Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

GigaQ's Art

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 5:38 PM, GigaQ said:

Heya!

Names GigaQ and i've been a member here for years. mostly lurking... but a year ago I started to learn to draw, and now I feel i'm good enough to post my art with a little confidence. I hope you all enjoy and there will be more to come! feedback would be great!

Snouse Ink.jpg

Snouse Ink Wetting.jpg

Your artwork looks great I love it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Everyone! here's my first month's update into "Snousey Impact!" a Genshin Impact spinoff of my own design! in the first month I've finished 5 full colored pages! I'm aiming to keep up the work flow into February as I already have page 6 sketched up!

This Comic as a Reminder is heavy into ABDL/Age Regression/Omorashi themes and is always open to more NSFW fun! (All characters expressed in a NSFW way are over the age of 18)
when chapter one is about to finish I will be holding a poll to decide which lucky Genshin girl or boy the Snouse will run into next! My current Patreons will be the one's able to participate in the poll!

Also! this chapter will be released to the free community when it's fully finished, I'm expecting Chapter 1 to be done next month but I will only post the SFW version one page per week after that. 
1489544444_PromotionalPage.thumb.jpg.b13033d289e536bf905cd0a6ed9c404a.jpg
I appreciate any and all support, this is currently my full time job so I'll be working hard for my Patreons!

Feel free to support me here! www.patreon.com/GigaQue