Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet my pants while doing the dishes

My plan was to hold and then do the dishes. I figured having my hands in and out of the warm water would make it harder to hold. It... sort of worked? It took me so long to get desperate enough to wet - over 12 hours holding plus three(!!) loads of dishes - that by the end I was more than a little annoyed, and I wanted to finish up so I could go to bed. The loss of control wasn't faked; but it wasn't as genuine as I'd hoped, either, if that makes sense?

On the plus side, I got an impressive number of dishes washed and put away (still unpacking from moving), so there's that 😛

Every time I've held except one, I end up in a state where I need to pee, but it's like I get so used to the sensation that it doesn't feel urgent; and meanwhile my body seems to slowly reabsorb the water. When I finally pee it's more because my muscles are all tensed up than because I reached my limit 😕

I have got to try rapid desperation one of these days. Planning is not my strong suit, unfortunately.

Anyway, have a video!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/wetting-my-jeans-while-doing-the-dishes-43585391

Edited by she_gryphon
typo (see edit history)

This is something I see myself doing too. What you said about the loss of control (not as genuine as you hoped) also makes perfect sense to me. I'm just genuinely impressed how you're able to hold over 12 hours. I mean, I can usually do it long while I'm sleeping, although it's not uncommon to wake up to the toilet 1-2 times per night. 

Thanks for sharing. :nepokay: