Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just a short story I wrote. It was wrote on my phone so not the best quality. 

I walked into the bar, I was a new post grad student starting at college.  I was excited to start here it a fresh start where no one new me. The last place I lived it was a small town and I was bullied badly. Known as the girl who had accidents.

It was freshers weeks and the college was hosting a night to meet new friends in the bar. I was nervous but decided to attend. I walked over to the bar where I saw one of the junior lecturers standing. I had seen her in one of the orientations earlier that day. She was tall with dark hair. She had dark trousers and a white shirt. I approached her. “Hi, I’m Karla” . She looked over. “Can I buy you a drink” I stammered. She smiled at me. Holding out her drink telling me she already had one.

There was the university's freshers dance on the last day of the week to start of the new student year. It occurred to me to ask her to it. “Are you going to the dance on Sunday” I ask. Her emerald eyes pierce mine. “I am, with John” she explains. She points over to a man with dark hair who waves at us both. I blush at mistaking her as interested in women.

The next day I go to the local coffee shop for breakfast. I see her sitting there but thinking about last night just walk straight past and order a latte to go. Once I have my latte in hand I make to leave the building and I heard my name shouted out. “Karla” I turn around and look to see her watching me. She beckons me over. I hesitantly go over. “I’m Katrina”, She introduces herself. She motions for me to sit down. She starts asking me about myself. Where I come from, what my interests are. I spend the whole morning telling her about my childhood growing up on a farm. Then moving across country to study history then finally moving here to study post grad. She in turn told me she had been single for a while since her wife died three years ago and she had taught at the college for the past five years. It started to become time to leave. I desperately wanted to ask her out again. But remembered her response last time. I decided against it. I gave her a quick hug before I left. She smelt sweet like cinnamon.

The next day I went into the coffee shop and saw her there again. Once again I was beckoned over and we fall into easy conversation. Every day that week we had coffee together.

Until it became Sunday morning. The day of the dance. I go to the coffee shop hoping to see her. I was not disappointed. I sit down in front of her and smile. She smiles back at me. I build up my courage again to ask her to the dance. Her smile flickers and she frowns and tells me “I’m sorry, I’m going to the dance with John”. Hurt but unsurprised I get up and walk out.

That night I get up and get dressed for the dance anyway. I wear a short purple evening dress. I feel beautiful. Something I rarely feel with my medical condition. I arrive and walk in. I see Katrina and John dancing together. I decide to ignore them and go and get a drink. I sit down with my drink and spend some time playing on my phone. I feel a hand on my shoulder. Its Katrina. She asks me to dance with her. We spend what feels like a eternity slow dancing together I then feel her move to kiss me. I feel butterflies in my stomach and lean in and kiss her deeper. Suddenly I feel myself pushed aside and I’m falling to the floor. I look up to see Katrina and John shouting at each other. She seems angry at him. I look down at my dress and realise my dress has ridden up when I fell. I have suffered from incontinence issues for several years and my protection is now on show. I look at it in horror feeling tears in my eyes you can see the yellow tinge were I had obviously had a accident. I feel like a child again, wishing that the ground would just swallow me whole. I hastily pulled my dress down and started crying. A whole crowd was around me staring. Katrina came over pulled me to my feet and pulled me into her arms tightly. I sobbed on her shoulder for what felt like a life time.

Eventually Katrina started to lead me away and started to walk me back to my dorm. Once we arrived she sat me down on my bed and got some tissues and dried my eyes. She then started hunting around my drawers until she found a spare pad and wipes. She gently commanded me “lie down”.

I lay down. I felt her untape me and start to gently wipe me clean. Once she was happy I was clean she put the fresh nappy under me and taped me back up. She then lay next to me in the bed and held my hand. “Will you go on a date with me” Katrina asks.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:46 AM, David_E said:

I enjoyed your story too, although I am (obviously) not a lesbian! I also think you should add a part two - either that, or alter the last scene to be a bit more complete.

You don't need to be a lesbian to enjoy lesbian fiction 😊

I will maybe look into adding a part two. It wasn't a story I really planned on expanding on so I would need to have a think on what I want for the characters first. 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:22 PM, Lesbianomogirl said:

You don't need to be a lesbian to enjoy lesbian fiction 😊

[/QUOTE]

You certainly don't - but I don't feel drawn to read gay fiction. I wonder if straight women like to read gay fiction?

I will maybe look into adding a part two. It wasn't a story I really planned on expanding on so I would need to have a think on what I want for the characters first. 

Well you could always write another story. Do you enjoy the sense of being humiliated - I know some people do, but it isn't my kick.

Hi Lesbiangirl,

Sorry, somehow my reply to you above ended up totally scrambled! I'd delete it if I knew how to do it.

You are certainly right about lesbian fiction having a much wider appeal! However, I don't feel drawn to read gay omo fiction. I wonder if straight women like to read gay omo fiction?

You could always write another story instead - I guess perhaps you enjoy feeling humiliated - but that isn't really my main kick out of OMO - I find the sense of breaking a taboo, and the smell of pee turns me on.

Edited by David_E (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, David_E said:

Hi Lesbiangirl,

Sorry, somehow my reply to you above ended up totally scrambled! I'd delete it if I knew how to do it.

You are certainly right about lesbian fiction having a much wider appeal! However, I don't feel drawn to read gay omo fiction. I wonder if straight women like to read gay omo fiction?

You could always write another story instead - I guess perhaps you enjoy feeling humiliated - but that isn't really my main kick out of OMO - I find the sense of breaking a taboo, and the smell of pee turns me on.

I know as a gay women I am happy to read about any couple if the story is well written and interesting. Maybe its the same for others 😊

I am currently working on chapter 5 for the other story I am writing on here. I might look at this one as well though 😊

I was bouncing around my room with excitement. Tonight was the night I had my first date with Katrina since the disastrous dance. I opened my wardrobe scanning the contents for the perfect outfit. My eyes come across a knee length flowery dress. It should hide my diaper nicely with some thick tights I think to myself. 

I put the dress over my head and sit in front of my mirror. I wasn't normally one for make up but tonight I would make a exception. I lightly applied the gloss over my lips.

Buzz buzz. I feel my desk vibrate underneath me. I look at my phone and see a text from Katrina "See you in 10".

I smile and make my way slowly downstairs. Aware that I'm early I lean against the wall. Tilting my head away from the glare of the setting sun. 

"Karla", i feel her arm wrap around my waist and she leans in to kiss me on the cheek. "Are you ready" She asks. 

I nod in response and follow her to her car. Shortly we were pulling into the nearby ice rink. "I am really bad at ice skating" I warn her.

She laughs. Don't worry I will teach you. Grabbing my hand she pulls me to reception and buys two pairs of ice skating boots. Once we are all laced up we make our way onto the rink. 

As promised she keeps hold of my hand and guides me around the ice. Helping me keep upright. I soon realise I have a more urgent problem then staying upright on the ice.

I didn't change my diaper before we left. Feeling the damp layers between my legs gives me some concern. But that concern fades away when Katrina wraps her arms around me.

Sensing my unease on the ice. She takes both of my hands in hers and skating backwards encouraging me into the middle of the ice. I feel her let go of my hands. I panic for a second and then realise she is reaching forward to kiss me. Her lips gently part mine and our bodys press against each other. I feel lightheaded with the thrill of it. 

"Lets go get something to drink" She suggests. 

"Sure that sounds good to me" I agree

We both make our way back to her car. She pulls the car into drive and heads off. I feel her hand run up my thigh as she is driving. Her touch sends tingles up my spine. Her hand runs further up my leg and stops at my diaper. Before I can stop her she slides her hand inside the padding. Lightly caressing me.

She glances over but does not remove her hand. "Do you want me to find somewhere to change you" She suggests. I blush at the idea of her changing me again. Then nod shyly.