Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Never Have I Ever: Omo Edition

1. Wet your pants accidentally - A tiny bladder and sometimes putting off going to the bathroom has led me to this probably too many times 😛

2. Wet your pants on purpose - (Just insert the "that's... why I'm here" meme here)

3. Peed in bed - I've still got problems with bedwetting, so yep, many many times.

4. Peed outside - I don't really like to go outside, but it's happened once or twice.

5. Wet yourself in public - I've had more than my share of public accidents.

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet - When you've just barely made it out of bed dry, sometimes it's easier to just run into the shower and try to strip there than to use the toilet.

7. Measured how much You were holding - I've done this once or twice.

8. Peed in the pool - I mean, who hasn't, really? It's always cold and that just makes it so hard to hold, and it's not like anyone notices.

9. Had a holding contest with someone - Only online, but I've done a few!

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident - I really don't like just popping a squat outside for some reason, but I can remember I time when I was coming home from some college party where I had to use an alley (and where, despite being tipsy, I actually thought to use an alley instead of just letting go in my pants).

11. Peed in the car - Back when I had to commute to work this happened once or twice, and I've had accidents in the car on road trips before that (some from falling asleep and wetting, some from lack of rest stops, some because I wore a diaper to avoid the hassle and just went when I needed to).

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up - Yep, totally.

13. Held it for 10+ hours - I can barely hold for two hours at the best of times. How people can manage ten hours, I've got no clue.

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion - I've woken up after a bedwetting completely tangled in my sheets and with a completely soaked pillow jammed between my thighs, so I'm going to count that.

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident - Haven't been tickled into one since I was a kid as far as I can recall, but I've definitely been startled into one; just a few weeks ago I accidentally spilled an absolutely freezing glass of water all over myself and leaked pretty badly in shock. At least I was able to blame the water for the stain!

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate - Not since college, but since that was only a couple years ago I'll count it and say yeah, a few times during finals.

17. Let some out to take the pressure off - I mean, I've tried to do this. Can't say I've ever actually succeeded if success is needing to go less and/or not accidentally losing it all the way and making a puddle.

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go - Well, I hadn't at the beginning of this test, but I needed to pee and came to this question and now I can say that I can pee like... a foot, or so. Most of it just sorta sprayed down my legs; I need to work on my peeing-standing-up technique 😅

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap - Unfortunately, I can't say I have. I had a very drunk friend do it in my lap at a party once, and that was both delightful and very awkward, but I haven't done it myself.

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment - I've done this too many times, but I'm pretty awful at lying honestly and I don't really know how often people have believed me. Pretty sure it worked with the water spill I mentioned earlier, at least!

Alright, all but one of these is something I've done, so that's a resounding success/sign that I need to use the bathroom more frequently while out and about.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boy Have I Ever: Omorashi Edition! Unlike the classic game Never Have I Ever, the things you have NOT done are what count against you here. List of 20- You have 10 fingers. Ten or more thing

1. Wet your pants accidentally - A tiny bladder and sometimes putting off going to the bathroom has led me to this probably too many times 😛 2. Wet your pants on purpose - (Just insert the "that'

Welllll, it is a lot of work finding a bathroom when I need it, and I'm sure I can convince myself that I can hold it, which is just about as good as actually being able to hold it... 😛

Posted Images

1. Wet your pants accidentally - Never

2. Wet your pants on purpose - Yes, some times, to try, but it is not my passion

3. Peed in bed - One time, when I was 14 years old

4. Peed outside - Very often

5. Wet yourself in public - Never

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet - It is possible, but I don't remember

7. Measured how much You were holding - Yes

8. Peed in the pool - I don't go to the pool because I can't swim.

9. Had a holding contest with someone - Yes, online, many years ago, with a girl. Would love to try again.

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident - Yes!

11. Peed in the car - Never

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up - Never

13. Held it for 10+ hours - Yes, however in a location where I was sweating a lot.

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion - Yes, in a towel over my chair

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident - Never

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate - It happened to me once, in a pub, because the toilet was broken.

17. Let some out to take the pressure off - Never

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go - Never

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap - Never

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment - Never

1. Wet your pants accidentally: Nope

2. Wet your pants on purpose: Yup

3. Peed in bed: Yup

4. Peed outside: Yessir

5. Wet yourself in public: No

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet: Yes

7. Measured how much You were holding: Nope

8. Peed in the pool: Yep

9. Had a holding contest with someone: No, but it sounds fun.

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident: Nah

11. Peed in the car: Nope

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up: Yup.

13. Held it for 10+ hours: Yes

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion: Yup

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident: Nope

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate: Not that I can remember.

17. Let some out to take the pressure off: Yes

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go: Yup

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap: Nope

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment : Yep.

Guest ksdkjsadkkaokd
On 4/22/2020 at 4:09 PM, buggy2013 said:

1. Wet your pants accidentally (yes, I woke up to wetting my panties)

2. Wet your pants on purpose (yes, many times)

3. Peed in bed (yes, love it)

4. Peed outside (no, but I wanna do that someday)

5. Wet yourself in public (never did)

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet (yes, in the shower)

7. Measured how much You were holding (no, but im planning to)

8. Peed in the pool (no. I didnt go to the pool in a long time, so I didnt have the chance)

9. Had a holding contest with someone (no, but it would be fun)

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident (nope)

11. Peed in the car (no, and it would probably be messy)

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up (no, but I wanna try)

13. Held it for 10+ hours (never more than 8 hours hahaha)

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion (yes)

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident (not yet)

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate (nope)

17. Let some out to take the pressure off (yes)

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go (yes)

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap (not yet)

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment (nope)

I scored 13

1. Wet your pants accidentally: yes

2. Wet your pants on purpose: yes

3. Peed in bed: Both padded and un-padded. I do it all the time when wearing a diaper.

4. Peed outside: yes

5. Wet yourself in public: only while wearing a diaper

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet: yes

7. Measured how much You were holding: yes

8. Peed in the pool: yup

9. Had a holding contest with someone: no

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident: no

11. Peed in the car: yes, while wearing a diaper.

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up : all the time 🙂

13. Held it for 10+ hours: no

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion: yup

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident: no

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate : no

17. Let some out to take the pressure off: yes

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go: yes

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap: no. hopefully someday though.

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment.: no

Adult life only?  Probably easier to list the ones I did do.  The ones I haven't done are 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, and 20.

Total score: 13.

I only really experimented on omorashi on myself in my teens and decided pretty quickly (probably within a few weeks, possibly because I was annoyed with the extra laundry I had to wash) I was only into watching women being desperate and pissing themselves - being desperate and wetting myself...just didn't do anything for me, so none of anything I did during that phase was going to count towards this score.  If it did, my score would probably be between 8 and 10-ish if my memory serves me correctly.

Also, I don't see the point of putting "Peed in the pool" in the list because I guarantee you, everybody who's been in a swimming pool even once has done that, and anybody who says they haven't is either lying or has never been in a pool in their life.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

1. Wet your pants accidentally -- Yes, although more often than not these are small leaks. The last time I completely wet myself accidentally was when I was desperate and stuck in traffic.

2. Wet your pants on purpose -- Yes, frequently. I just like the feeling!

3. Peed in bed -- Yes, I still regularly struggle with bedwetting. I sleep with a peapod bed protector.

4. Peed outside -- Yes, but I'm super pee-shy and I don't like to. I almost wet my pants just walking in the woods with friends once before I stepped aside and peed.

5. Wet yourself in public -- Yes, but only small leaks that I remember. I use the toilet pretty often when I'm out and about due to my paranoia about this.

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet -- Does peeing in the shower count? I've been using my showerbath to practice peeing standing up.

7. Measured how much You were holding -- No.

8. Peed in the pool -- Yes, it's so hard for me to hold it in the water like that. When I step into the shower or pool, I basically become a toddler.

9. Had a holding contest with someone -- Yes, online at the omorashi.org discord.

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident -- I have been tempted but I'm just too averse to peeing outside.

11. Peed in the car -- Yes, and it was by accident and on-purpose. On long road trips I like to diaper up if I'm alone.

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up -- Yes, I wear diapers every night for bedwetting. Aside from that, I just love pull-ups. For me, simulating potty-training is a fun part of play with this fetish.

13. Held it for 10+ hours -- Maybe if I went through the night dry.

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion -- Yes, I had a habit of peeing into the towels before I washed them.

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident -- Yes, but only small dribbles before I ran away, holding myself.

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate  -- Only by things outside of anyone's control, like the bathroom being closed when I needed it, so no.

17. Let some out to take the pressure off -- Yes, a strategy I use when I'm doing a hold and I'm padded up. It doesn't always work so well, and half the time I can't actually stop it and I end up flooding myself.

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go -- Yes. Once I'm more confident with peeing standing up this will be something I do more. On that subject, I'm not sure why I love wearing pullups and attempting to pee standing up. The pullups are just such a "little" thing and peeing standing up is the opposite.

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap -- No. It sounds fun, but I haven't had a super willing partner before.

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment. -- I think we've all been there, but not when it comes to pee for me. I think all of my friends know that I have a pea-sized bladder, so I don't need to make up stories for them.

Overall, I scored 16/20. This was a fun game!

1. Wet your pants accidentally 

Yes

2. Wet your pants on purpose 

Isnt that why we come here?

3. Peed in bed

I have it was a mess

4. Peed outside

Yes

5. Wet yourself in public

Fully wet my pants no, diaper yes

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet

Yes

7. Measured how much You were holding

A few times

8. Peed in the pool

I dont want to do that, but in the ocean I will because of volume

9. Had a holding contest with someone

Virtually yes, in person I wish

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident

Yes

11. Peed in the car

Yes

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up 

I like this one

13. Held it for 10+ hours

Yes but not desperate for that time

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion

Yes

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident

yes

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate 

Yes

17. Let some out to take the pressure off

YEs

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go

yes

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap

I want to

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment.

When I was a kid

• 3 weeks later...

1. Wet your pants accidentally - Yes when holding

2. Wet your pants on purpose - of course

3. Peed in bed - Love it. Sometimes unprotected, love to soak the covers. Was one of my first Omorashi experiences as a young teenager

4. Peed outside - Yes

5. Wet yourself in public - I started by gushing during walks around my neighbourhood late at night. I have wet myself in car parks, in shops a little and dampened my jeans at my desk (Yes! At work!)

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet - I've wet myself discretely while inspecting the damage in the bathroom mirror.

7. Measured how much You were holding - Yes but rarely. Up to 800ml for the first pee

8. Peed in the pool – Yes, only minor amounts, not really my thing

9. Had a holding contest with someone - With girlfriends, sometimes while on long drives

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident - Yes, often

11. Peed in the car - One of my favourite naughty things to do. If I want to urgently drive through a yellow/amber traffic light I might have to deliberately gush in my pants, a few moments later.  (and much more pee for second offence)

On the way home from work, if I'm damp already, I'll be much wetter after the 20 minute drive.

I've also wet myself while riding a motorcycle, however this is surprisingly difficult while the bike is moving.

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up - Only to try it, wasn't naughty enough. I'd like to explore this for certain public scenarios so that others aren't involved.

13. Held it for 10+ hours - probably. Hard to say, if not well-hydrated, it’s not as hard as you think. Plenty of wetting-holds go for 4-5 hours between last visit to toilet. I often hold my pee all afternoon at my desk, while drinking up

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion. Towels are very handy for wetters who sit, have wet their bed etc, pillows are naughtier. Couch cushions need wet love, but only occasionally.  Sometimes I deny myself the toilet/bathroom so a towel is a possible option for absorption/relief.

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident - Startled when I was a teenager, gushed during an argument/struggle. I’ve been aggressively tickled by girlfriends trying to make me lose control

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate - My other half denies me, sometimes when I'm not expecting it

17. Let some out to take the pressure off - For me this works. ie: going to the toilet and holding myself after a few gushes/squirts. I've tried pushing/gushing a little in my clothes, hoping I can regain control

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go.  Always fun. I like standing and gushing on my bed sheets, seeing how far I can pee accurately

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap. Yes. But more commonly I've had a girl do it on my lap, very fun. The sudden warm feeling is amazing and the pee stains and pee gushing sounds are exciting to me!

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment. - Once had to explain why I had moved a chair out of my office (it was wet) I had to make up a story that I spilled my coffee.. Arguably this was true - I just drunk the coffee first!! 

My car smells a bit naughty but luckily I play a lot of sport, so this is a good cover story. The seat cover does get a little sweaty.

Our house does sometimes smell a bit wiffy, but also we conveniently have 2 cats who sometimes use the litter. If something was discovered wet, a cat is an easy scapegoat haha

1. Wet your pants accidentally: Yes. 

2. Wet your pants on purpose: Yes

3. Peed in bed: Yes. As an adult alcohol was always involved. Almost always my own at least lol.

4. Peed outside: Of course. 

5. Wet yourself in public: Yes, at night thankfully lol. 

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet: Yes, in the shower by choice. Once in my pants not by choice, so close lol. 

7. Measured how much You were holding: Yes. 

8. Peed in the pool: Yes.

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident: Yes. 

11. Peed in the car: Yes, while I was driving. Its happened my pants and in a bottle. 

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion: Yes. 

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate: Yes, in a group. Several others with me pissed themselves before we got a chance to go to the bathroom. 

17. Let some out to take the pressure off: Yes. Results varied lol. 

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go: Yes. 

So 14 for me. 

• 1 month later...

1. Wet your pants accidentally - Yes

2. Wet your pants on purpose - Yes

3. Peed in bed - Yes

4. Peed outside - Yes

5. Wet yourself in public - Kind of? I wet my pants on a walk in my neighborhood, but I don't think anyone saw. Ill count this as 1/2.

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet - Yes! Shower!

7. Measured how much You were holding - No

8. Peed in the pool - Yes

9. Had a holding contest with someone - No

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident - No

11. Peed in the car - No

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up - Yes

13. Held it for 10+ hours - Yes

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion - No

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident - No

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate - Yes

17. Let some out to take the pressure off - Yes

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go - Yes

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap - No

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment. - Yes

Final Score: 7.5/20 No's

I guess I'm not out!

• 4 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:09 PM, buggy2013 said:

Boy Have I Ever:

Omorashi Edition!

Unlike the classic game Never Have I Ever, the things you have NOT done are what count against you here. List of 20- You have 10 fingers. Ten or more things that you have NOT done and you’re out! Try to play only counting experiences in your adult life. I’m sure we’d all pass with flying colors if we counted childhood happenings.

1. Wet your pants accidentally 

2. Wet your pants on purpose 

3. Peed in bed

4. Peed outside

5. Wet yourself in public

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet

7. Measured how much You were holding

8. Peed in the pool

9. Had a holding contest with someone

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident

11. Peed in the car

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up 

13. Held it for 10+ hours

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate 

17. Let some out to take the pressure off

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment.

Write your score (things you have not done)! My score is 4! This was a pretty tame list. Add a topic and maybe I’ll make a round 2!

#1(of course I've had "accidents") #5(I've peed myself outside my door and in the car once... but I don't really consider it public)... just saw that was 11!

#13(I'm assuming) 

#15(although I wouldn't mind it😘)

My score is 7!

My new topic is kept on wet pants/ underwear after wetting... or however you would like to phrase it🥰

This was fun! Looking forward to round 2!

Neat topic. I'm counting "adult life" as when I started pursuing/having/trying to have relations with people. I'm a boy with a penis, if you're curious or looking for a mental picture or anything.

1. Not Really: I haven't "fully" wet myself by accident, but I've had some pretty serious leaks at the end of some long holds. True accident is almost my white whale.

2. Yes: I have wet myself on purpose, but probably not as often as many folks on here.

3. Not Really: I remember having one experience where I learned not to pee in the dream, but that would've been early high school.

4. Yes: peeing outside is one of life's pure joys, I enjoy it immensely.

5. No: I haven't had the balls to come close to a public wetting. Been desperate in public but never anything wet.

6. Yes: I've peed in all sorts of non-toilet things while in the bathroom, those that come to mind are: sink, tub, bottle and pants.

7. Yes: measuring is one of my favorite parts of the whole experience. My record is 1000ml pretty much on the nose.

8. Yes: I don't think I could manage to go in a pool and NOT pee.

9. Yes: I was fortunate enough to have a couple of holding contests right as I was graduating high school. Both were with girls I had a crush on, neither peed themselves, but I have memories that will last forever.

10. Kind of? Calling this one a "Yes": I have definitely peed in parks and alleys but I don't know if I would've otherwise had an accident.

11. Calling it a Yes: Haven't peed on car upholstery or anything like that but I've peed in several different bottles in several different cars, moving or otherwise.

12. No: diapers are super "not my thing."

13. Yes: I wasn't strictly counting but I know I must've done this on one band trip or another. There was one time in college when we had to travel really far to a show and I was shy - again I didn't time it or anything but I didn't pee the whole time and had to go so bad when we got back. Must've been ten hours, or at least close.

14. Yes: fun story about peeing in a towel here, when I was still in high school I made the mistake of tossing all of my clothes into the laundry without leaving an outfit. I somehow ended up naked in my room, really needing to pee, with my family still awake. The towel was the only option.

15. No: can't really recall being tickled or significantly startled while desperate, and also genuine accidents aren't much of a thing for me.

16. Yes: a few times at work, without incident but with discomfort. One time I was literally standing in the doorway and frantically told to stop, so that a client could go in instead. I was dying but I managed to hold it until I could actually go.

17. Yes: I can recall at least one time I was in the car doing a more extreme hold, and was in serious pain. The surprising thing was that it actually helped - I don't know why I tried if I wasn't expecting it to but I did.

18. Yes: I didn't measure or anything but it had to be at least 6 feet. It's all about that dick angle baybee.

19. No: I unfortunately haven't really had a significant other since I discovered the "self-directed" part of this fetish, so I haven't had the opportunity to sit on someone's lap and wet. Would absolutely love to find the right girl to let me do this. Or guy, I guess.

20. No: I haven't been caught wetting or doing any sort of the nasty such that I've had to make anything up like that. I'd probably just pass away if it came up.

Counting the "not really's" as no's, I'm at 13 yes and 7 no. Better than I thought I'd do tbh. Or worse? What I mean to say is I've done more pee shenanigans than expected. This was fun!

1. Wet your pants accidentally   Yes

2. Wet your pants on purpose  Yes

3. Peed in bed   Yes

4. Peed outside  Yes

5. Wet yourself in public  Yes

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet  Yes

7. Measured how much You were holding   yes

8. Peed in the pool   No

9. Had a holding contest with someone   Yes

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident   No

11. Peed in the car  Yes

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up   Yes

13. Held it for 10+ hours   No

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion   No

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident   No

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate   Yes

17. Let some out to take the pressure off   Yes

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go   No

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap  No

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment.  No

12 Yes, after becoming “adult”

1. Wet your pants accidentally: Once, the morning after a full day of holds.

2. Wet your pants on purpose: All the time

3. Peed in bed: yes

4. Peed outside: yes

5. Wet yourself in public: yes, my favorite way to wet

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet: yes

7. Measured how much You were holding: no

8. Peed in the pool: yes and I have wet a few times while sun tanning at a pool.

9. Had a holding contest with someone: no but I want too

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident: no

11. Peed in the car: yes

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up: yes

13. Held it for 10+ hours: yes, I would hold 8-12 hours at work many times

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion: yes

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident: no

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate: no

17. Let some out to take the pressure off: yes

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go: yes

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap: I wish

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment: yes, one time. Wetting my black work pants while downtown after dark, a cop notice, I told him I have urge incontinence and couldn't hold it. He had me blow into the breathe test thing to make sure I wasn't drinking.

My count is 5 that I have not done.

The whole "only count your adult life" puts me at a pretty solid disadvantage due to the fact that I'm only 19 and I've only had a year and a half of being an adult, so I'm answering based on two cutoffs; Whether I've done it as legal adult (18+) and whether I did it as a teen (13-17).

1. Wet your pants accidentally - I was about to say yes for both adult and teen life but as I thought about it more I couldn't really think of any specific time as an adult where I had a genuine accident. So that's yes for teen and no for adult.

2. Wet your pants on purpose - Yes for both teen and adult. I've peed myself of purpose pretty much daily for years.

3. Peed in bed - Full yes. Whether in sleep or awake, I have a soaked bed more often than not.

4. Peed outside - Full yes. I've done my fair share of watering the grass.

5. Wet yourself in public - Full yes. Lots of times in lots of places.

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet - Full yes. Sinks, showers/baths, and just the floor.

7. Measured how much You were holding - Yes as a teen and no as an adult. I'm pretty sure my bladder capacity has gone down over time so I'm not as interested. I overflowed a water bottle once in my early teen years.

8. Peed in the pool - Full yes. I don't think I've ever gone to the pool and left before peeing in the pool at least once.

9. Had a holding contest with someone - Full no, though I've joked at the idea with friends before.

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident - Full yes. Parks are one of my favorite public places for peeing.

11. Peed in the car - Yes as an adult and no as a teen. Had a huge traffic issue a couple month ago that got me stuck for hours in the car and ended up with me peeing in the car twice.

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up - Full no. I would love too try it out, though.

13. Held it for 10+ hours - Full no. I don't have that kind of endurance.

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion - Full yes. I've done all three.

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident - Yes as a teen, no as an adult. I was extremely jumpy as a teen (I'm still decently jumpy but still) and had a few scare-pees.

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate - Full no. 

17. Let some out to take the pressure off - Full yes. I've done a lot of leaks for the explicit purpose of trying to wait longer and let my bladder fill more.

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go - Yes as a teen, no as an adult. I don't know if this is a very common thing, but at my high school there were a lot of dudes who would try to pee in the urinals from the opposite wall of the bathroom. I obviously participated a lot (and got real good at it, if I do say so myself.

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap - Full no. I'd feel bad for doing that if the person didn't want me too, and I don't know anyone who's into omo.

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment. - Full no, probably? I'm not sure if making up that I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom as an excuse to wet myself instead of admitting I have a fetish counts to this.

So, as a teen I never did 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 19, and 20; As an adult I've never done 1, 7, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20; And overall I've never done 9, 12, 13, 16, 19, 20.

This made me realize I was much more into this as a teen and that I need to step my game up lmao