Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you convince yourself to have an accident?

so, basically, obviously, i want to wet. i enjoy the feeling of desperation as im sure many of you do here. the thing is, i cant convince myself to have a real accident. its like.. a mental roadblock, almost. when im trying to hold, i get kind of desperate, and then just.. cant take it anymore, and either intentionally piss myself or just go normall. the thing is, i want to have a real accident. i want to lose control entirely, but when i start to get desperate, i just.. cant force myself not to just go

so, how do you guys make yourselves have accidents?

Guest neilscotland
16 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

If you hold it until you can't any more, you'll have a real wetting accident. Your bladder will let pee out eventually, no matter how much you "don't want" to do it. If you have good ability to hold pee it's just much harder than for those who have poor bladder control.

My experience is rather different.  I find if I wait until I am desperate I have difficulty starting peeing.  But if I just wait until I have reached the point where I would normally go to the bathroom then it's easy to let go and wet myself.

For me, when I'm really desperate, it's hard to tell whether I wet myself intentionally or not. Is fully clenching your muscles needed to be considered not letting yourself wet intentionally? Or is the occasional spurts from the relaxation of the tired muscle count as unintentional? Maybe I'm just not trying to hold hard enough. Or maybe I'm really at my limit.

13 hours ago, Keita123 said:

For me, when I'm really desperate, it's hard to tell whether I wet myself intentionally or not. Is fully clenching your muscles needed to be considered not letting yourself wet intentionally? Or is the occasional spurts from the relaxation of the tired muscle count as unintentional? Maybe I'm just not trying to hold hard enough. Or maybe I'm really at my limit.

Unless you push it out on purpose, it's unintentionally. 

22 hours ago, neilscotland said:

My experience is rather different.  I find if I wait until I am desperate I have difficulty starting peeing.  But if I just wait until I have reached the point where I would normally go to the bathroom then it's easy to let go and wet myself.

Maybe you have difficulty starting peeing on purpose when holding for a long time, but when your bladder won't be able to hold it any more, you will leak unintentionally for sure. 

It has taken me some years of just reaching the point of fullness and hurting before I had my first experience with a genuent loss of control (in the form of leaks). It has basically taken me doing lots of holding and getting more comfortable with myself and wetting to remove the mental roadblock. Before, I would often try to hold as long as possible and then "fake" an accident or leaks by letting go because it was starting to hurt. I slowly went from that to stop all holding activities (not tensing muscles, not physically holding yourself with your hand, not using anything to put pressure) which would cause me to wet. And now, I occassionally leak without meaning to or conciously stopping all efforts to hold it in. I find that once I start leaking, I start leaking more and a wetting comes from there…. However, I am still always able to regain some control after a leak.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:07 PM, Omomancer said:

so, basically, obviously, i want to wet. i enjoy the feeling of desperation as im sure many of you do here. the thing is, i cant convince myself to have a real accident. its like.. a mental roadblock, almost. when im trying to hold, i get kind of desperate, and then just.. cant take it anymore, and either intentionally piss myself or just go normall. the thing is, i want to have a real accident. i want to lose control entirely, but when i start to get desperate, i just.. cant force myself not to just go

so, how do you guys make yourselves have accidents?

On 4/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, Keita123 said:

Short answer: If you can already wet your pants intentionally you are past phase one. In my experience the only way to have an accident is to drink plenty of fluids , ignore the pain , and eventually you pee will start to leak out. I has to go somewhere*** However if you experience pain in your kidneys you risk damaging them it is time to go.  It is highly unlikely you will totally empty your bladder soaking your pants while trying not to. Once your pants have a  noticeable good sized wet spot , that is an accident. Cut yourself some slack and let the rest out. not doing so could take hours of smaller accidents risking a UTI or kidney damage.

*** as neilscotland says this is possible especially in males with our longer urethra , an over burdened bladder can rest on your urethra blocking or restricting urine flow. I did experience this  when I had to hold it all day before I started doing it for fun. I was flummoxed as to why it was so difficult to start peeing. Eventually I had a weak stream that slowly got stronger . It would take ten minutes to empty my bladder.

So it is possible to have a real accident, but the amount of pain and your tolerance for it will make a difference. I don't recommend you do this often if you value your health. In fact it is not a good idea to do it at all. But when we are young we do foolish things , risking our health.  The good news is the older you get the easier wetting your pants becomes, eventually too easy.

Below I detail how I did experience true accidents.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:54 AM, neilscotland said:

Like you peeing on purpose was never much fun, I wanted a genuine accident. Back in the day there were many times when I had to hold it all day  to the point of extreme pain.  While my girlfriend then Wife  would periodically have an accident I despaired  I could not. One evening I decided to drink plenty of fluid and simply not pee no matter how painful it got.  Keeping hydrated shortened the time I would have to endure the intense pain. We decided to watch two movies while i held. I already had to pee when the first one began. By the end I had to pee badly , with my bladder stretch in excruciating pain like it was going to rupture and my entire penis throbbed in pain. But I didn't leak a drop. Midway through the second movie the agony got stronger at the tip behind my pee hole.  I had not thought that was possible because it already felt like it would explode. I had never had to pee this bad in all my many holds. I knew if my pee did start coming out I would only know it when my briefs started getting wet.   I started squeezing my penis with my hand. With about twenty minutes left in the second movie I detected a small wet spot in my white cotton briefs. Was I wetting my self. Despite constantly holding myself a few minutes later I got my answer as my hand got a little wet, and there was a very small wet spot in my jeans. I was wetting my pants uncontrollably., well  a little anyway. I stood and showed my wife and she suggest I let go so not to hurt myself. But no I was finishing the movie, including the credits.  I did increase my chances of peeing in my pants by standing up. Despite grasping my dick with my full hand and pee dancing I leaked and spurted down my left leg past my knee before the show ended. Having wet that much of my pants uncontrollably, I deemed it an accident , wet to the shower and soaked my pants. 

But I must add the cautionary bit. I went years doing this. Then one day around Christmas I was doing a hold while sitting on the floor wrapping gifts. I eventually started leaking and spurting. Not wanting to get the carpet wet I got up , perhaps too quickly and I felt my basketball sized rock hard bladder swinging around inside my abdomen, by my ureters. This caused a burning pain that I never experienced, like my bladder was going to tear loose from them. This scared the heck out of me. After that I would lose control involuntarily well before the pain got that bad. I did not let go my brain decided when it was enough. 

Keita, If you muscles let go because they are fatigued and you did not relax them intentionally -you have had a true accident.

14 hours ago, wettingman said:

Keita, If you muscles let go because they are fatigued and you did not relax them intentionally -you have had a true accident.

Not a full-blown one then, where you really empty your bladder.

Multiple times I've had these genuine little accidents. While doing a hold, I lost control for a split second when I arrived home, looking at the door. I lost it again while opening the lock, then while running to the bathroom.

Or that one time I got too stubborn to go to the toilet during a movie, resulting in a wet patch on my sweatpants when I got up and made a beeline to the bathroom.

Or when I was stuck in a long bus/Uber ride.

I never had a full one, (un)fortunately enough. I have wet myself in the bathroom but only because I relaxed intentionally, even if just a little. I couldn't stop it when the dam burst though. It was a warm, delicious one full minute of me peeing my sweatpants.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:30 AM, Keita123 said:

Not a full-blown one then, where you really empty your bladder.

I guess it depends on your definition of a full accident. If your pants are soaked , not because you let it out, you have had one .  I  have never totally emptied my bladder by accident, not like when I pee in the toilet.   Even when I had true accidents as a kid my bladder did not totally empty . I can't hold it like I used to, but the most I ever lose is over half , like between 2/3 & 3/4 of its contents. The rest I have to let out either in my pants or the toilet. If my pants are already soaked, I might just as well let the rest out. 

• 2 years later...