Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi all, 

A few years ago I came across some amazing desperation videos on x-tube. They were posted by someone called BudTHX or something like that. There were several in the series where he would control his partners bladder. She was really desperate and they were just so good at it, they really hit my spot! I can't find any trace of them. I assume the makers no longer want them out for the general public to see. That's fine if that's the case, but if there's a small chance they are available I'd love to see them again. Any help would be appreciated xx

Hey there,

I'm really glad you liked them; she certainly is awesome at it!  I'm not sure how it happened, but it seems I got her hooked...tapped into the masochistic side, I guess.  They racked up like 500k views each; we were really shocked.

Unfortunately, an associate recognized us (he was cool, fortunately) but it sort of freaked us out, so we took them down and stopped posting vids of us.  We just got really nervous about our professional lives.

But we did really enjoy making them!

On 4/15/2020 at 7:09 PM, BudTX said:

Hey there,

I'm really glad you liked them; she certainly is awesome at it!  I'm not sure how it happened, but it seems I got her hooked...tapped into the masochistic side, I guess.  They racked up like 500k views each; we were really shocked.

Unfortunately, an associate recognized us (he was cool, fortunately) but it sort of freaked us out, so we took them down and stopped posting vids of us.  We just got really nervous about our professional lives.

But we did really enjoy making them!

Omg it's actually you lol. Aww such a shame that happened, but it would definitely have freaked me out too. I would have pulled the videos too. I genuinely thing they were my favourite though, and so glad she was genuinely into it. I'm not sure I can think of anyone who ever looked more desperate! Oh, and your background music was always epic. Tell your partner I miss her 😍

On 4/19/2020 at 12:12 AM, weeweegirl said:

Omg it's actually you lol. Aww such a shame that happened, but it would definitely have freaked me out too. I would have pulled the videos too. I genuinely thing they were my favourite though, and so glad she was genuinely into it. I'm not sure I can think of anyone who ever looked more desperate! Oh, and your background music was always epic. Tell your partner I miss her 😍

I did tell her about this thread; she was touched.  I was looking at dates and that was 10 years ago!

Her desperation was totally real; no playing it up.  She held it until she either had permission (usually denied) or she started leaking.

And, yeah, that was during my melodic death metal phase; the Motley Crue was all her, lol!

4 hours ago, BudTX said:

I did tell her about this thread; she was touched.  I was looking at dates and that was 10 years ago!

Her desperation was totally real; no playing it up.  She held it until she either had permission (usually denied) or she started leaking.

And, yeah, that was during my melodic death metal phase; the Motley Crue was all her, lol!

Really glad you're still together 😊, and you can tell it's all real, it's why I liked the clips so much, you guys really did it for me. I liked the eclectic mix tbh, Metallica girl here 😉