Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any writers up for a challenge?

3 hours ago, ShadowPhantom said:

Will the contest writing be posted here? will everyone vote? I'm a little confused on how it works but either way, I'm down to challenge someone.

I'd like to take up @Ms. Tito's topic. If anyone wants to accept this challenge, just tag me in a reply below and we can start then.

The victory conditions are decided by the two participants 

Just now, Yurei said:

I am so sorry that it's taking so long. I'll make sure to finish it this weekend. Btw are we going to upload it here? Or in another topic with just the two stories? 🤔

That's cool, I am sure it will worth to wait for! And idk, since here're few competitions going on, maybe it would look better if stories will be posted in separate thread(s), and contestants will post links here? Then whichever story (not the link) got mo upvotes is the winner? What does everyone think?

On 4/20/2020 at 7:12 PM, ShadowPhantom said:

Will the contest writing be posted here? will everyone vote? I'm a little confused on how it works but either way, I'm down to challenge someone.

I'd like to take up @Ms. Tito's topic. If anyone wants to accept this challenge, just tag me in a reply below and we can start then.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Who's doing the country idea? I might give it a stab.

It's settled then. @Jimmy Olsen vs. @ShadowPhantom! May the best story win and may both of them win my heart.

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 5:33 AM, ShadowPhantom said:

@Ms. Tito So I basically finished writing my story. It came out to be really long so I'll divide it into chapters which I will post over time since I still have to edit them.

Looking good!  I hope to finish my entry before long.

By the way, what's a good name for a woman who grew up in a nature commune without a urination taboo?

• 4 weeks later...