Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi! I was wondering why there is lack of content featuring women having real wetting accidents? The other thread about women enjoying men having accidents is great, but I cannot seem to find material the other way around. I am guessing they are harder to find for some reason.

Anyway would appreciate more content like that which you awesome people have discovered over the years.

4 hours ago, Luna said:

Because it's in the guidelines.

A callous disregard for the privacy and security of others
Do not post content recorded without consent (“voyeur”/hidden camera videos, CCTV clips, etc.) Note that this does not apply to consensual (i.e. staged) voyeur scenarios.

Complete over reaction! That’s not what he was asking/ Saying 

3 hours ago, Bjohn52 said:

Thanks for help! I didn't think that answered my question though. It's not voyeur, hidden camera stuff I am referring to. Anyway, have a nice day!

Just a general lack of new content. Despite how invasive social media is, people don't post as much anymore.

Normally, spring break/summer things would pick up, but but due to current events it's not likely we'll see much. 

Hope my conjecture answers your question.

Guest watermyflowers

In the early 2000s webshots, flickr and other sites had tons of user generated peeing content .   Today people are much more guarded about  digital photos.