Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any writers up for a challenge?

9 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Okay so me and Yurei. Someone give us a topic and word limit. 

May I suggest? How about a woman is hiring a housemaid for her large house. Though to utilize the entire space in this house, they've done remodeling eliminating all bathrooms except 1 master bathroom, and maid isn't allowed to use it because house owner doesn't want to share it. Ad for the maid was specifying that maid must be able to withstand long shifts without having access to the bathroom.

The story starts when new hire comes in to work. She has a huge iron bladder and confident in not needing bathrooms while at work. But due to circumstances situation turns that she ends staying at work for a couple of nights before she can leave... can anyone's bladder withstand it? 

Word limit... idk, maybe 1500-2500 sounds reasonable?

Edited by Dtravis (see edit history)

I have an idea! Someone should make a story set in a fictional country where people are allowed to pee wherever they want, like This, or this, or my very own pet project. If anyone is interested in writing a story like this for the challenge, I'd love to know! I can't wait to see who wins, though I'll probably love both~ 

Any takers?

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Dtravis said:

May I suggest? How about a woman is hiring a housemaid for her large house. Though to utilize the entire space in this house, they've done remodeling eliminating all bathrooms except 1 master bathroom, and maid isn't allowed to use it because house owner doesn't want to share it. Ad for the maid was specifying that maid must be able to withstand long shifts without having access to the bathroom.

The story starts when new hire comes in to work. She has a huge iron bladder and confident in not needing bathrooms while at work. But due to circumstances situation turns that she ends staying at work for a couple of nights before she can leave... can anyone's bladder withstand it? 

Word limit... idk, maybe 1500-2500 sounds reasonable?

Sounds good. ^^ I'll try to finish it asap, but I gotta work full-time despite all this Corona crisis (I work as a nurse) so it might take a day or two. Hope you don't mind. 

On 4/14/2020 at 1:16 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I have an idea! Someone should make a story set in a fictional country where people are allowed to pee wherever they want, like This, or this, or my very own pet project. If anyone is interested in writing a story like this for the challenge, I'd love to know! I can't wait to see who wins, though I'll probably love both~ 

Any takers?

Will the contest writing be posted here? will everyone vote? I'm a little confused on how it works but either way, I'm down to challenge someone.

I'd like to take up @Ms. Tito's topic. If anyone wants to accept this challenge, just tag me in a reply below and we can start then.