Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

36 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

That sounds like fun, although maybe not at the office. 

if you had been at home, or alone in the office, would you have just let go? 

I probably still wouldn’t have let go in the office.  Mostly because I wouldn’t want to leave any stains on the carpet.

if I was at home, I probably would have tried to hold on a little longer and probably have an “accident”

1 minute ago, Tiffers34 said:

I probably still wouldn’t have let go in the office.  Mostly because I wouldn’t want to leave any stains on the carpet.

if I was at home, I probably would have tried to hold on a little longer and probably have an “accident”

That’s fair, not wanting to stain office flooring and/or get caught is probably a safe way to go. 

while being one of few ppl in your office, though, are you planning on holding like this at work until you get home to have an accident? 

9 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

That’s fair, not wanting to stain office flooring and/or get caught is probably a safe way to go. 

while being one of few ppl in your office, though, are you planning on holding like this at work until you get home to have an accident? 

I’m hoping to hold a little more often than usual (definitely check my calendar this time before I start).  Not sure if I’ll try to hold until I get home, driving while desperate is rather difficult and our bus system is only allowing 10 people on total so I don’t wanna get stuck 

3 hours ago, Tiffers34 said:

I’m hoping to hold a little more often than usual (definitely check my calendar this time before I start).  Not sure if I’ll try to hold until I get home, driving while desperate is rather difficult and our bus system is only allowing 10 people on total so I don’t wanna get stuck 

That makes sense. I wouldn’t want to get stuck possible wetting myself in public either. 

3 hours ago, New_Macca said:

That sounds exciting and a real close call. I hope the pee was enjoyable relief when finally went and you enjoyed taking a while to empty

it is naughty your boss saying to wait though as it would not be long then keeping you on the call for so long 

Yeah it was!!  Lol, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t on purpose but he does have a tendency to ramble and talk a lot.  

it did feel amazing to finally let go after waiting, it just was a little frustrating I was at work. 

Guest Nils JD

Hi Tiff, thanks for sharing your experience. 🙂
I'm glad you made it, bc I don't enjoy people getting uncomfortable or embarres even though they like holding.
Imo it's just more fun if a "planned accidents" happen. 😉

Great you're back here again.
Yours, Nils

6 hours ago, Tiffers34 said:

Yeah it was!!  Lol, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t on purpose but he does have a tendency to ramble and talk a lot.  

it did feel amazing to finally let go after waiting, it just was a little frustrating I was at work. 

Glad you enjoyed it and aren’t unhappy with your boss

I was super impressed you managed to hide your need and maintain a conversation and also hid it from your colleague. I find that really impressive people being strong enough to not show outwardly just how desperate they really are.

Loved reading your account. Personally this is my favorite situation to see a woman in, absolutely bursting to pee, but prevented by circumstance from getting relief, and not knowing just how long her release will continue to be delayed.

Please do post any additional story's of experiences you may have in the future, and thank you for sharing.