Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request - Female bike ride wetting

Hi All,

I have always had a huge fantasy of a girl wetting her self on a bike and then just riding along with wet panties pressed against the saddle. Does anyone know of a video like this? I guess it would be really hard to make a good one. Any bike wetting would be super hot to see, even hotter would be an up skirt kind of wetting where just her panties get wet and she can carry on riding with her skirt hiding her wetness.

Thanks,

Joe 😄

1 hour ago, walter101 said:

Check this clip made by wetscarlet

1 hour ago, wether said:

I have seen two videos of Bibi from Lovewetting in which she peed herself while riding a bike (one naked), but this content is not allowed to share here.

1 hour ago, JensH2 said:

I've just posted two that aren't exactly what you are looking for, but hey - it's ladies wetting themselves and riding bikes.

Thanks all! There is just something super hot about thinking about those girls riding along with their wet patches pressed tightly between their legs by the saddles! 😮 

6 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I have always had a huge fantasy of a girl wetting her self on a bike and then just riding along with wet panties pressed against the saddle.

No video, just some gifs, although I'd love to find the video they were taken from.

https://www.tumbex.com/zekashiho.tumblr/post/141431779102

tumblr_o4e8n5VqCU1shaqgmo4_500.giftumblr_o4e8n5VqCU1shaqgmo1_500.giftumblr_o4e8n5VqCU1shaqgmo8_500.giftumblr_o4e8n5VqCU1shaqgmo9_500.giftumblr_o4e8n5VqCU1shaqgmo2_500.giftumblr_o4e8n5VqCU1shaqgmo10_500.gif

That's six of them, but there's a few more at the link:

https://www.tumbex.com/zekashiho.tumblr/post/141431779102

16 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Hi All,

I have always had a huge fantasy of a girl wetting her self on a bike and then just riding along with wet panties pressed against the saddle. Does anyone know of a video like this? I guess it would be really hard to make a good one. Any bike wetting would be super hot to see, even hotter would be an up skirt kind of wetting where just her panties get wet and she can carry on riding with her skirt hiding her wetness.

Thanks,

Joe 😄

I think this sounds pretty hot. 

I pretty much only ever wear jeans ad don't own any skirts but I think this may be an opportunity to use my gopro for something useful. Now to find my gopro and drag my bike out. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...