Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello everyone. I am about to tell a story about Ella and her boyfriend. The story is a mix of real events of mine, some fantasies of mine and something that's completely fiction. I hope you enjoy! ❤️

Heyyy! My little princess? It’s time to get up!” I heard a strict voice coming from somewhere. I tried to open my eyes, but it was too hard. “Nooo. I don’t wanna.” I mumbled while I wrapped myself tighter into my cute and soft bunny blanket. It was so warm. I really didn’t want to get up. I squeezed my eyes shut and hid my head under the blanket as if it would excuse staying in bed. “Sweetie? Get up.” The voice was more determined this time. “No no no no, I don’t hear you, I don’t hear you.” I giggled with my supposedly innocent and still tired voice, still hiding under blankets. The voice didn’t answer. I pulled the blanket off my head and looked around feeling a bit confused. It was dark. “Wh-wha…what?” I barely whispered, scratching my head probably a little scared look on my face. That extra glass of wine last night probably wasn’t good idea. I closed my eyes and if I’m really being honest, I drifted back to sleep immediately.

Heyyy! My little princess? It’s time to get up!” I heard a strict voice coming from somewhere. I tried to open my eyes, but it was too hard. “Nooo. I don’t wanna.” I mumbled while I wrapped myself tighter into my cute and soft bunny blanket. “Wait. Didn’t this just happen?” I thought and sat up, still wrapped in the blanket and eyes still shut. It’s not unusual that I’m getting dreams mixed up with reality and this seems to be once again one of those nights. I was feeling a bit lightheaded but soon forgot it when I realized that there was a wet patch underneath my bum. My little side kicked in again. “No no no, daddy will be mad, oh no.” I thought while I opened my eyes wide open in horror. I was distressed and patted the bed with my hands to find out how much damage I had done to the sheets. The bed wasn’t just damp, it was soaked. I felt how my cheeks blushed and how tears began to moisten my eyes. This was so embarrassing. I felt dizzy.

Sweetie? What’s wrong?” I heard warm and a bit worried voice getting closer. It was my boyfriend, Alan. I usually call him daddy and I’m his princess. It’s maybe mainstream but I don’t care. I like to be called princess: it makes me feel special. I saw Alan’s figure appearing at the doorway. He had asking expression on his face. He raised his other eyebrow and looked straight into my eyes with his greyish blue eyes. They were same color as mine. I gushed into tears. I never had wet the bed before. I couldn’t say anything. I just sat there, crying, face buried in my knees.

Alan came to the bed, sat behind me and hugged tight. His arms were warm. Alan wasn’t angry or disappointed. “It’s okay, princess.” He whispered, gently stroking my brown hair and kissing the back of my head. “Let’s go change something clean, okay?” He asked smile on his face. I nodded.

Alan picked me up on his lap, stood up and carried me to the bathroom. He helped me to strip my wet pajama pants and undies beneath them. He put the teddy bear printed baby blue pants and my purple lace knickers into the washing machine. Then he gave a kiss on my forehead before taking off my shirt which had the same color and the same teddy bear decoration as the pajama pants. I was shivering and having goose bumps. I still felt dizzy and my vision was hazy. I was in a stupor because I was still sleepy and confused, not even sure if I really was awake this time. The atmosphere felt dream-like and I felt like I wasn’t fully there, like I was watching myself from a different perspective than my own. The floor was cold. Alan was speaking but I didn’t understand what he was saying, he seemed to be somewhere far away, even though he was right there, next to me. It was like I was in a different dimension and he was in another.

Do you hear me? Princess? Ella?” Alan was looking straight to my eyes. I felt like I fell back into this world and the view was suddenly very distinct. I could sense everything outstanding clearly. My vision was so sharp that it almost hurt my eyes after all that blurriness. “Huh?” My voice echoed in the bathroom. I had no idea how long I had been absent. “Let’s get that little pussy washed, shall we?” Alan said and lightly slapped my naked bum. He wasn’t asking. I began to slip more back in my little space again. “Yes, daddy, of course we will.” I said to him, like a good girl is supposed to do.

I hopped into the bathtub and Alan started to fill it up. I needed to pee again, but the urge wasn’t that big, so I wasn’t bothered about it. “Where’s all my toys?” I asked with a bratty voice. The earlier embarrassment was now totally gone and forgotten. “Toys? I thought only good girls that don’t pee themselves are getting that kind of bath luxury.” Alan said and was about to leave the bathroom. “If I’m not getting any toys, I’ll do the tick-tick thing theeeeeen.” I was referring to touching myself with a mischievous voice, making it obvious that I knew I wasn’t allowed to do such adult-thing without daddy’s permission. “No whining! Wash yourself and get dressed.” Alan took a deep look at me and then left me alone in the bathroom. This wasn’t going to be a fun and cute bath with cute toys and playing with a loooot of soapy soapy bubbles. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Later, when I had washed myself in the bath and gotten dressed up all cute and girly, I went to knock on Alan’s office door. I wasn’t supposed to disturb daddy when he is working but I was thirsty. I wasn’t allowed to take a drink by my own. I might have broken one of the daddy’s favorite glasses once while climbing on a chair to reach it. I still needed to stand on my toes: I fell because I couldn’t keep my position balanced. There might be a reason why that one particular glass was placed so high on the shelf, but it had so cute picture about a turtle on it that I just couldn’t resist myself. I wanted to drink from daddy’s turtle glass. I caught myself having this bratty, grumpy but playful expression on my face while thinking about that memory.

“Yes?” Alan came to the door. He didn’t say anything else, but his face was asking why I was breaking the rules. “I’m thirstyyyy…” I said with my shy little voice, squeezing my lavender colored skirt in my fists and rocking my body side to side. “Ahh, okay, let’s get you a drink then.” Alan said and headed to the kitchen. I followed. “What do you want to drink?” Alan asked while he opened the fridge. I wanted juice. “Can I have a big giiirls’ glass, please, daddy, can I, can I??” I was getting maybe a bit too excited about the juice and jumped up and down clapping my hands together. “Are you sure that you can handle it? Remember that one time? You don’t want to break a glass again or hurt yourself, don’t you?” Alan was talking about the turtle glass. I was pondering and mumbling something and then said with a clear and determined voice that I can do it. I sat down at the table and Alan poured me a glassful of apple juice. “Do you need to pee?” Alan asked. I shook my head. “Well, tell me if you need to go and be careful with that glass. Daddy has to do some work now.” I heard Alan say before he left the room. I was looking the juice in my glass: it looked a lot like pee.

Sudden impulse of desperation went through my body. Oops. Maybe I needed to pee after all. I shrugged and grabbed the glass with my both hands. I downed the whole glassful and danced to the living room. It was a jungle. It was literally full of Alan’s plants. He was really strict and careful about them. I wasn’t good at taking care of plants, so he wanted to do it by his own. There was one plant that was mine though; I had been insisting to help him with his plants, so he bought me one to take care of. It was a spider plant and it was in a pink flowerpot. In the side of the pot was a painted bunny, I had painted it myself!

I started to feel a bit lightheaded again. I sat down on the floor and viewed the living room. There were still wine glasses on the table from yesterday and clothes here and there. Yeah, we had some hot and lustful adult time before going to sleep. The memories were somehow hazy and dreamy, must be because of the wine. My urge to pee was getting more intense but I wasn’t intrigued about it. “I’m a big girl and can hold it longer.” I told myself. Besides, daddy was working. It wasn’t a good idea to disturb him if I really didn’t need to.

I crawled on all my fours to the bookshelf and took my drawing papers and crayons out. I started to draw bunnies. I drew all kind of bunnies; white, brown, pink, bunnies with bows, bunnies with hats. I don’t know how much time passed but I was drawn back to reality from my bunnies by a huge stroke of needing to pee badly. I tightened my whole body, but some pee escaped. I felt how dampness spread in my knickers. “O-oh.” I moaned out loud and lifted my skirt to see my blue and dotted panties. They were just casual hipster briefs that had some small and cute frills on their sides. There was a distinct wet patch. I was puzzled: I needed to go potty right now but couldn’t move. I was sure I’d pee myself right there if I tried to get up. The bunnies were staring at me. “I’m sorry” I mumbled with a shallow and shaky voice while I lost the control of my bladder. There were a few short spurts at first and the stream became steady. I felt how my pee spread between my legs, making my bum soaked. It started to dribble through the panties and flow down my legs that were squeezed hard together. The pee was doing a continually growing puddle on the floor. I watched how a tiny trickle started to reach the bunnies I had drawn. Poor bunnies. My face was probably bright red and I was nervous. I needed to go and tell daddy what happened.

I said that you should tell me if you needed to go!” Alan looked at me when I stood in silence in front of his office door wet, watching my toes in a shame.  Sorry…” I was beginning to apologize but was cut short when Alan turned me around, lifted my skirt up and slammed my wet bum with his hand. I moaned. He slapped again. And again. My bum started to get warm and sore. Slap. Slap. A total of ten slaps. “You should go and change into diaper since you don’t seem to be able to stay dry.” Alan said with a bossy and determined voice. I obeyed his order.

Later, I had been wearing the diapers all day and it was starting to get dark. The day had passed in a second. Alan had finished his work and we were playing Kimble in a living room. Kimble is a board game in which players try to be the first to send four pieces all the way around the board using a die. The floor was now cleaned from my accident and soaked drawings of bunnies were thrown to the bin. I moved my last piece to the finish and screeched from a joy. “I won! I won! I won! Can I now decide the movie?” I jumped up from the couch. We had made the deal that the winner can choose a movie we watch after the game. “Yes, you can, princess.” Alan said with accepting and soft voice. “Can we watch a horror movie?” I was jazzed up. I really loved horror movies. “A horror movie? Are you sure? They aren’t meant for little girls.” Alan sounded a bit surprised. I guess he thought I was going to pick some cartoon or something. “Yes, I’m sure, daddy! Don’t worry, I’m big enough.” I was trying to convince him with a smile on my face. Alan agreed to watch Shrooms and we made the couch movie-ready with blankets and pillows. We dimmed the lights and lit some candles. I got my pacifier and a stuffed bunny toy and snuggled up into Alan’s lap and under the blankets.

Shrooms is a psychological slasher film where a group of people get stuck in woods and begin to experience odd events. It doesn’t have that good rating, but I still really like it.

It was late when the movie ended. I was getting sleepy and was ready to go to sleep, but Alan had different plans. He wanted to go for a walk. There’s a small forest near our place and in middle of the forest is a playground. I sat up and noticed that I had to pee again. I was diapered so I just released my bladder into it, while still being under the blanket. The wet and puffy warmth felt so comfortable. “Are you peeing?” Alan looked at me wondering. He had noticed from my actions and facial expressions that something is happening. “Ummmm-hhmm.” I told him nodding my head, with maybe a bit proud voice and blushed. Alan came to me, gave me a kiss and stroked my hair. “Good that you’re diapered. Get dressed when you finish so we can leave.” He was in a good mood. I nodded for a response.

The sky was clear and cloudless. I could see the stars. There was a calm breeze that waved the leaves of trees, making them sound like it was raining. I listened the humming while we walked towards the forest. Everything was still: I felt like everyone else had vanished from the Earth leaving just the two of us behind. I don’t know it was the movie, my vivid imagination or the fact that I was so sleepy, but the atmosphere was really spooky. The trail that lead into the forest was dark. There were only few lights. One of them was totally broken and dark and one of them was flashing and crackling. I saw a rabbit running over the trail and vanishing in the darkness. I started to feel vertiginous again. I blinked my eyes several times trying to make my vision less blurry. The darkness made me nervous and I could feel it in my bladder. It was only few moments ago I peed, but my bladder already started to remind me about their existence. I took a grab of Alan’s hand when we stepped into the darkness of the forest, leaving all the buildings and houses behind us.

Our feet crackled against the ground. Some animal was howling somewhere far away. We came to the playground and Alan suggested that we would go swinging and so we did. He lifted me up and put me in the child’s swing. I was lucky to be so tiny that I fitted in it. “Okay, keep a good grip of the chains.” Alan instructed me as he stepped behind me and started to give speed to the swing. I was flying towards the sky and falling back. I felt in my stomach and released a tiny and warm spurt into my diaper. Then I was flying towards the sky again. I tried to reach the stars with my hands but before I could, I fell backwards again. I laughed in a bliss. I closed my eyes and focused solely to my physical feelings. The bliss I felt grew bigger and bigger and eventually it felt like I was going to explode from an ecstasy. The feeling was so intense that I had to ask Alan to stop the swing.

I climbed out of the swing and started to run over the small valley. There was a lonely slide further away on the hill and I wanted to go there. “Carefully, princess!” Alan yelled after me, but it was too late: My clumsy little feet had already gone in confusion and I ended up being higgledy-piggledy over the place. “Daddyyyy! I fell.” I wailed from a ground in a slightly exaggerating despair. Alan slowly walked towards me, lifted me up from the ground. “What I just said? Be careful. Do you understand?” But I was already gone, again running towards the slide. When I finally reached it, I started to climb the stairs to the hill. Alan was peacefully walking his way to there; he wasn’t in a such rush that little-Ella was. “Daddy! Look! I’m sliding.” I yelled and hopped into the slide. My excited scream echoed in the air as I slid down. I ran to Alan and hugged him. He suggested that we’d lay down on the hill to watch the stars. Without a doubt, I climbed back up and laid down. Alan followed.

The stars seemed to be so close but still so far. It was mind-blowing to think how far they really were. I started to feel slightly unreal. “It’s somehow scary to think how little we are in this universe.” I wondered out loud and continued “Think about the stars, they’re just floating in this infinity but so are we.” The wind was getting heavier and the trees beneath us were looking ominous. Alan wasn’t being bothered by them; he was rather being mesmerized by them. My mind started to shuffle. I had to turn my look away from the swaying branches. I looked to my right, back to the playground and swings. They were really distant. Like, really, really distant. It felt like there was an invisible, large window halfway the valley and behind the window was another dimension. I felt really strange. I saw again a bunny leaping into the bushes. It felt unreal. There’s nothing abnormal in rabbits but I couldn’t help but fall to the state of mind of questioning the reality. They seemed to be everywhere. I recalled the discussion I had with a friend maybe a year ago about rabbits. We were driving and there was being unbelievable amount of rabbits everywhere and we were joking about rabbits plotting against humans and taking over the world. I turned my head and looked back at the trees. The branches looked like they were flowing and stretching, trying to reach out to me, planning to catch me in their embrace and swallowing me out of existence.  At that very moment I stood up. “Daddy, I want to leave, now.” I was genuinely scared.

I started to walk down the hill, as fast as possible. Heading back into the trail and into the forest. I wasn’t bothered about being afraid of the dark or barely seeing in front of myself, I wanted my ass out of this freaking park immediately. Alan hurried after me and took my hand in his own. I needed to pee badly again, but I didn’t care. Being scared made it worse but I didn’t want to stop to make it easier to relax my bladder. I bit my lip and kept walking. It actually wasn’t easy: every step felt like a stab in my bladder. When we finally got back to our yard, I relieved myself. My diaper started to get swollen. No wonder: I already had peed in it earlier. The flow seemed to never end. I just peed and peed and peed and eventually the diaper started to leak and my legs got a little wet too.

I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I just wanted to take a hot shower, change back into my pajamas and snuggle up to bed. Without any rabbits or bunnies anywhere near me. The day had taken the best of me, indeed.

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)
47 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

Breathtaking.

Honestly, this is the best thing I have ever read on this forum. I feel like I can totally relate to the story being told, I read every word with a smile on my face. Ella is totally adorable and Alan seems the perfect character to curb her bratty instincts. 
Amazing work!

Aww. I'm flattered. ❤️ Thank you so much. I really put time and effort on this, so your words mean a lot to me.