Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Holding while doing some chores

12 minutes ago, Nils JD said:

Cool, it sounds like a looooot of fun. 🙂

Also what a nice outfit! Were you barefoot?

Seems like I should try this, too.

It totally was fun! The outfit was nice. I kinda hoped that the fabric of those tights would have behaved differently tho. I was having socks too, they were also soaked. 

Guest Nils JD

Cute.
Yeah, I know that tights are strange sometimes. Same with my running tights. It feels like they get soaked more than my cotton pants which I wouldn't really expect...

Thank you for sharing this fun experience. I really enjoyed reading about it. 

This is a game I enjoy playing myself. I can't pee until the tasks I chose to do are done. Even if I start leaking, I solder on. Sometimes, I have totally soaked myself, which makes me rush through my chores as my bladder still isn't empty , and I want to get out of my wet pants.

10 hours ago, Nils JD said:

Cute.
Yeah, I know that tights are strange sometimes. Same with my running tights. It feels like they get soaked more than my cotton pants which I wouldn't really expect...

Yes! Those were really strange because they got super soaked but still didn't feel like absorbing the liquid at all. 

5 hours ago, wettingman said:

Thank you for sharing this fun experience. I really enjoyed reading about it. 

This is a game I enjoy playing myself. I can't pee until the tasks I chose to do are done. Even if I start leaking, I solder on. Sometimes, I have totally soaked myself, which makes me rush through my chores as my bladder still isn't empty , and I want to get out of my wet pants.

Good to hear you liked it. I was planning to make myself different challenges as long as I clean my whole house but the motivation kinda totally dropped after I wet the first time.

1 hour ago, Holdit4me said:

What a great idea! I loved reading it, and if you have a similar adventure in the future, hope you decide to share it with us.

Thank you. ^^ Might do!

4 minutes ago, mastert said:

Awesome story. Did you keep the wet tights and or panties on?

Thank you! No, I didn't. The feeling of wet clothes/fabric isn't exactly amusing for me. It feels nice in the moment but not so much afterwards. :--) I could have kept the panties tho but I took them off too because I needed to shower/wash my legs. I put loose college shorts on after the shower and no panties at all. :'D 

honestly, this is pretty much the only way i ever get anything done. it works amazingly well for exercise,too; interacting with my body while it's mildly uncomfortable (yet obviously satisfied, cuz lol omoroshi)  works wonders for accepting it when it's not about to explode ~ ~

On 4/20/2020 at 2:08 AM, eru said:

honestly, this is pretty much the only way i ever get anything done. it works amazingly well for exercise,too; interacting with my body while it's mildly uncomfortable (yet obviously satisfied, cuz lol omoroshi)  works wonders for accepting it when it's not about to explode ~ ~

Yeah, I think it adds some extra fun to anything. It doesn't work for me always tho but if I'm in a right mood, it certainly helps!

On 4/21/2020 at 11:16 AM, Spectator9 said:

When I have had a long list of household chores to do I've started off the day with several cups of coffee and then didn't allow myself to pee until a certain number of the chores were done.  I found I worked a lot faster and got a lot more done in a given time period.  More than once I couldn't hold it long enough and had to add laundry to the list.

Yup. Can you stay motivated after accidents? 

Thank you everyone! ❤️

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)