Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cheating omo

Guest Skyde

Guest Skyde

Ok, so I was talking to someone and saying that I have been properly holding for about 6 hours but I haven't peed in 12 hours, it's just I was asleep for the first 6. I said it still counts as 12 because I haven't peed since then and the feeling is very different to how it would be just not peeing for only 6. They said that's cheating and I've only done 6. Who's right?

It counts, no matter if you sleep or not, timer is going. So technically you're right, and it's not cheating.

However we all know that kidneys work slower when people asleep, so if someone was holding 10 hours during the day, it's not apples to apples to compare it to someone who was holding 10 hours where 8 hours were asleep and 2 hours after waking up. Holding 8a to 8p is more impressive and challenging than 8p to 8a.

Whatever an activity there are those that take it to extremes , like the person you were talking to.  If I am doing a long hold , like 15 hours or so I start by skipping my first morning pee.  While it is true this gives me a head start, with an already full bladder , I still must hold all that pee for another 7 or 8 hours. Not a small task. True it would be more of a challenge  to be awake the whole time it is not really reasonable.

On the other hand, like Dtravis said  saying you held it 10 hours when 8 of the 10 you were sleeping that would not be much of a challenge .

Guest Skyde
15 hours ago, Dtravis said:

It counts, no matter if you sleep or not, timer is going. So technically you're right, and it's not cheating.

However we all know that kidneys work slower when people asleep, so if someone was holding 10 hours during the day, it's not apples to apples to compare it to someone who was holding 10 hours where 8 hours were asleep and 2 hours after waking up. Holding 8a to 8p is more impressive and challenging than 8p to 8a.

Oh I totally agree it's not the same, but it's also not the same as just the hours u were awake which was my point when talking to this person

I'd say it's cheating until you've been awake a couple hours. Your body continues producing urine the whole time, but muscles relax while you sleep. So a couple hours after you wake up and the muscles return to the "awake" state, it counts