Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, in isolation at the moment, I have family members at home. We are allowed out of the house for exercise so I plan on going on some walks in the next few days. They won’t be ultra long walks, probably a maximum of 45 minutes, but I live near some parks and nature reserves. I’d love some suggestions of some challenges I could do while I’m out. I’m happy to end up in a full accident depending on what I’m wearing. There also may be a couple of people out also exercising if you have humiliation challenge suggestions. The only thing I have to keep in mind is that I need to be easily able to cover up my tracks when I get home. I could probably bring a backpack with a plastic bag in if I need to take off pantyhose or something though. Hopefully you have some good suggestions ❤️

18 minutes ago, desp_wet said:

Do rapid desperation, and start your holding time 20 mins before leaving your home. As you leave, down a glass of water, and try to make the 45 min walk dry. Wear what you like, but a skirt will probably be best, as it hides the most.

Sounds good 😉 

How much water you thinking to get me rapidly desperate? Are we taking a litre in 20 minutes or something? 

anyone have a suggestion of a challenge I could do while I’m out doing this one? 

maybe like, drink a bottle of water, pee for 2 seconds and stop, do 50 jumping jacks and then pee for another 2 seconds. Try not to soak yourself kind of deal...