tempted to report the number plate to the police along and inform the police about they are doing and letting them deal with it.

This sounds, I don't know, a little Excessive, maybe?  Authoritarian??  Creepy even? ??? 

Being Outdoors and in the Sun and Fresh Air virtually eliminates chance of contagion in a matter of minutes by all accounts.  That, coupled with the social distancing and following local guidelines seem best practice to keep everybody safe.   

Plus, what is the mental health of staying indoors?  Six Weeks of Isolation is not good for my state of mind.  And I get a much needed Boost mentally every time Alice posts something new.  Which is Extremely Often.  

Peace,

Derek

10 minutes ago, derektor_2000 said:

This sounds, I don't know, a little Excessive, maybe?  Authoritarian??  Creepy even? ??? 

Being Outdoors and in the Sun and Fresh Air virtually eliminates chance of contagion in a matter of minutes by all accounts.  That, coupled with the social distancing and following local guidelines seem best practice to keep everybody safe.   

Plus, what is the mental health of staying indoors?  Six Weeks of Isolation is not good for my state of mind.  And I get a much needed Boost mentally every time Alice posts something new.  Which is Extremely Often.  

Peace,

Derek

Thank you 😊

I agree! We all need fresh air and excercise sometimes. And if I drink a little too much and have an 'accident' in a field... I'm just giving the plants some much needed water...😉

Thanks for the comments too, I do enjoy posting updates a lot when I get the chance, and I went out for my daily excercise today too, so I'll post some in a bit.. 🤭

Alice 

14 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

This is what I understand about driving to the countryside to go for a walk during lockdown 😊 this is what the uk government have stated about this. 

Please do not think that we believe we're better than anyone else or flouting any rules/laws. We are just trying to cope with this terrible situation by sharing our fun and being positive. 🥰

received_3570316776315873.jpeg

Yes, this seems perfectly reasonable to me. You're staying within the guidelines. Keep on doing what you're doing. 👍