Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐Alice soakes her tight white jeans several times today in public! She wants to see how stained she can make them 🤭 (photos of the first wetting included, more to come later)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today Alice and I went for a little walk for excercise on our way back from food shopping. Feeling naughty and super desperate to oee from drinking lots, she wanted to wet her white jeans and pan

Thanks! I just can't believe how many times I've peed myself in them.  And the sane underwear too! Obviously I let them dry overnight then out them back on later the Next afternoon! They hav

Heres a few screenshots of her peeing her jeans a 3rd time last night! They get soaked!

Posted Images

Thanks! Will upload some more later as she wants to wet them again some more later 😉 I'll post a couple of pics of the jeans and white panties now they've dried too.

Heres another little pic of her the other night in bed whilst we chilled and listened to music! I couldnt resist giving her a cuddle while she relaxed and wet herself with my face right up close between her legs. Love doing that as it just feels extra kinky!

This is the aftermath haha🤭

The perfect omorashi girlfriend!😍💦

20200412_013750.jpg

20200412_013743.jpg

12 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

awesome! i'm a big fan of dirty yellow stains 😛 looking forward to it! (it makes best results if not drinking too much water. and beware that eating certain food ruins the pee smell)

Me too! Its super hot seeing the stains of a previous "on purpose" accident!

Guest Nils JD

Wow, that's really cute.
I love that she wears canvas sneakers in a nice color. 🙂
You all know my obsession about wet sneakers. 😉

Btw, does she wear short black foot socks? Is this because she doesn't like the feeling of going sockless.
Just curious, haha.

Yours, Nils

6 hours ago, Nils JD said:

Wow, that's really cute.
I love that she wears canvas sneakers in a nice color. 🙂
You all know my obsession about wet sneakers. 😉

Btw, does she wear short black foot socks? Is this because she doesn't like the feeling of going sockless.
Just curious, haha.

Yours, Nils

Haha yes, well we all have our quirks 😉

Yes sometimes she wears foot socks, sometimes longer socks, and sometimes no socks at all. If we're walking a long way, she'll wear socks, if were mostly staying in the car, shes happy not wearing any socks. Plus if it's cold, wet socks make her feet too cold so it's easier without socks sometimes in the car lol.

Yes I do like the canvas shoes too. It is cute 😊

Edited by babydavesworld (see edit history)

Heres her peeing her Jean's for a 2nd time last night. You can see the previous stain from earlier! 😉

I'll screenshot a few pics from the 3rd video in a moment and show her wet them a 3rd time last night!

Shes since wet them again today in public and walked all the way back home, shes so daring! ❤

20200413_230848.jpg

20200413_230920.jpg

20200413_230950.jpg

20200413_230937.jpg

20200413_230706.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-230310_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-230319_Video Player.jpg

14 hours ago, pissypants2005 said:

This week just keeps getting better (not sarcastic). 

Haha it sure does! Lol 😉

Well shes gonna pee in them a few more times this week. The dried pee stains are very noticeable now!

She has visited thr ladies room more times in her jeans that the toilet this week so far. I'm in heaven!

Alice here!

Heres the damage to my jeans and underwear so far after wetting myself 4 times in them and leaving them to dry. They are definitely smelling like I've wet myself in them quite a bit now lol🤭

How many more times should I wet myself in them??

This week has felt very naughty haha 

They still feel comfy once dried though. Just obviously stained 😅

Thanks everyone for making this a lot of fun! And for whoever wants to see a compilation of me peeing myself in them over and over in public,  indoors and outdoors this week, I'll upload another compilation video by this weekend! ♥️♥️♥️

(P.s. inbox me if anyone wants the underwear or jeans once I'm done with them) xx

20200415_163504.jpg

20200415_163609.jpg

20200415_163706.jpg

20200415_163726.jpg

20200415_163715.jpg

20200415_163638.jpg

22 minutes ago, JensH2 said:

Just looking at the pictures of these panties and trying to imagine their smell gets me pretty hard... 😊

Oh my!

Well they sure smell good! I wet myself in them 4 times over the last 2 days!!

I just cant help myself! 🤭 it feels so wrong, but at the same time it feel so right lol.

Well, peeing is the most natural thing in the world. Who says it cant be in my Jean's whenever I feel like it?

29 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Oh my!

I just cant help myself! 🤭 it feels so wrong, but at the same time it feel so right lol.

Well, peeing is the most natural thing in the world. Who says it cant be in my Jean's whenever I feel like it?

That's so so naughty! Are you taking them off between each wetting or leaving them on? Do you change panties or is your poor little pussy made to stay in pissy panties as well? 😮

I'd say you could get away with a couple more wetting in those yet 😉 

I love all your content though you're so naughty! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

43 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Oh my!

Nobody says it can't! Women's jeans were made for wetting 😉

4 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

That's so so naughty! Are you taking them off between each wetting or leaving them on? Do you change panties or is your poor little pussy made to stay in pissy panties as well? 😮

I'd say you could get away with a couple more wetting in those yet 😉 

I love all your content though you're so naughty! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

The first day I left them on all afternoon and evening! So I was wet for about 8 hours 🤭 it ft pretty nice. When it got cold I just kept letting little spurts outcto warm up my crotch!

Today I took them off between wetting though as it was a bit cold lol! 

Yes it does feel really naughty being able to wet myself again and again, and then just chilling out in my wet Jean's and soaked panties for hours on end. 😍 especially as I've drank lots haha.

Yes I agree! I will keep wetting them the rest of this week and upload a compilation or two of each time I wet myself in them incase anyone wants to see me!

It has become so normal for me to just wet myself when I have free time! I love it soooo much! It's just that amazing warm tingly feeling when I just let go, and that sexy feeling of release, combined with the naughtyness of wetting myself like a naughty girl. 

Your welcome! And glad you enjoy ♥️♥️♥️

P.s. I was very naughty today and completely soaked my tight grey jeans in the supermarket car park while pushing my trolley/cart to the car, then returning the trolley to the trolley/cart station in my very obviouslydrenched jeans.

I really gave them a good soaking and I'm not sure if anyone saw me. We filmed it too and it's my most daring one yet I think haha. Will also upload that later too.😉

4 hours ago, nappypants said:

Nobody says it can't! Women's jeans were made for wetting 😉

🤭 if they weren't made for wetting, then why do they look so good when you pee in them?? And why does it feel so good?

Wet jeans are the best kind if jeans! 😉

I have a pair of white jeggings (i found in trash once) and they look very simmilar - i wet myself in them occasionally and never wash them. i also do that with light blue jeans. i want to make multiple yellow stains on them, as many as possible, it just feels so dirty! i found that the best result is when you dry them completely before wetting them again. 

your jeans are really beautifully stained 😛 i really hope you'll extend the experience, making them even more messy! if you dry them well and put them in a plastic bag, the smell won't be noticed, so they can wait there for more action when you feel like it.

i can't wait to see the vids ❤️ thank you so much for doing this! it's so nice to have both of you have fun together, i really hope i will experience something like this with a girl sometime.
in case you're thinking of new ideas how to wet them further - i hope to see you just sitting on the toilet with jeans on and pee, like you "forgot" to take them off 😄 

12 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

I have a pair of white jeggings (i found in trash once) and they look very simmilar - i wet myself in them occasionally and never wash them. i also do that with light blue jeans. i want to make multiple yellow stains on them, as many as possible, it just feels so dirty! i found that the best result is when you dry them completely before wetting them again. 

your jeans are really beautifully stained 😛 i really hope you'll extend the experience, making them even more messy! if you dry them well and put them in a plastic bag, the smell won't be noticed, so they can wait there for more action when you feel like it.

i can't wait to see the vids ❤️ thank you so much for doing this! it's so nice to have both of you have fun together, i really hope i will experience something like this with a girl sometime.
in case you're thinking of new ideas how to wet them further - i hope to see you just sitting on the toilet with jeans on and pee, like you "forgot" to take them off 😄 

Yes I dont mind the smell! It's kinda hot wearing my Jean's and just going for a wee in them whenever I feel like it!😉 especially if its while I'm sat on someons lap sometimes too🤭

It's really relaxing too, but I also find it such a turn on. Its hard to explain why, I think it's just that taboo feeling of purposely wetting myself that makes me feel kinky! And the sudden spreading warmth that runs down my butt, crotch and legs is just omg wow!

5 hours ago, pee4fun said:

This is the type of thing that i wish was more popular to see! Great "experiment" so far haha!!

Yea it is super fun! It feels dirty, but at the same time,  it also feels natural!

I have to admit!, it's only recently I've tried rewetting the sane jeans/underwear so many times. 

I used to just wet mysef, have a bit if fun, then put it in the wash later or the next day. But now it just feels extra naughty and I can't explain why. It just does! (Or maybe I'm just kinky) 😂

They have dried a lot since I wet them yesterday. 😮

I thought ahh what the hell!  I can get away with going outside in them for a bit today.😉

So I went for an evening country drive and then a short walk.... then I needed to pee again.... well since they've been wet a few times already, another few times wint hurt 🤭

I'll post some pics of the 3 times I wet myself in them over yesterday evening  and this evening!

Heres a few pics of be in them before I wet them once again! 💕

20200416_175912.jpg

20200416_213917.jpg

20200416_175948.jpg

20200416_175931.jpg

20200416_203845.jpg