Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo sexuality

I've had a couple conversations with people on Omegle lately about omo, and noticed an interesting trend.

Everyone I seem to talk to that has the same interests within omorashi I do (public desperation, accidents, humiliation, etc.) says it's a more powerful turn on than sex itself. We also seem to have similar interests when it comes to dating: no interest in hookups, and craving emotional connection. There's even tons of similarities in personality between us (introverted, feel they outgrow their friends quickly, etc.). There were more similarities than those, but they're the ones I found most interesting. I'm curious if anyone else feels a similar way when it comes to this fetish and dating.

Kinks and psychology are super interesting to me so I thought I'd try and see if there's anything deeper going on here

Yep, my sexuality is full bladders. When it comes to a lasting relationship I'm only interested in intelligent women very close in age to me, but when it comes to gettin' frisky, I would fool around with basically any human being, male or female, young or old, skinny or fat, as long as they were bursting at the seams and loved being desperate. 

7 minutes ago, rayyy said:

Everyone I seem to talk to that has the same interests within omorashi I do (public desperation, accidents, humiliation, etc.) says it's a more powerful turn on than sex itself. We also seem to have similar interests when it comes to dating: no interest in hookups, and craving emotional connection. There's even tons of similarities in personality between us (introverted, feel they outgrow their friends quickly, etc.). There were more similarities than those, but they're the ones I found most interesting. I'm curious if anyone else feels a similar way when it comes to this fetish and dating.

I agree with that. Just a plain old vanilla sex isn't really that interesting for me. Now if a woman is bursting to pee, it changes the situation. Emotional connection is important too. I've had few situation in my life when women were offering sex and even were offering to have to pee during that, but for me it wasn't a catch because it was clear that they were willing to do it because they knew it turns me on. They didn't want to get desperate because it turns them on, and that's a big difference for me. I want to do it with enthusiastic partner who likes being desperate and does it even when I am not around, not who is doing it to please me or make me happy. And that's extremely hard to find, so my sex life kind of sucks most of my life.

Now dating and sex are two different things. If we're talking not about hook ups but about long lasting relationships, personality is more important for me than sexuality, because you're not going to live with someone for decades just because they fuck good or piss their pants daily. LTR partner should be your best friend first of all. And being poly, I still hope to have both one day.

"Everyone I seem to talk to that has the same interests within omorashi I do (public desperation, accidents, humiliation, etc.) says it's a more powerful turn on than sex itself. We also seem to have similar interests when it comes to dating: no interest in hookups, and craving emotional connection. There's even tons of similarities in personality between us (introverted, feel they outgrow their friends quickly, etc.). There were more similarities than those, but they're the ones I found most interesting. I'm curious if anyone else feels a similar way when it comes to this fetish and dating."

I have to admit that that's me all around. I used to think that I was totally asexual because I never had really much interest in penetrative sex or anything like that, although that's probably just because I'm a lesbian. I never really had any interest in actual genital contact but have always been primarily interested in things such as pee desperation, tickle torture and nudity humiliation. Actual sex itself has never really been a major thing to me and I have always been an extreme introvert with no social skills and relatively few friends that I see very infrequently. I have noticed that a large number of people into this fetish also seem to have an interest in the paranormal, which is definitely true of me, as I'm completely obsessed.

And I have noticed with people with particular fetish is that the fetish tends to be more interesting to them than actual sex. Personally I have never been in a relationship and I am 36 years old and a virgin, and I think it has to do with the fact that I have very unusual sexual interests and it's very hard to find a partner who shares them, especially when you have no social skills to begin with and a very small network to socialize with. I have never met anyone off-line who shares my interest.

On 4/24/2020 at 11:08 PM, Dtravis said:

I've had few situation in my life when women were offering sex and even were offering to have to pee during that, but for me it wasn't a catch because it was clear that they were willing to do it because they knew it turns me on.

Agree, my ex sometimes peed herself in front of me as a foreplay but it was visible that she did it because of me... I did not enjoy it so much.

Interesting topic. Over the years I’ve definitely been coming to terms with my sexuality and fetish. I’ve had a few girl friends but found sex difficult and never really felt that turned on by it. It’s still nice don’t get me wrong! I’ve even tried dating a couple of guys as I do like men too, especially younger guys but never been able to try sex with anyone yet. However for me the biggest turn on is wetting. 

For a long time I would actually use water to wet my clothes down there as I found the idea of pee a bit too dirty. But over time I’ve grown to really love pee and wetting. I’m still playing with the holding side of things in the hope of having an accident as I love the idea of loosing control. So far that’s not happened but it’s fun trying. 

That pretty much sounds like me. Lol.. I'm a gay man, but I'm not really that interested in penetrative sex... I like oral sex, but I can't do it very well since I have a very sensitive gag reflex.. 

I kinda had a theory that there may be some connection between my interest in omo and either my anxiety issues, or my Asperger's syndrome. I saw a thread here from years ago from someone asking if there were any other Aspies/HFA's here, and there were quite a few. I could be totally wrong, but it was just something I noticed that I found interesting. 

I'm not sure exactly when my interest in omo started. I remember when I was in elementary school, I used to get really upset when teachers wouldn't let other students go to the bathroom when they asked. It just seemed cruel to me. But I personally never had a serious incident, or close call even in school, as I got in the habit of going between every class. I honestly can't remember what made me decide to start holding for fun. I was about 14. I remember seeing a couple of my friends desperate and something fascinated me about it.

I partially "blame" strict school bathroom rules for giving me so much anxiety around the issue. I still get angry when I think about it. Yet, the classroom desperation fantasy is one of my favorites. Go figure... 

Oh yes I love psychology and making theories about reasons and connections.

I am an Aspie and I love to keep an emotional connection. (Even when people tend to think aspies aren't that emotional).
Interesting to see that there seem to be more autistic people having this kind of kink.

Just vanilla Sex is okay, but not that much of a turn of for me. Something I noticed for me: I am very much into losing control or letting go control. As an Aspie I spent nearly my whole life masking, trying to be normal, trying to be in control of any situation.

My theory is that this is the reason I love breaking the tabu and losing control or giving it up. For me it is the greatest when a girl just goes in her pants, fully clothed after being desperate for a long time. Also I would love if she was hugging me or leaning over me, and then she lets go.

I would find it very interesting to see which similarities there are between us omorashi lovers and if there is a pattern.
Also it would make it easier to find people who are interested in this. Sadly every partner I had wasn't into it. One girl did it for me. Two told me they would never do it and they think it is totally sick to be into this fetish.

So it would be nice to share a few things about ourselves. As i already said, I am an Aspie, and an INFJ in the Myers Briggs personality type. Also I love fantasy and scifi and roleplaying (in fantasy, pen and paper and of course video games). I also really like anime. I think my intelligence is a bit over average but I don't have an actual IQ result (I think about 119).
What about you? 

"I kinda had a theory that there may be some connection between my interest in omo and either my anxiety issues, or my Asperger's syndrome. I saw a thread here from years ago from someone asking if there were any other Aspies/HFA's here, and there were quite a few. I could be totally wrong, but it was just something I noticed that I found interesting."

Never been formally diagnosed or anything but people are constantly asking if I have Asperger's syndrome and I once looked at the website "are you a woman with Asperger's syndrome" and of the hundred or so symptoms they listed I probably had about 90 of them, so you kind of have to figure…

"I'm not sure exactly when my interest in omo started. I remember when I was in elementary school, I used to get really upset when teachers wouldn't let other students go to the bathroom when they asked. It just seemed cruel to me. But I personally never had a serious incident, or close call even in school, as I got in the habit of going between every class. I honestly can't remember what made me decide to start holding for fun. I was about 14. I remember seeing a couple of my friends desperate and something fascinated me about it."

A lot of us developed our fetish from situations in school which is why a lot of people have that fantasy. I experienced a lot of desperation in school and one of the problems I had when I first started school was that I couldn't go to the bathroom whenever I wanted, and I was the kind of person who would go to the bathroom constantly, and eventually I got taken to a urologist over it, but I think that my issues were mainly psychological because I am somewhat OCD and everything.

"So it would be nice to share a few things about ourselves. As i already said, I am an Aspie, and an INFJ in the Myers Briggs personality type. Also I love fantasy and scifi and roleplaying (in fantasy, pen and paper and of course video games). I also really like anime. I think my intelligence is a bit over average but I don't have an actual IQ result (I think about 119)."

Wow you sound exactly like me, like literally exactly. I probably have Asperger's syndrome, and I am also an INFJ according to that test that I took several years ago. I am a science fiction, fantasy and horror author, really like Japanese anime and Japan in general and I had an IQ of 119 when I took an IQ test the last time. Are you my clone?

I am usually an INFP (but today came out ISTJ for some odd reason ... darn questions were never specific enough for me ... sorry for the drift) and I love sexuality and Omo.  As I was writing this I kept typing that I love sex as much as Omo ... (and I do love it), but nothing takes me to the edge and over than someone wetting themselves (especially and moreso if they are aroused by it); watching them peeing; being peed on; performing cunnilingus when she (so far only done so with a woman - but would love to find a couple or guy I could try as well) came and then peed, etc. ; making love and having her (see above) pee. 

So is my fetish more important than  sex ... I guess so. I wish my wife could have sex. Because of her Crohns and colitis surgeries (and pelvic floor and other gastro surgeries) , she is in too much pain to have stimulation inside. Her pee is so acidic for her skin, it irritates her horribly. And she feels so self-conscious that her body is not pleasing to look at because of the surgeries and that she will have an accident (not pee) if she gets aroused, she doesn't feel she can be sexual anymore. I would not care at all. And I tell her this often ... So (sorry for the ramble) I guess omo is more important that sex. Ye gods, I am so horny right now, I wish I could just pull out my waistband on my pants and pee up my chest. 

On 4/30/2020 at 11:28 AM, DesperateJill said:

Wow you sound exactly like me, like literally exactly. I probably have Asperger's syndrome, and I am also an INFJ according to that test that I took several years ago. I am a science fiction, fantasy and horror author, really like Japanese anime and Japan in general and I had an IQ of 119 when I took an IQ test the last time. Are you my clone?

Wow this is kind of awesome. I thought it could be possible that we people share more than a kink but I didn`t think there would be so much to share.
Especially because I thought being an Aspie and INFJ is already very rarely. Because INFJ are feelers and Aspies are told to be pure logic. But also INFJ are told to be the most logical feelers so this may be. Somehow I would love to ask you which Animes you love the most but that could turn a bit off topic here. 

I have to say, I myself am not diagnosed, but it makes pretty much sense, watching videos from "Aspergers from the inside" and thinking about my past and so on. I hope I can get diagnosed some day. Just a few words about the Myers Briggs Test... Well the 16 types and the 4 letters - there is much in it. Sadly there are many simple tests which break down the letters of only the letters but it really is about the cognitive functions of the types. Knowing them lets us really know who we are and what type we are. For anyone into psychology like me I would really recommend to inform more about the topic.

And I would really hope if more people would share a little something over them. I am so curious about similarities. But no study would ever try to match personal kinks with personality overall even if for me there could be more to explore that draws people to specific preferences. 

"Wow this is kind of awesome. I thought it could be possible that we people share more than a kink but I didn`t think there would be so much to share.
Especially because I thought being an Aspie and INFJ is already very rarely. Because INFJ are feelers and Aspies are told to be pure logic. But also INFJ are told to be the most logical feelers so this may be. Somehow I would love to ask you which Animes you love the most but that could turn a bit off topic here."

Figure that people with similar mental conditions probably to develop similar interests and similar kinks so I don't really find it all that surprising. And since you asked I have lots of anime that I like and I am fairly diverse but I prefer the sci-fi type of anime. Among my favorites are Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2 and Project A-Ko.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Yep, my sexuality is full bladders. When it comes to a lasting relationship I'm only interested in intelligent women very close in age to me, but when it comes to gettin' frisky, I would fool around with basically any human being, male or female, young or old, skinny or fat, as long as they were bursting at the seams and loved being desperate. 

That's exactly how I feel. A full bladder is the sexiest thing. Better that vanilla sex, actually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I wonder if it was me asking if there were any other aspies. I found out about this site and that I was on the spectrum around the same time more or less, and for whatever reason I wound up not coming back to omo.org until rediscovering it years later. I might've had a different name back in the day... now I wanna go back and find that thread because I would like to know how many of us are here!

Also, I have no interest in sex, at least not to the point of wanting to go out and find someone to have sex with. I've never done it before and would like to try out of curiosity, but I've never really had any kind of sex drive. However, since I don't have any particular aversion to the idea of sex, I think I could do it with a partner who needed it. But, I get the feeling I'm "supposed" to actively want it. That's not there, though there are people I consider plenty attractive.

As for omo, total obsession with desperation and accidents since like second grade. The idea of wet/messy sex doesn't interest me, though.

Being in a relationship sounds nice, but sometimes someone in my space feels like an invasion, and sometimes I need a LOT of alone time, and in both cases it's nothing against the person. I wonder if I'd be capable of the traditional "happily ever after" or if I'm too much of a loner. However, that's all something that can be worked around; a lot of guys have a 'man cave,' after all.

But, if I could be happily married to some cute autistic lady who likes occasionally holding as long as she can or being tickled until she wets herself - being prone to actual accidents would be a plus - and we'd do some things for each other that the other has difficulty with, and each understanding the other well enough to know it's nothing against the other when we need to be alone or have certain things about our space that nobody else messes with, and enjoy enough of the same things to enjoy hanging out with each other a lot; basically be best friends who are romantic with each other... if I could get that, it'd be nice. Mind you, I've never actually done romantic... things... either and don't know the difference between going on a date and going to the same restaurant with a friend you just really, really like spending time with... but figuring out stuff like that isn't the topic of this site. (And of course, if I could get most of that but she wasn’t into wetting stuff, I could live with that.) And I always imagined myself with a girl but boys can be pretty too.

As for how emotional we are or aren't... we've definitely got 'em all. Not showing them the same way, not knowing how to send all the 'proper' nonverbal signals even for us 'high functioning' types... that's not the same as not feeling.

As for me, sometimes the way I think can be downright Spock-ish, but emotionally, everything is so intense and it's exhausting. It's also why I have to be logical, I think. I have to actively make myself cut through the constant screaming feelings and the memories (good and bad) playing on loop that can all change on a dime, and think through "if I do this, what will it result in?" about every little thing. I also wonder if being that sensitive is another thing that means I'm probably better off as a solo act. 

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
On 4/30/2020 at 11:27 AM, tennyson said:

I am usually an INFP (but today came out ISTJ for some odd reason ... darn questions were never specific enough for me ... sorry for the drift) and I love sexuality and Omo.  As I was writing this I kept typing that I love sex as much as Omo ... (and I do love it), but nothing takes me to the edge and over than someone wetting themselves (especially and moreso if they are aroused by it); watching them peeing; being peed on; performing cunnilingus when she (so far only done so with a woman - but would love to find a couple or guy I could try as well) came and then peed, etc. ; making love and having her (see above) pee. 

So is my fetish more important than  sex ... I guess so. I wish my wife could have sex. Because of her Crohns and colitis surgeries (and pelvic floor and other gastro surgeries) , she is in too much pain to have stimulation inside. Her pee is so acidic for her skin, it irritates her horribly. And she feels so self-conscious that her body is not pleasing to look at because of the surgeries and that she will have an accident (not pee) if she gets aroused, she doesn't feel she can be sexual anymore. I would not care at all. And I tell her this often ... So (sorry for the ramble) I guess omo is more important that sex. Ye gods, I am so horny right now, I wish I could just pull out my waistband on my pants and pee up my chest. 

That’s horrible about your wife. I’ve been there-it’s extremely frustrating to both you and your wife. It was for me and mine.

Also INFJ here (although the Myers-Briggs is a bit suspect and outdated, somewhere between the reliability of a horoscope and a heart monitor).

I can say that penetrative sex seems like it would be enjoyable, but not a super big turn on. Foreplay is more appealing to me, as is wetting (honestly, just flirting seems more enjoyable to me than sex). Another thing I recall seeing was people that had different sexual orientations, but purely for omo, like someone mentioned being straight in vanilla relationships but being turned on by both guys and girls wetting. I think I also remember someone who just couldn't get turned on by anything except wetting.

Full disclosure: I'm bi, male, and this doesn't describe me, I'm attracted to people regardless of wetting.

The whole Asperger's "fixation/fascination" thing on wetting could also be an influence. Like, if you had this fascination as a child, it might just develop into a kink over time. I don't personally have any ASDs, though I prefer written or at least pre-planned communication to talking aloud with no preparation so I'm less awkward.

Unsure of correlation with IQ, mine was mid-130s (137) last tested. This is probably just a coincidence, but the standard of writing on this website is much higher than other erotic sites, so I do wonder a bit. As always, though, with a large enough sample, unrelated factors will seem to correlate.

I'm a gay man in late 30's as far as sex is concerned i'm not that bothered other than oral which I occasionally enjoy. Omorashi related interests such as public desperation, accidents, humiliation, etc. Get my going which works well with my other fetish wet and messy and by messy I mean mud, food and gunge etc... not the other kind! (Just so I am clear.)

Overall I crave more of the emotional side so hugs and kisses are great and would class myself as introvert although I do try to put on a front when needed. 

Like Princess Peeach, I'm also going to go against the grain. I'm a middle-aged man, happily married for over 10 years and we have two kids in the house.

Sex beats omo for me but I say that never having had them overlap. My wife doesn't know about my fetish. Yes, there is a delicious thrill involved with wetting - I about to post one of my best experiences with it - but for me it's mostly a mental thrill with the physical sensation added in. Great sex is BOTH a physical and mental thrill that engulfs your whole being.

I do have an interest in actual sex(though I prefer lesbian or transgender sex scenes over hetero ones as I really don't feel like looking at some other dude's junk, that's just not appealing to me)but omo definitely gets me hotter then anything else.  I'm a 30-year old virgin myself, previously it was mostly out of laziness and concern about potentially accidentally getting someone pregnant or getting an STD, now it's because I don't want to risk catching COVID.  I'm perfectly fine being by myself, but I wouldn't mind a female relationship that didn't involve sex and just involved omo.

7 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting thread. Just to present a different perspective, I don’t have any kind of ASD, nor do I have an above average IQ. I’m just an ordinary, middle aged mom, working in a professional career, married forever to an ordinary guy who doesn’t participate in this fetish. I’ve been into pee for as long as I can remember, but my interest and participation comes and goes. Sometimes I can go months without feeling an urge to play, other times I’m at it multiple times a day. 

Omo is a turn on for me, I (used to) love sharing pics and vids with others, and it’s a frequent component when I’m masturbating, but it definitely doesn’t define my sexuality. I thoroughly enjoy lots of other kinds of sex, and masturbate to many other fantasies. Although to go back to the OP, my interests have nothing to do with public accidents, humiliation etc. and everything to do with enjoying the physical sensations, and the thrill of doing something ‘naughty’. 

I’m with you on this. Omo is not the main thing for me, I like “normal” sex, omo is just icing on the cake.

I don’t have any diagnosed mental conditions and consider myself fairly normal in most respects. My IQ is a bit above average (was once tested at 138) but I’m not a genius or anything. 

Omo is the main thing for me. I like "normal" sex, and omo is the icing on the cake.

I am male, gay and horny, and have plenty of sex with other horny gay males. But what I cannot ever get enough of, is any sign of pee desperation or even damp spot on underwear. For me, that is the icing on the cake.

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I have had an interest in omo for as long as I can remember. My parents, especially my mother, encouraged it. She also instilled in me a great dread of sexual activity. In the past few days I have been examining my feelings. I do have two children, hopefully both with normal attitudes toward sexual activity and free of my omo tendencies. 

My first sexual feelings were in fact the direct result of omo activity, which I did not recognize for many years. I was just past 11 1/2 when I suffered an injury that caused me to need help getting out of bed, and my mother did not help when I needed to get to the bathroom. The first time she delayed helping me until after I was wet, and discovered how good the release felt. Years later I learned the feeling was very much like sexual orgasm. My first three attempts at sex led directly to me wetting my pants after long holds. I married a woman who acted like she was not put off by my omorashi activities although she did want me to stop when she discovered she was pregnant with our first child. I had several opportunities to compare directly the feelings of involuntary release with sexual orgasm. The feelings of the involuntary release were more satisfying than the feelings of sexual orgasm. I also wanted, for as long as I can remember, to wear diapers as my underwear. My ex -wife actually encouraged it on weekends. I am much more interested in photographs of female omorashi and omutsu than I am of women in sexy clothes, unless somehow their panties are visible. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)