Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐Alice soakes her tight white jeans several times today in public! She wants to see how stained she can make them 🤭 (photos of the first wetting included, more to come later)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today Alice and I went for a little walk for excercise on our way back from food shopping. Feeling naughty and super desperate to oee from drinking lots, she wanted to wet her white jeans and pan

Thanks! I just can't believe how many times I've peed myself in them.  And the sane underwear too! Obviously I let them dry overnight then out them back on later the Next afternoon! They hav

Heres a few screenshots of her peeing her jeans a 3rd time last night! They get soaked!

Posted Images

And then earlier this evening,  I gave them a good soaking all over again in a beautiful field of flowers and then sat in my pissy Jean's the rest of the evening in the car until I got home 😮

They do smell like dried pee. It feels sooooo naughty! I was wearing the same pee stained underwear too!

The jeans were fresh and new on Monday🤭

Screenshot_20200416-205757_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-205844_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-205855_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-205900_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-210011_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-210031_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-210016_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-210103_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-210114_Video Player.jpg

Oh my🤭

What have I done???

I may not ge able to go out on public in these tomorrow now 😂

I've peed myself in them over and over again maybe about 6 or 7 times in total over 3 or 4 days.. I forget lol.

Should I wet them for one last day tomorrow?? 

I have to say, this week has felt pretty awesome. So freeing to just be able to let it go my jeans on purpose and be so carefree! 

I do live the feeling of wet panties too! Especially when I can keep letting spurts out throughout the evening just to feel naughty! 

I wonder how many other people do this??

It feels amazing!!❤

20200416_201801.jpg

20200416_203518.jpg

20200416_203634.jpg

20200416_203558.jpg

20200416_203534.jpg

4 minutes ago, derektor_2000 said:

These pics are fantastic!  Thank you sooo much for posting!!

Thanks! I just can't believe how many times I've peed myself in them. 

And the sane underwear too!

Obviously I let them dry overnight then out them back on later the Next afternoon! They have so many pee stains lol 

I think this is definitely the naughtiest few days of wettings!

And weve filmed every one of them. Some of these are screenshots from the videos and some are photos of the aftermath.  

I'll upload the full compilation of them all at the weekend on the paid downloads section if anyone wants to see my "pee diary" of this week haha!

But right now Ive just wet my bed and am I relaxing in the wet spot because these last couple days has left me in a naughty mood!

Heres my naked butt! Because I didn't feel like wearing anything tonight Haha 😉♥️♥️♥️

20200403_213155.jpg

5 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Oh my🤭

What have I done???

I may not ge able to go out on public in these tomorrow now 😂

I've peed myself in them over and over again maybe about 6 or 7 times in total over 3 or 4 days.. I forget lol.

Should I wet them for one last day tomorrow?? 

I have to say, this week has felt pretty awesome. So freeing to just be able to let it go my jeans on purpose and be so carefree! 

I do live the feeling of wet panties too! Especially when I can keep letting spurts out throughout the evening just to feel naughty! 

I wonder how many other people do this??

It feels amazing!!❤

20200416_201801.jpg

20200416_203518.jpg

20200416_203634.jpg

20200416_203558.jpg

20200416_203534.jpg

Omg! Alice, i dont even know what to say. These beautifully stained white jeans are about as sexy and naughty as it gets. Theres really no hiding the fact that they have been peed in multiple times. Even so, I hope you consider giving them one more day of soakings. Maybe when they dry up they wont look quite so dark and you can even get away with wearing them out for a quick walk or something if we are lucky! 

19 hours ago, BlazeRavenwolf said:

OMG!!! Amazing I bet they smell so sexy, lol

They sure do! 😉

17 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

not enough 😛 damn you made them sooo dirty, they look awesome.. you're such a filthy woman 😄 they might be too dirty to go outside with them, but they definitely deserve more piss at home! 

can't wait to see the video! i hope there'll be a good close up of the pee stains 😛 

Thank you! Yes it has felt like the naughtiest wettings I've done in a while! 

Oh I think I can still go out in them this evening for one final wetting 🤭

I'm sure nobody will notice... 😐

Thanks, I'll see if I can edit the videos and upload the compilation of my VERY naughty week of me making them very pissy later on!

Ok I'll see if I can get the pee stains in the video when we film later... depending on if I'm brace enough to go out in them haha 🤭

16 hours ago, mypeesecret said:

Omg! Alice, i dont even know what to say. These beautifully stained white jeans are about as sexy and naughty as it gets. Theres really no hiding the fact that they have been peed in multiple times. Even so, I hope you consider giving them one more day of soakings. Maybe when they dry up they wont look quite so dark and you can even get away with wearing them out for a quick walk or something if we are lucky! 

Haha well it is pretty kinky.. even for me 😂

Well you gotta have a little fun sometimes! They are pretty dry now  so I think I'll have to give them a good final soaking before I upload a compilation of the videos!

Yes I can't really hide it! Anyone that sees will be able to tell that ive very obviously wet myself in them many times. But that's kinda turns me on Haha. Maybe I'm just on one of those moods 🤭

6 hours ago, vectra said:

Wow!!! Probably the best thread I’ve ever seen on any forum!!! 😍

Thank you so much! It has also been so much fun too 🙂

Its just a few pics and stories of me enjoying myself I'm my most favourite way really! 💕

2 hours ago, rgoot said:

Wow I really like this! She is really brave she still wears the jeans in public despite of the fact it has so many stains.

Perhaps the jeans will turn complete into yellow at the end.

I hope she will still wet them next days, never wash them 🤭 Naughty!

Oh I will wet them again this evening I think 😉 and give them one last punishment. They are really stained now. The yellow stains have really spread so much in them. Like everywhere!!!

Edited by AliceWetting
Typo's (see edit history)
19 hours ago, rgoot said:

You don't have to throw away the jeans, just keep it as a souvenir 😄

throwing away a gem like that would be a sin! they deserve to be pissed in even more 😛 if she really doesn't want to keep them, at the very least there's a fan who would love to have them. 

if i'd have a girlfriend with piss fetish, i'd want us to have a seperate wardrobe full of piss stained clothes we'd NEVER wash!

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)
31 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

throwing away a gem like that would be a sin! they deserve to be pissed in even more 😛 if she really doesn't want to keep them, at the very least there's a fan who would love to have them. 

if i'd have a girlfriend with piss fetish, i'd want us to have a seperate wardrobe full of piss stained clothes we'd NEVER wash!

Oh I wont throw them away! I've peed myself in them 2 more times today!

I did brave going out for a walk in them and wore them all day again haha. Yolo!

I wet myself during a nice walk, then let the rest of my pee out in them on the unprotected car seat and we made a video of me doing it again! (This time I pull my jeans down and panties afterwards,  and then breifly showed my butt and my pussy) 😋

They are soooo stained now though and they smell like pee quite a bit  😮

Here's my panties below before I put them on again and gave them one last day of soaking!

20200418_150002.jpg

Edited by AliceWetting (see edit history)

So here's some more screenshots from the last video we made today!🥰

Really like how this one turned out!

I waited until we were almost back to the car as it was a little chilly today. 

I had been holding my pee all afternoon and have been drinking tea and had a red bull (which always makes me desperate to pee) hehe.

I really struggled not having an accident on our 45 min walk, and by the time I was nearly back to the car, I was doing the peepee dance and thought I was gonna have an accident so we started filming! I was planning to make it to the fence before I peed, but I couldn't resist letting a bit of that nice warmth flow down my legs and warm my butt and crotch again so I just went a bit in my jeans,  bit I couldn't stop it easily when I started lol, so it was a but more than I planned!

Then I climbed over the fence in my wet jeans and went to the car. 

I was still desperate though and though "ahh what the hell" and just sat in my car seat, relaxed and totally flooded them and just let the rest of my bladder empty into them and make a puddle on the seat!

I can't tell you how amazing it felt to have all that instant warmth spreading in my crotch against my pussy and soaking my whole butt on the unprotected leather seat! Such a release! And it makes me super turned on lol. yes I know I'm weird ;)

Then after I flooded the car seat and soaked myself, I showed my totally drenched, wet butt and then pulled them down to show off my soaked and stained white panties and then I pulled them down to show my pussy and bare wet butt! 

It also felt so daring knowing anyone might drive past and see what I've done, and I guess I kinda like the thrill of that too! But I've no idea what I'd do or say if I did actually get caught lol.

I'm a little shy, so I think I'd be sooo embarrassed. 🙊

I then spent the rest of the afternoon in them in the car enjoying some beautiful scenery and country lanes in the car, letting out a bit more from time to time whilst I rubbed myself!

I hope I wasnt distracting Dave too much while he was driving! 😂

(At least we've found a fun way to self isolate and do our excercise) 🤭

Hope you guys and girls  enjoy! 

Nearly finished editing the compilation of this week of rewetting them! I will upload it in the paid downloads section later if anyones interested. Really hope you all like it, and any money I make from it, I'm gonna use to buy some nice outfits to wet haha 😂, as it has been genuinely the most amazing, kinky experience to create, and it has made me more turned on than I have been in such a long time!!!  ♥️♥️♥️

Would also love to hear some suggestions of fun ways to wet myself or a few ideas/outfits for some videos too!

(Also,if anyone wants the jeans or panties, inbox me.  They are destroyed!) 😉💛💚

Screenshot_20200418-180309_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180328_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180336_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180332_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180354_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180357_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180359_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180404_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180419_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180425_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180430_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180433_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180455_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180450_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180447_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180444_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180500_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180457_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180512_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180517_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180519_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180614_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180622_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180625_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180635_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180639_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180648_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180654_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180532_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180607_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180604_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180611_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180601_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180558_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180537_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180539_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180542_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180545_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-180555_Video Player.jpg

And then when I finally got home,  I flooded them one last time and let all the rest out! 😉

I think this will be it now! They've had enough punishment!!  An entire week og using them as my toilet, wetting myself again and again! I havent ever felt as naughty as this before!

I am really happy with it experiment to see what happens if I just wet myself in the same jeans and panties for a whole week! 

I wonder if any other 26 year old girls have done this before? 😂

My Poor jeans and panties! 🤭

Hope you all enjoyed my experiment!

♥️♥️♥️

20200418_170153.jpg

20200418_170158.jpg

20200418_170159.jpg

20200418_170201.jpg

20200418_170202.jpg

20200418_170203.jpg

20200418_170205.jpg

20200418_170209.jpg

20200418_170247.jpg

20200418_170258.jpg

20200418_170304.jpg

20200418_170323.jpg

I’ve never seen so many tide lines on a single pair of jeans in my life. Beautiful!! 👍 It’s refreshing to hear that you enjoyed soaking them so many times like that, and that you were able to have some fun doing it. It seems like a lot of content creators that do re-wettings or multiple wettings aren’t necessarily doing it because they are having fun or enjoying themselves. Also cool to hear that you are hoping to use some of your video funds to support new clothes and making more content. Who wouldn’t want to support that??

2 minutes ago, mypeesecret said:

I’ve never seen so many tide lines on a single pair of jeans in my life. Beautiful!! 👍 It’s refreshing to hear that you enjoyed soaking them so many times like that, and that you were able to have some fun doing it. It seems like a lot of content creators that do re-wettings or multiple wettings aren’t necessarily doing it because they are having fun or enjoying themselves. Also cool to hear that you are hoping to use some of your video funds to support new clothes and making more content. Who wouldn’t want to support that??

Thank you so much!

Yes I do genuinely really enjoy it! I havent felt as turned on in a long time. I never expected it, but it felt like I lost all my inhibitions this week and it just made me feel very naughty and dirty haha.

Thanks, if a few people purchase it, I hopefully can buy some nice outfits and have lots more fun!

I've uploaded the video now! Its live 🥰♥️

And finally, the compilation video is uploaded!!! Its over 20 mins long and in full HD and shows my while week of wetting in some beautiful places, and a few indoors!

All of the screenshots are from clips in the video and it took a whole lot of effort, editing and time, bit it was so much fun to film and make.

This genuinely felt like the naughtiest week ever and I was so turned on abs so daring!

Please download, and if you do, leave a review or comment if you like it!

Heres the link to the download on here.

Big live from Alice and Dave!♥️

Hope you enjoy: 

6 hours ago, pissypants2005 said:

I think you need to frame those jeans and hang them up on the wall when you’re done with them. They look amazing!

Thank you!

That's a great idea 😅

Nor sure how I would explain that to any freinds who came over though..😐

The are completely destroyed now. The smell sexy. Almost as if I've just wet myself in them 8 or 9 times...😉

Ahh you only live once. Gotta try new things (especially when its wetting the same jeabs and panties over an entire week without washing them) lol. 

What an experience though! I literally felt so naughty and dirty this week, anyone would think I'm kinky or something?? 🤭

Heres my other Compilation video too just in case anyone missed it!

It's over 20 minutes long, all in HD and shows me wetting my bed over the whole week in different outfits, panties, denim shorts,  pj's etc.

There are some really sensual and erotic scenes of me totally flooding my panties and bed,  and some of them while I'm rubbing myself while peeing too. As I do love letting my pee trickle through my fingers and letting little spurts out while I'm masturbating! 😉

It was incredibly hot and naughty to wet myself so freely like that and on purpose too.

I also have all of the panties, shorts or pj's if anyone wants them. (They smell like dried pee and its sooo hot!) Please inbox me if your interested ♥️

Any sales I make will be going towards some new Jean's and outfits to wet, as I need some more! Would also love to hear some ideas/outfits to wet myself in.🤭

Big love from Alice 💛

Heres the link: