Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Depend Silhouette Colours

Looks like Depend is getting rid of the Silhouette Active Fit line, and expanding the Silhouette line with more colours. They've also changed the packaging, I guess they're going for imitating the look of packaging for regular underwear? I like it, but I've got to wonder how their actual customers feel abut it. I don't think they're fooling anyone, and now your pack of diapers has a huge photo of a lady wearing one on the front. I guess it doesn't matter because you'd just order them online if it bothered you. The new colours are nice though, hope to see more photos of them soon.

https://www.depend.com/en-us/incontinence-products/women/silhouette-briefs

12 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I like colours, but also like kitties and animals 🙂 It's nice they make the sides the same colour as the main body of the diaper. I do wish they'd put more effort in to the gathers...

About time they brought out heavier absorbency nappies in "feminine" designs as well. I think there's mileage in the tape/pull-up hybrid style.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:13 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I like colours, but also like kitties and animals 🙂 It's nice they make the sides the same colour as the main body of the diaper. I do wish they'd put more effort in to the gathers...

The lack of real leak guards is honestly my biggest gripe with Depend's various pull-ups; it's why I prefer Always Discreet.