Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, kalle2020 said:

Great story (again), Rachel! I'm looking forward to your future diaper adventures - a positive side-effect of the Covid-19 measures....  😉

Btw, when I read the story I imagined you getting a zoom video call while you were still sitting there in your wet pull-up and panties.....love that idea.....  😉

Oh if you catch me on a Zoom call these days there's a 50% change I'm diapered 🙂

Thanks so much for sharing! I’m a huge fan of your detailed descriptions 😅

The “triple hot dog” thing is a feature on all of P&G’s current gen dips (pampers+always brands). They claim it improves absorption speed by increasing surface area and channeling everything around to distribute it faster.

That effect was really dramatic on the V1 (pink) always discreet boutique and was dialed down a bit on the V2 (purple+pink). I’ve been impressed with the softness and absorbency of the V2, it’s pretty high-tech, good-looking, and definitely worth checking out.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:31 AM, zinpaws said:

Thanks so much for sharing! I’m a huge fan of your detailed descriptions 😅

The “triple hot dog” thing is a feature on all of P&G’s current gen dips (pampers+always brands). They claim it improves absorption speed by increasing surface area and channeling everything around to distribute it faster.

That effect was really dramatic on the V1 (pink) always discreet boutique and was dialed down a bit on the V2 (purple+pink). I’ve been impressed with the softness and absorbency of the V2, it’s pretty high-tech, good-looking, and definitely worth checking out.

Oh cool, so what you are saying is that I need to try Always again?

I have to admit, I've done this before.... I found a stash of many years-old pullups left over from when my elementary school friends would sleep over at our house, and they needed to wear them at night. This was a few years ago before I had access to getting my own diapers again, so once or twice, I ripped them open and used them as pads like you did. 
They worked surprisingly well, considering the designed size difference. Only while standing up though, they weren't long enough (or sealed enough) to be reliable for sitting/laying down use. 

Never seen them flatten out like that though! Really good read, thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 5:26 PM, zinpaws said:

haha I mean, your reviews are always great so I'd love to hear what you thought of the always discreet boutique if you haven't tried those ones yet. Thanks so much for everything you share!

I haven't, I was disappointed with their predecessors lack of gathers, but I'll pick up a pack some time 🙂