Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ AliceWetting - peeing the same white jeans for a week without washing them.

⭐ AliceWetting - peeing the same white jeans for a week without washing them.

So here it finally is!!

My epic, 20 minute long HD compilation of many wettings in the same tight white jeans and white (now yellow) panties, over the whole of this last week in some beautiful places outdoors, in public, indoors and in the car!

I've used them as my toilet whenever I've needed to pee this week, indoors and outdoors when weve been out, letting them dry, then putting  them on again the next day to rewet them over and over again until they are delightfully pee stained!🤭

There are lots of HD scenes filmed indoors, in public walking down the street, in nature on beautiful walks, and even flooding the car seat in my already soaked jeans!

This is my most daring, naughty compilation yet! And omg it has been so much fun to do! 

Wetting myself again and again all day long and keeping them on turned me on so much, it has been one hell of a week so far! I cannot remember the last time something made me so horny, and I ended up masturbating in my wet jeans and panties the car while I was being driven around a few times! 

A lot of people who followed my posts and updates said they were really excited to see the video, so here I am. In all my wet and rewet glory! 😅

Anything I make from this video I will use to buy some new outfits and panties to wet, so thank you so much!

Please leave a review or a comment if you like it,  and thank you for all the messages.

A whole lot of effort went into making this over the last week, and we are not professionals and we are still learning and trying new things haha.

Big love from Alice 😘♥️♥️♥️

(P.s. inbox me if anyone wants the Jeans or panties from the videos)

9 hours ago, MasterP said:

You're awesome, I love it!

Thank you 🙂

Your welcome!

It was a lot of fun too!

Yes it was the naughtiest/dirtiest thing I have done in a long time 🤭

There will be lots more fun ideas, updates, stories and lots of videos to come too!

Glad you enjoyed! ❤

2 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Haha I was thinking this! I'm very impressed with Alice's naughty fun! You need people that push the limits 😄  She's absolutely smashed the limits!

Thank you!

Yes I guess I did push the limits.

I just wanted to see what it would feel like (and look like) to just wet myself in the same jeans and panties over a whole week! 

I cant lie, it was pretty exciting, but also very dirty & kinky Haha.

It's only pee though. I still take showers regularly lol😅

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Are you on the right forum hun? 😉 

Haha yes, exactly what I was thinking too 😅

A lot of people asked me to do sobe rewetting, and I thought it sounded really fun to try this as an experiment lol.

Heres my first compilation video in case anyone missed it!

It focuses on a week of wetting my bed in different panties, PJ's and denim shorts.  Over 20 minutes long too and really naughty! All in HD and some really naughty scenes of me wetting myself and my bed, and rubbing myself while peeing too.

Some scenes are really sensual and erotic and it was so hot to wet my bed like this without a care in the world!🥰

I also have all the panties, shorts and pj's from those videos too.

Inbox me if anyone wants them! ♥️

Any sales I make will be going towards some new outfits and jeans to wet, and would love to hear some ideas! 

Heres the link: 

14 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Thanks for all the purchases everyone!

I can get a couple new outfits soon now! I'm so happy people are liking my videos! It gives me so much more confidence to make sone more ❤❤

Just bought myself some super tight skinny jeans today. who wants to see me wet them?? 😉

ohhh YES! very tight and with belt and shirt tucked in! best possible outfit imo 😄 

8 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

ohhh YES! very tight and with belt and shirt tucked in! best possible outfit imo 😄 

Exactly what I was thinking! Haha.

Only question is, how should I wet them?? 🤔 maybe in my kitchen?

Or even in public?  Maybe while walking somewhere! It does feel pretty darn good letting it all go in my jeans while im casually walking down the street! Makes me feel soooo naughty  lol. Especially if there's a chance someone could walk past and see me!

:shy:

59 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

i'm more interested in how more than where 😛 

maybe on the toilet, just sitting down and peeing normally except with jeans still on (that's how a friend of mine first tried wetting herself - she was incredibly horny and wanted to do something dirty, so she locked herself in the bathroom and decided to pee with her jeans still on)

or maybe you could stand over a pile of dirty clothes and make even more mess

or maybe while dancing to a sexy video 😛

there are lots of possibilities.. but the best thing is when a woman comes up with her own dirty ideas. so encourage your dirty mind to be free 😄

16 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Exactly what I was thinking! Haha.

Or even in public?  Maybe while walking somewhere! It does feel pretty darn good letting it all go in my jeans while im casually walking down the street! Makes me feel soooo naughty  lol. Especially if there's a chance someone could walk past and see me!

:shy:

New jeans look great! And the casual public wetting definitely sounds naughty. Honestly, jeans like that may show the wet spot more than you would think. Pretty daring to go out and wet them like that!

12 minutes ago, mypeesecret said:

New jeans look great! And the casual public wetting definitely sounds naughty. Honestly, jeans like that may show the wet spot more than you would think. Pretty daring to go out and wet them like that!

Thank you!

I feel you maybe right! They are super tight lol. 

I guess theres only one way to find out.  If I do it in public and soak them and it's really obvious,  I'll just have to be a bit more careful bt to be seen Haha! 

I hope they go super dark and show a wet patch well too 🙂

they are a slightly thicker material and they are brand new. I've noticed that sometimes new jeans are better to wet once they have been washed a few times and then they seem more absorbent!

I guess I'll "wash" them from the inside first... 🤭

Edited by AliceWetting (see edit history)
26 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

You know what would be incredible in summer. A leather skirt panty re-wetting day / weekend.

Just each time you need a quick pee just do it wherever you are through your panties and down your legs. Would be cute with a pair of ballet flats or something that would get soaked each time too and then splash dry as you walk 😍

That's a great idea! A week of rewetting my panties in lots of naughty places down my legs and shoes, such as whilst walking, or standing, etc.

Obviously I'd leave them on until they dry! I do love the feel of wet panties, and wearing a skirt means I can get away with it without anyone knowing🤭

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...