Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request: averyconfusingcouple (pembles) pee videos

Guest GoTeamVenture

Guest GoTeamVenture

Hi all, I hope you are staying safe in this pandemic.

I've been looking for one video of the old Tumblr account "averyconfusingcouple."

Pembles is desperate to pee and she tries to go to the bathroom but her boyf blocks her. They are about to watch the walking dead. She is told to put on a diap but refuses and pees herself in defiance. It is legit one of the cutest wetting videos I've ever seen! I would love to find it again but since the Tumblr purge, I've been unable.

Any other wetting vids from them would also be greatly appreciated!

10 hours ago, GoTeamVenture said:

I did some digging and found the following pics off of tumblr, and a vid I bought off of manyvids a while back (her ManyVids is down now, so I feel like it's okay?)

tumblr_p20nbu89Ke1u9po7bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe4j4kfZ3J1u9po7bo1_250.gif

Thank you for this much. I remember these from here Tumblr. Any chance you have the video op mentioned with her pouting and wetting before watching The Walking Dead?

That, uh, was op... Anyway, I looked through some old files. Original captions:

Defiant Panty Wetting

Emily had been needing a tiddle for the last couple of hours. I noticed her shuffling about, wiggling around and sitting on her feet to try and hold it in as we were watching episode one of the new Walking Dead. Once that was finished I went to go make hot chocolate before we watched the second episode. Emily had a chance to go to the toilet, but she got distracted by tumblr.

So I decided to stop her going.

Emily, being the defiant little she is, thought to get her revenge by just going on the floor. Cheeky.

-Michael and Emily xxx

Pissin on Moomin

Night time giggles and a cheeky smoke in the woods takes an embarrassing turn…

(do not remove caption, do not add your own)

Here’s our first snapchat video ^.^

Ones that we really like we will post onto our Tumblr as well.

Guest GoTeamVenture

Thank you so much! Been looking for this for AGES, since the Great Tumblr Purge. 

Still trying to upload the ManyVids wetting, but my Wi-Fi hasn't been cooperating 😓

• 2 weeks later...