Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐Alice - soaking her denim shorts in bed. (They were already wet from earlier)

⭐Alice - soaking her denim shorts in bed. (They were already wet from earlier)

From the compilation.

The screenshots are photos taken after her wet, fun, cute clip!

Alice had been out all day and she just peed in her cute jean shorts and grey panties all day rather than find a toilet,  because hey, why not? 🤷‍♀️

She wet them about 4 or 5 times from morning to evening so they were soaked. So when she needed to pee again, why would she bother using the toilet? She just deliberately pees herself as soon she gets home and lays on our bed, just to make her jeans and her bottom all warm again and feel that sudden, spreading wetness trickle between her legs inside the shorts all over again! She can be such a naughty and spontaneous girl sometimes. She will surprise me and wet her pants when I least suspect every now and then, too!

P.s. please Inbox if youd like to get your hands on some of my soaked panties too. Just in case anyone is ever interested, as we've had a couple requests ❤ Stay safe and wet, Love Alice!

Hope you enjoy