• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Do you have a type?

On 4/22/2020 at 12:03 PM, Lesbianomogirl said:

When your fantasising about someone having a accident. Do you have a preference to who is having the accident? 

I know I prefer females in positions of power or jobs that require a lot of  intelligence in society. So doctors, lecturers, nurses, scientists, managers type of thing. 

Though to be honest any women having accident is just adorable to me 

I definitely agree with you that any woman having and accident is amazing haha.  I have a few friends that I fantasize about them having accidents.  Especially if we were alone and she admitted that she enjoyed it to me.  

Long shot, I know haha 

For me, it's any gender, as long as they have some degree of vulnerability. The accident should make them feel and act shy and embarrassed. If they have the confidence to laugh it away or act normal, that's a turnoff. Also, younger than myself is a plus.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a little more obsessed with how the feeling of holding and slowly breaking down over a period of time -stories about how it feels to people. I get into it better when the story and/or video is woman based/first person, although a good story at video from a man can do it as well. I don’t really like too much fan fiction, and I really want the subjects to be somewhere in their mid 20’s or older-this is all about the sensation of losing control for me.

I always have loved the idea of tough-seeming men wetting themselves, whether on purpose or on accident. Tall and somewhat muscular, wearing tight, wet shorts, with pee streaming down their legs

(This may or may not be influenced by the fact that the above description is my boyfriend lmao)

I enjoy the female body in general, so I'm not real picky. Nearly any girl being desperate is hot to me.

However, if I had to pick a type:

Looks: Athletic but petite, ideally somewhere 5'0-5'6, curves from being fit.

Personality: Easily embarrassed, shy but outgoing, bubbly. The type of girl who is happy to talk a lot but embarrassed to bring up things like needing to pee or to be seen holding herself.