Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone here wet themselves in fear as a child

As a child wetting yourself was the only way of releasing fear. Anyone here remember a time when you were so scared you ended up having a accident. I can only remember one time myself. I pushed over my friend by accident in the school playground. He cut his elbow quite badly. Teacher saw it and came over to shout at me, I was only 5 so it terrified me. I was wearing a pair of black shorts so there was no wet patch, although there was plenty of urine running down my legs. Teacher didn't even notice it though, was to busy shouting and I was too afraid to say anything. I walked round the rest of the day with wet shoes and socks. Teacher retired 6 months later thank god. 

Being scared has always had the opposite effect on me. It makes me all clenched up and I can’t pee even if I want too!

There were a number of occasions in school when I was maybe 4-7 where I’d be too scared to ask for the bathroom and wet my pants. 

I believe this happened about 7 times? I can only clearly recall about 4 of them though... 

I’d love to hear other people’s stories about scare-peeing though! 

maybe one day I’ll purposefully pee my pants when someone scares me so that I can kind of experience it. 

I had a lot of problems with that as a child and as a teen, because I couldn't control my bladder when scared or very nervous. I started leaking or even totally wet myself occasionally. When other kids found out about that, they literally tried to scare piss out of me as often as they could. It was not a rare occasion that I had to go home from school early with wet pants or had a wet patch in my crotch.

This problem never went away completely, but it doesn't happen as often as it did when I was a child. I still occasionally wet myself when I get scared and leak when I'm really nervous. I battle leaking with incontinence pad and preventive visits to the bathroom when I have to do something that I know it makes me nervous.

It happened to me once when I was young, I can’t remember how old exactly. Basically, I was at a zoo and there was some guy who worked there walking around with a giant snake round his shoulders looking to show people, he came up to me, basically shoved the snake right in my face and I wet myself. I can’t remember any other particular details but I do remember crying and having to be taken home. 

Ive been totally terrified of snakes ever since. 

On 4/12/2020 at 7:05 AM, LVWetting said:

As a child wetting yourself was the only way of releasing fear. Anyone here remember a time when you were so scared you ended up having a accident. I can only remember one time myself. I pushed over my friend by accident in the school playground. He cut his elbow quite badly. Teacher saw it and came over to shout at me, I was only 5 so it terrified me. I was wearing a pair of black shorts so there was no wet patch, although there was plenty of urine running down my legs. Teacher didn't even notice it though, was to busy shouting and I was too afraid to say anything. I walked round the rest of the day with wet shoes and socks. Teacher retired 6 months later thank god. 

While most of my young wetting, and messing was intentional, due to unease around most public bathrooms and the like, there were a few times.

The first was, after being caught in a messy diaper in one preschool that was really artsy, the teacher there I believe called me a "retarded little diaper shitter" or something, while my mom was there picking me up after she called her, Pi ssed myself.

Another time occured in 1st grade, I was freaked out by the hallway decorations the older classrooms had put up