Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is rapid desperation enjoyable for everyone?

So I'm stuck in self-isolation with my BF who doesn't know about my fetish. There's virtually no context in which I can get desperate inconspicuously. Once I was on a long video call (I've written about it earlier), so it wasn't suspicious at all that I was bursting after those 4 hours and took a really long and loud pee. It was probably my only chance, I used it to the max, but now all I can do is fantasize about really long holds after the quarantine.

This Saturday my BF will be busy for some time playing online, so I was thinking of trying rapid desperation. Hopefully he won't notice me drinking certain amounts of water and peeing every hour, and then, when he starts playing, I'll go to the kitchen and start the second part of frequent drinking.

The problem is, I'm more into slowly growing desperation, the more hours the better. For example, I don't usually enjoy a full bladder when I down three mugs of beer in a row haha. It just makes my muscles hurt if I try to hold. Also I prefer doing my normal routine while feeling the pressure growing, not just standing and waiting for the desperation to hit me ASAP because I'm running out of time.

So basically my question is, will rapid desperation work for a person who is more into filling up gradually? If you're like this as well, do you still enjoy rapid desperation?

I am with you though I have never tried rapid desperation, like it is described here. I really enjoy feeling the pressure in my bladder gradually increasing over time. However, in order to condense the time I have drank 2 liters all at once, then try to hold it for 2-3 hours. It is not as much fun as my bladder along with my penis becomes painful quickly and more intensely.  If you won't have that long try drinking the amount , giving yourself an hour before your BF is occupied. To me it takes less preparation than the rapid desperation method. By the time 2 hours have passed I am desperate, and  lasting 3 hours is a stretch . Sometimes I have made it and others I have not.

I prefer a slower build-up as well, but will take a faster route if it's the only way to get a hold in the time available. Also, the unpredictable nature of a faster or alcohol-fueled path can be exhilarating in its own right. 

I would just increase your liquid intake in general, say 1-1.5 hours before you have time to yourself, rather than strictly following the rapid method. Ultimately you know (or will know) your body's reactions, so be flexible. Have fun!

I can't say I don't like rapid desperation method, but certainly prefer slower, more naturally timed desperation. I get desperate rather quickly anyway and with rapid desperation things can get a bit tricky if I do it and don't have a bathroom available nearby, so I don't use this method very often. I had a few really awkward moments when I used it in the past.