Sign In

Never Have I Ever: Omo Edition

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boy Have I Ever: Omorashi Edition! Unlike the classic game Never Have I Ever, the things you have NOT done are what count against you here. List of 20- You have 10 fingers. Ten or more thing

1. Wet your pants accidentally - A tiny bladder and sometimes putting off going to the bathroom has led me to this probably too many times 😛 2. Wet your pants on purpose - (Just insert the "that'

Welllll, it is a lot of work finding a bathroom when I need it, and I'm sure I can convince myself that I can hold it, which is just about as good as actually being able to hold it... 😛

Posted Images

The ones that I haven't done are the following:

5. Wet yourself in public (I don't want this to happen ever)

7. Measured how much You were holding (I've never seen the point in doing that)

8. Peed in the pool (If it's a public pool it's a no, I don't have a personal private pool but if I had I would)

9. Had a holding contest with someone (no one in my immediate circle of friends or family knows I have this fetish and have never tried it with someone online)

11. Peed in the car (There's a friend that I would love it if she peed herself on my car seat but, then again, I don't want to have to deal with the clean up of cloth seats)

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up (I would love to do this)

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion (I've always wanted to grab a towel, put it under my crotch and hold it at the sides and pee in it like a diaper.  I'll get the chance one day)

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap (I'd love for someone to wet in my lap.  If I were to wet on someone's lap it'd have to be with someone I'm going out with and it should lead to sex)

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment. (I'm not sure if this is about making up a story about why you peed your pants but if it's that, then no)

Guest w92iasd

Oh man thats a lot of things I haven't done. I haven't done: 1 (dear god I wish), 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15 (although I did have someone make me laugh so hard I leaked a little), 18, 19, 20

So total of 13

Some of these on this list is going to be my "to do when Im independent" list 

I have never:

4. Peed outside - Funny because even a lot of non-omo folks have done this.  V hot tho so I definitely will do it at some point.

7. Measured how much you were holding - Doesn't interest me sexually but would be interesting for science XD

9. Had a holding contest with someone

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident

11. Peed in the car

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment

9!  Woohoo 😂

Edited by Taylah (see edit history)
12 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

7. Measured how much You were holding (I've never seen the point in doing that)

Me neither, but I've peed in a buttle, and then you kind of see how much it is. Not sure if it counts.

12 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

11. Peed in the car (There's a friend that I would love it if she peed herself on my car seat but, then again, I don't want to have to deal with the clean up of cloth seats)

Again, in a buttle.