Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Graduation or large ceremony desperation?

My college graduation would be coming up shortly if it wasn't for a certain worldwide pandemic. Its a bit disappointing that its cancelled but I am relieved due to one aspect. I was already worried about making it through the very long ceremony without needing to pee. My high school graduation was one of the closest I've ever been to having a full on accident. I remember taking a nap that afternoon after waking up super early for graduation rehearsal and then waking up with only a little time to spare before I had to be there so I quickly got into my cap and gown and left without going to the bathroom. Even on the way there I started to notice having to go and there was just no chance at all to go before the ceremony which lasted so long. I was twisting around as much as I could sitting there surrounded by my peers and with so many eyes on me. I couldnt even grab myself and relieve any pressure because of what I was wearing as well as the fact that literally countless people would have seen. By the end of it I was frantic and my poor penis kept letting out little squirts so I had to whisper to my mom during picture taking after the ceremony that I had to pee and I couldnt hold it anymore. She made a big deal about finding me a bathroom in front of the rest of my family (as some moms tend to not be able to keep anything secret) but we had to walk all the way inside to find an open one. I was so embarrassed walking around unable to stop myself from trying to grab myself through my graduation gown as best as it would allow and with tears in my eyes because I had to go pee so badly in a time where I was supposed to feel so grown up. I literally felt like I had a balloon in my stomach I mean it when I say I was absolutely frantic. Maybe it was just be being an idiot but I feel like long ceremonies especially something like a school graduation screams desperation so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this? Again, maybe I was just unprepared and should have been able to hold it the entire time without even mentioning it at all.

I remember at a concert in my band class a girl had to hold it in. First she had to sat through  an hour of a different class’s performance than she had to perform for her band class. I remember afterwards she said she was super desperate and when the band teacher made an honourable mention about her for her to stand up she said she was dreading standing up cause she had to go so bad. She did make it but i  think there was a line but I wasn’t paying attention to her as I only learned about it afterwards

Something like that happened to me. Not during the actual graduation but during one  of the practices.  Would have been a maximum humiliating event. I barely  got home in time anyway. 

Funny about mom "blabbing" like that.  My mother used to do that when I was a kid and we'd be out somewhere or at a store.  Had to let everybody within 50 feet know I needed to use the bathroom

2 minutes ago, richard3 said:

Something like that happened to me. Not during the actual graduation but during one  of the practices.  Would have been a maximum humiliating event. I barely  got home in time anyway. 

Funny about mom "blabbing" like that.  My mother used to do that when I was a kid and we'd be out somewhere or at a store.  Had to let everybody within 50 feet know I needed to use the bathroom

Exactly! When I first whispered it to her she just said she thought that we would be done soon and then I had to admit that I didn't think I could wait any longer. She then immediately told my aunt who then told my grandma who made an even bigger deal about it. I heard "that gown costed a lot of money so just wait"  countless times during the long walk to find an open bathroom.

2 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I also been very desperation when attending my high school graduation ceremony. Nervousness and small bladder is not a good combination. And I was thirsty right before it started and drank some soda. Luckily I didn't wet myself, but it came close and had to sneak out early to use a bathroom.

At least you were able to sneak out early. I was not able to in mine so I had to endure.