Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Normalcy is not normal anymore

I’ve experience something similar. I’m the only healthy person in my household at this time, so I’m all geared up on a regular basis. I’m also still working, so that’s made me even more careful. Luckily, all staff has been vetted, and we have a private bathroom. We’re also not seeing anyone for in person appointments, so that mitigates the risk. 

But I’ve gone grocery shopping every other week since this all started. On average, I’m going to 2 different stores, and spending about an hour or more in each store, due to the massive lines, and waits, and shortages of supplies. That means I’m sometimes on the road for almost 4 hours at a time, and I usually leave right from work, to get a jump on the rush.

But that’s basically the last time I can use the bathroom until I get home. I’ve had to monitor my fluid intake in the last hour or so of work, so I don’t get desperate while shopping. It’s happened once already, and I’ve had several sightings while at the grocery store and the bank. It’s been wild.

It's all very odd and I'm not sure that I like it. I was thinking about it earlier. It hasn't made much difference to me in an omo sense, really, yet at least. I don't spend anywhere near enough time out shopping to have to worry about it, but then there's often quite long queues to get into most shops at the moment which might change things for some people. I still (carefully) use the toilets at work because I drink too much tea not to - I think the public toilets are closed in most places that we go to, but I rarely use them anyway as we usually have our own facilities available. In normal times, there's plenty of omo potential during the working day in between toilet opportunities, but even that's less of a thing at the moment because we're not doing anywhere near as much work and everything's generally much more relaxed. Strange times indeed.

I'm not working right now but I'm trying to go less for that same reason. I'm just... not nearly as successful. There's no way in hell I could only pee 3 times a day, even while dehydrated. Tbh I am one of those people who normally have to pee every 1-2 hours, so I'm limiting myself to 7 a day instead of 8-12 (not kidding, I really do have a small bladder. This is me trying). I've actually managed to only pee 6 times for a couple of days, which for me is amazing. Limiting coffee intake helps. Buttt because I got horrible sleep last night and am thus awake longer, I might not be able to make it today and might need to take 8 bathroom breaks. Honestly for my last pee of the day I pee right before I shower and clean up in the shower. I've also perfected using less tp, which I'm not going to go into detail about because tmi lol.

Honestly, though, peeing that infrequently and holding through 12 hour shifts just isn't healthy. Although I agree with you, the logistics of public restrooms right now do make it really awkward at best. Also, 48 rolls is a LOT. I don't think you need to be as conservative as you are. It's just not good for every day. Just being honest.

It's honestly a sad and scary situation to be in. It's like every aspect of our lives is in danger, even basic needs like... going to the bathroom. It's a human rights issue.

I agree it must take the fun out of the situation given what is causing you to wait so often. However we all need some release and some enjoyment during these times so don’t feel guilty if it comes with some benefits and you can enjoy the desperation and showing you are the master of your bladder

i would love to hear about how you get creative On the drive home when you can’t contain yourself

On 4/15/2020 at 6:07 PM, lsn1 said:

Sounds fun. How did you get creative?

Well, it’s been about a month of this now (since my state really started to shut everything down and go into shelter in place laws), so a few different ways at this point. 

I have no problem admitting I’ve wet myself on the ride home. Like full on no control whatsoever wetting. Twice. 

In all fairness, I pretty much knew it was going to happen. I don’t know about anyone else, and I’ve never really delved into looking it up online, but I have 2 main ways my bladder feels full - a more painful full and a more pressure full. 

Obviously, I don’t really mess around with the times my bladder is more painful full. I will always find a way to at least let some out. But I have noticed it’s less volume. I don’t know why, but every so often I just skip the full feeling and go right to aching painful kind of full. 

On the other hand, the much more common and fun pressure full kind is what I’ve had recently. On the 2 occasions I’ve recently wet myself in the car, both times I felt that pressure sort of increase exponentially while at the end of the day and realistically knew I wouldn’t be able to hold it. 

Fortunately, since this all started and I’m sort of germaphobic, I sit on a folded up towel on my seat to drive home. That way, when I get home, I just strip down in the garage, (which may or may not give my neighbor across the street a free show), throw my clothes and the towel right in to be washed, and shower in the downstairs bathroom. Easy. Ultimately it doesn’t really end up mattering that I wet other than knowing that I couldn’t wait. 

On a side note, I noticed that on both occasions, I was wearing those faux silky kind of panties. Honestly not sure if they’re satin or what they’re actually made of, but you guys know the kind. I’m not sure if it’s just coincidence, or just me, or what, but I seem to have a little harder time holding while wearing that kind of underwear vs. any others. 

Anyways, I’ve mostly successfully had to use an old coffee cup from my local drive through that’s been rolling around my backseat for way too long. Felt way better filling it up than it did emptying it. Unfortunately, pretty much all of them in my area are either closed now, or I just don’t trust that it’s safe. Too much contact. I make tea for myself in the morning now at home and bring it with me. 

I’ve also mostly unsuccessfully used an old water bottle to relieve some pressure. Fun fact about me - when I really have to go, my stream is wider than the opening of an average water bottle. That’s now a thing I know about myself. It was also another wet towel to wash. 

There’s a few things I’m really not going to try while all this is going on. 

I’m not going to pull over somewhere and pop a squat. Normally, I’d jump at the opportunity. But with so few cars out lately, one stopped on the side of the road raises more eyebrows than it once did. I’m not trying to put on that much of a show for someone. Even somewhere somewhat secluded just feels like a risk. 

I’m also not going to use diapers or pads. I have a few diapers still sitting at home, but I’m saving them for particularly special occasions. Not the ride home from work. And with the supply chain really starting to struggle, I can justify buying more. I’m a size 7 in the little kids types, and a small in the adult sizes. But the shelves are starting to dwindle and I can’t bring myself to take a pack away from someone who actually needs them. 

Something I will do though, I’d take my shirt off (I usually wear a cami underneath so no, I wasn’t just driving in my bra) and bunch it up around my underwear to slowly let a little bit at a time out into. It’s all getting washed anyway. As long as I’m at a point of fullness where I still have control and can stop my stream, this has proven effective. 

As we continue through this, I’ve got a few ideas for things to try. I have an old 1 liter water bottle downstairs sitting around with a wide mouth. I might just designate that my car she-urinal. I’ve also started looking into those things that let you pee standing up. Might have to invest in one so I can use regular water bottles too. 

Part of me wants to try something that would allow me at least some relief while at work without having to go into the bathroom, and obviously without diapers or pads. But I’m not sure. There’s significantly less staff there, a lot are able to work from home, so if ever there was a time to try new things, might as well be now. 

Stay safe everyone! 

10 hours ago, Xx4evRockerxX said:

Well, it’s been about a month of this now (since my state really started to shut everything down and go into shelter in place laws), so a few different ways at this point. 

I have no problem admitting I’ve wet myself on the ride home. Like full on no control whatsoever wetting. Twice. 

In all fairness, I pretty much knew it was going to happen. I don’t know about anyone else, and I’ve never really delved into looking it up online, but I have 2 main ways my bladder feels full - a more painful full and a more pressure full. 

Obviously, I don’t really mess around with the times my bladder is more painful full. I will always find a way to at least let some out. But I have noticed it’s less volume. I don’t know why, but every so often I just skip the full feeling and go right to aching painful kind of full. 

On the other hand, the much more common and fun pressure full kind is what I’ve had recently. On the 2 occasions I’ve recently wet myself in the car, both times I felt that pressure sort of increase exponentially while at the end of the day and realistically knew I wouldn’t be able to hold it. 

Fortunately, since this all started and I’m sort of germaphobic, I sit on a folded up towel on my seat to drive home. That way, when I get home, I just strip down in the garage, (which may or may not give my neighbor across the street a free show), throw my clothes and the towel right in to be washed, and shower in the downstairs bathroom. Easy. Ultimately it doesn’t really end up mattering that I wet other than knowing that I couldn’t wait. 

On a side note, I noticed that on both occasions, I was wearing those faux silky kind of panties. Honestly not sure if they’re satin or what they’re actually made of, but you guys know the kind. I’m not sure if it’s just coincidence, or just me, or what, but I seem to have a little harder time holding while wearing that kind of underwear vs. any others. 

Anyways, I’ve mostly successfully had to use an old coffee cup from my local drive through that’s been rolling around my backseat for way too long. Felt way better filling it up than it did emptying it. Unfortunately, pretty much all of them in my area are either closed now, or I just don’t trust that it’s safe. Too much contact. I make tea for myself in the morning now at home and bring it with me. 

I’ve also mostly unsuccessfully used an old water bottle to relieve some pressure. Fun fact about me - when I really have to go, my stream is wider than the opening of an average water bottle. That’s now a thing I know about myself. It was also another wet towel to wash. 

There’s a few things I’m really not going to try while all this is going on. 

I’m not going to pull over somewhere and pop a squat. Normally, I’d jump at the opportunity. But with so few cars out lately, one stopped on the side of the road raises more eyebrows than it once did. I’m not trying to put on that much of a show for someone. Even somewhere somewhat secluded just feels like a risk. 

I’m also not going to use diapers or pads. I have a few diapers still sitting at home, but I’m saving them for particularly special occasions. Not the ride home from work. And with the supply chain really starting to struggle, I can justify buying more. I’m a size 7 in the little kids types, and a small in the adult sizes. But the shelves are starting to dwindle and I can’t bring myself to take a pack away from someone who actually needs them. 

Something I will do though, I’d take my shirt off (I usually wear a cami underneath so no, I wasn’t just driving in my bra) and bunch it up around my underwear to slowly let a little bit at a time out into. It’s all getting washed anyway. As long as I’m at a point of fullness where I still have control and can stop my stream, this has proven effective. 

As we continue through this, I’ve got a few ideas for things to try. I have an old 1 liter water bottle downstairs sitting around with a wide mouth. I might just designate that my car she-urinal. I’ve also started looking into those things that let you pee standing up. Might have to invest in one so I can use regular water bottles too. 

Part of me wants to try something that would allow me at least some relief while at work without having to go into the bathroom, and obviously without diapers or pads. But I’m not sure. There’s significantly less staff there, a lot are able to work from home, so if ever there was a time to try new things, might as well be now. 

Stay safe everyone! 

Thank you for sharing in such detail. 

I did find the side note fascinating how wife the flow is when you hush powerfully I bet the relief must be amazing if comes out that much at once 

I had to pee at work. 

I’ve tried so hard not to since this all began. So hard. 

And I thought I was starting to get into a rhythm with how to hold it through my day. 

I’ve even gotten into the habit of putting a towel on my car seat and unbuttoning / unzipping my pants and pulling them down enough when I get in. 

But none of that mattered earlier this week. 

I first realized something was off about 6 hours in. I just had more of a dull pressure feeling that I thought I should. Like I knew I needed to pee. If I was just at home and it was normal times, I would have. But this isn’t normal times and I wasn’t at home. I felt like I needed to go more than normal at that point in the day given my recent experiences. 

By eight hours in, I knew it wasn’t gonna happen. That I would have to go before my 12 was up. My legs were constantly crossed. Foot tapping. Mind wandering. Bladder bulging against my pants and undies, throbbing with any movement. 

I thought long and hard about what to do. Came up with an assortment of colorful solutions, but sadly, none of them were as realistic as what I knew was going to happen. 

I had to pee in the bathroom.

I’ve peed in this bathroom hundreds, maybe even thousands of times over the years. I’ve peed in there when I really, really needed to go. I’ve peed in there when I barely needed to. I’ve even peed in there when I was trying to avoid someone or something and peeing was a better option. 

I have not, however, peed in there since Coronavirus started spreading near where I live.

I have peed in bottles, cups, on towels and shirts. I’ve leaked and lost many a dribbles, especially on the way to the bathroom after getting home. I’ve even opted to completely wet myself.

But none of that mattered as hour 9 rolled around. The time had arrived. My bladder stopped requesting relief and decided for me - it was time to pee. 

Fortunately no one was using it and I was able to scoot right in without delay. 

Just the sight of the toilet made me need to go so much worse right then, which I hadn’t even thought was possible. But I had work to do first. 

I grabbed my bottle of disinfecting wipes and wiped down the lock first so I could properly ensure my privacy. I’d wanted to do that immediately upon closing the door, but every single person who uses that bathroom (hopefully) touches that lock. I had to wipe it first. 

Then I pulled off my pants and underwear to hang up, which again, made me need to go so much worse. I had to stop, bend over, and dig my hand into my crotch. 

If I couldn’t hold it, I didn’t want the damage to be too bad. Actually, let me rephrase that. When I stopped being able to hold it, I didn’t want to end up with wet work clothes. 

i then set to work wiping down the toilet handle, the seat, and the wall right next to the toilet. 

Finally, FINALLY... I high squatted over the toilet and peed. And peed. And peeeeed. 

I felt bad if anyone was outside waiting. Also felt an odd mix of embarrassed and proud. Mostly, I just felt relief. 

To be fair, I only used the absolute minimum amount of toilet paper to get the job done, just like I do at home.

So while yes, I did use the bathroom at work, I don’t plan on doing so again for a while. But who knows, my body and mind don’t always see eye to eye.