Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Could you spend the whole day at work without going to the bathroom?

I remember a conversation with my BF who told me that the bathroom at his workplace is, first, gross, and second, so far from his room that he has to take a long break to get there. I said "don't use it then". (Of course saying it got me a bit excited, but I didn't show it because he doesn't know.)  He said "are you kidding me? I need it like four times a day!" "Four times" is obviously a joke - I live with him for years and I would've noticed if he peed every two hours! But I believe he uses it twice or so.

Personally, my workday is standard 8,5 hour. When I hold on purpose, it can be a bit of a challenge depending on how much I drink, but definitely possible. When I don't care about holding, I normally go once in the middle of the day to spare myself an unnecessary distraction.

Would it be a problem for you to hold through the workday if using a bathroom was inconvenient?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I definitely couldn't go an entire work day without a pee, I like to stay well hydrated and usually drink several litres of water during the day plus a few cups of tea so if there weren't toilets avai

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

As a child/ teen I was scared if using public toilets so never used  any toilet that was not our home toilet. Could I hold the whole day back then absolutely.  Could I these days? Nope there

14 minutes ago, Lesbianomogirl said:

As a child/ teen I was scared if using public toilets so never used  any toilet that was not our home toilet.

Could I hold the whole day back then absolutely. 

Could I these days? Nope there would be a puddle on the floor by lunch 

That's really interesting, I would think in adulthood holding abilities would get better, at least it happened for me. Do you think you used to drink much less back then, or what was the reason you could hold more as a child than now?

I used to hold it all day in school and then some, often about 10 hours, because I had to. I couldn't pee in the boys room.  I could hold it that long as an adult at work, but usually didn't, as I didn't have to & didn't want to be obviously struggling or uncomfortable. At work I was on my feet all day vs seated at school , which makes a significant difference in my holding ability . I am quite sure I can't hold it all day now, but no matter I am retired. I still love pee play though.

1 hour ago, Dtravis said:

That's really interesting, I would think in adulthood holding abilities would get better, at least it happened for me. Do you think you used to drink much less back then, or what was the reason you could hold more as a child than now?

Partly because I drink more as a adult so I can't hold as long.

I also seem to have had a weakening of my bladder as I aged. 

Not a hope normally, perhaps unless it's a very short day (like my first day back this week, which is well under six hours). I drink a lot of tea, I need to concentrate too so good hydration is important, and I can go anything up to four hours without easy access to a toilet so I often go for one 'just in case' when I get chance. I think I'd normally go three times in a ten hour day although I could probably do without the first one. It's always worse in the morning though - on one particular job that starts just after 5am, I go for one just after starting work and I'm ready for another one by 6am (if I'm lucky, I get chance to quickly go for one at about 6:15, otherwise I have to make it last until after 8:30...).

My workdays right now are about 5 hours. Even though I'm pretty sure I drink more at work than I do at home (working those fryers is sweaty work; I usually end up gulping down a couple small size cups of water; I work at Wendy's to give an idea of how much that is), I generally don't even feel a need until I arrive home and get changed into my PJs, at which point I notice I need to go pretty badly.

If I have a longer workdays that get a meal break (common back before everyone's hours got cut because coronavirus), I use the bathroom during that whether I feel a need or not, just because I don't fancy spending the last hour or so of my shift desperate. I like to save that fun for when I'm home.

Probably many people pee during their lunch break because they may not have another convenient opportunity to go for another four hours.  And if you're a coffee drinker, that's a long time to hold it!  When I worked in an office that was often (but not always) my practice, but also often I wouldn't pee at the end of the day and I'd hold it until I got home - and even longer.  If you check the videos, there's a fellow here who takes massive pees at his workplace.

It would totally depend on what i was drinking and just how active/busy i was. In theory, i probably could, but as i drink quite a of lot coffee and herbal tea, then i think i would end up in a puddle sooner or later, once i drink herbal tea or coffee my desperation ramps up to new levels. Really, i wouldn't take the chance. 

In other thread where I argued about whether bathroom access at work should be a right I mentioned how once I tried holding it for six hours just to prove that I could do it but I was in absolute agony and I was going completely out of my mind with desperation. So I could probably go six hours without going to the bathroom but with a very great deal of discomfort!

I definitely couldn't go an entire work day without a pee, I like to stay well hydrated and usually drink several litres of water during the day plus a few cups of tea so if there weren't toilets available there's a genuine chance I'd piss myself before I made it home! 

One of my friends is a nurse and another friend is a midwife, both have mentioned before that they often go an entire 12 hour shift (or longer) without a toilet break and have to deal with the discomfort and distraction of a very full bladder while attending to patients. Another two friends are teachers and both have mentioned that usually they don't get chance to pee at work until the late afternoon when the students have left, although one said that because she drinks so much tea she has occasionally ended up so desperate that she's had to ask for someone to watch her class for a couple of minutes so she can run for a pee. 

Back when I was at school I could quite easily go an entire school day without peeing as I hated using the toilets there. I'd be desperate by the end of the day but I preferred to wait until I got home. There were often days I'd stay behind for an extra couple of hours finishing coursework or using the recording studio and I'd sometimes end up so bursting to go that I'd be struggling to hide it, but as the toilets were locked after school I'd have no choice but to hold on until I finally got home.

Usually it is no big deal for me to refrain for a whole working day and I do it 3 to 4 days a week. (only not now due to corona and home office) Every now and then I even skip my morning pee and head for work already rather full. When I can overcome the escalating urge by noon the annoying feelings often change for a feeling of pleasant overfullness. Then I usually can wait until end of shift or sometimes even until dinner but the latter really is a hard job.

I cant go the whole day without going to the bathroom. I drink lots of water during the day and that makes me pee a lot. Also in the morning I have juice hot tea or hot coffee that makes me pee bad. I can hold it for hours long without going to bathroom but not the whole day. I get pain in back dick hurts after and stomach hurts bad after holding for hours and drinking a lot. All the pain goes away after going to bathroom. 

41 minutes ago, peedespes02 said:

I cant go the whole day without going to the bathroom. I drink lots of water during the day and that makes me pee a lot. Also in the morning I have juice hot tea or hot coffee that makes me pee bad. I can hold it for hours long without going to bathroom but not the whole day. I get pain in back dick hurts after and stomach hurts bad after holding for hours and drinking a lot. All the pain goes away after going to bathroom. 

You've posted some excellent videos of your massive pees while at work!

About 3 yrs ago me and my now ex loved when we saw each other wet our pants. We would know when the other was horny because sometimes we would just stand in front of one another and just piss in our pants and go at it from there. One day I went to work and did my thing at work but decided to hold it all 8 hours. When I got home she already made dinner and I ate and after dinner she wanted to watch a movie and I simply grabbed her by the hand and told her to just listen. She heard the loud hissing noise in my pants and looked down and saw the pool of piss forming and my pants were getting soak and she had the hottest smile and called me naughty. I peed for about 2 mins straight. She  then told me to just listen and she started to wet her pants and put my hand down her pants while she was doing it. We ended up not watching the movie but that was my ex and i will never forget that day.