Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone Wet on a Video Conference?

Now many of us are having to work from home, we are often attending meetings on video conference.

Since I am only visible on the webcam from the chest up, I have sometimes been tempted to wet myself while on the conference.

Has anyone done this? How did it go? Did your facial expressions give anything away? Was the sound of pee splashing on the floor audible over the call? Did you accidentally stand up and reveal your pee-soaked clothes at the end of the meeting not realising the webcam was still on?

What a naughty/great idea! I think one of the toughest issues to deal with is that with everyone locked in the house, there is generally not enough privacy to pull something like this off. But perhaps someone who lives alone or at least has a private room & bathroom could give this a shot and put one's omo poker face to the test!

I hope someone here does give it a go - I'd be very interested to hear and/or see how it went!

Also, this reminds me of one of my Top 10 favorite omo memories. During a video conference, an attractive female exec put on one of the most dazzling, extended desperation shows I've ever seen. By the end I was convinced not only that she was into omo, but also that she was enjoying some naughty exhibitionism throughout the video conference! This was before the days of standard computer cameras, so she had set up a video camera at a distance that showed her from head to toe. Also, she was the only person remote (the rest of us were together in a small conference room), so she had to have known that all eyes were on her. Boy, did she put on a show!

I wet myself while on video call twice already since I started working from home and luckily no one noticed what I done. On one occasion I even had to talk while peeing. I was wearing panties and mini skirt. I was so desperate I couldn't wait, hold and talk with normal voice at the same time, so I just let it go and continue talking. I had to put my foot under the stream of pee running of the chair to the floor, so others wouldn't hear that. My shoe was full of pee after that. On the other occasion, I just turned off my microphone while peeing, since I was not talking. I pee myself almost every day while working, but usually doesn't happen while on video call. I dribble during the day enough to feel the wetness in my panties and than use a bathroom, but 3 hours before the end of the day, I have "no bathroom" policy. Since I usually have to pee about every 2 hours, you can guess what usually happens in the last hour while making sure I stay well hydrated. 

I always make sure I turn off the camera before I stand up, because I wear a skirt and high heels every day while working at home and my coworkers don't know about my crossdressing life and on camera only see my upper body wearing a normal male shirt or Tshirt, if is less official meeting.

8 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I wet myself while on video call twice already since I started working from home and luckily no one noticed what I done. On one occasion I even had to talk while peeing. I was wearing panties and mini skirt. I was so desperate I couldn't wait, hold and talk with normal voice at the same time, so I just let it go and continue talking. I had to put my foot under the stream of pee running of the chair to the floor, so others wouldn't hear that. My shoe was full of pee after that. On the other occasion, I just turned off my microphone while peeing, since I was not talking. I pee myself almost every day while working, but usually doesn't happen while on video call. I dribble during the day enough to feel the wetness in my panties and than use a bathroom, but 3 hours before the end of the day, I have "no bathroom" policy. Since I usually have to pee about every 2 hours, you can guess what usually happens in the last hour while making sure I stay well hydrated. 

I always make sure I turn off the camera before I stand up, because I wear a skirt and high heels every day while working at home and my coworkers don't know about my crossdressing life and on camera only see my upper body wearing a normal male shirt or Tshirt, if is less official meeting.

Well done for remembering not to stand up. One lady at work actually asked me if I had bothered wearing trousers. I told her I had to in case I forgot and stood up, and she said it was totally the sort of thing I would do and accidentally expose myself to the meeting. 

2 minutes ago, WetDave said:

Well done for remembering not to stand up. One lady at work actually asked me if I had bothered wearing trousers. I told her I had to in case I forgot and stood up, and she said it was totally the sort of thing I would do and accidentally expose myself to the meeting. 

I just hope it won't happen in the future. Because that would be a total embarrassment. I would probably become so nervous I would froze and than totally lose it in front of the camera, especially if desperate already. Can you imagine a man standing in front of coworkers, wearing in a short skirt and heels, peeing down his legs and on the floor? A total nightmare. I get nervous even thinking about it, but wearing a skirt and heels while working is so fun, I just have to risk it. 

It's not possible during this pandemic with my video conference calls because of family being home, but several moons ago when living alone I did an online degree program that featured a couple of remote *monitored* examinations. My first one of those was a real wake-up call. It was in a mathematics course and we had three hours to complete it. My school used this service where you sign in, give remote access to your computer and then a real person actually watches you take the exam to ensure you aren't cheating.

Well! I had no idea what this was all about. I'm at home, so I've got a bottle of coke and water and snacks next to me. The proctor says don't leave your seat or view of the camera at any time, and click this button over here if you need to get my attention. Being a home exam, I wasn't thinking of any of the things you normally would when taking an exam in a classroom i.e. going to the bathroom beforehand and limiting liquid intake. So by hour 2, I really needed to pee. It was interfering with my concentration and was not going to wait. I clicked the button to get the proctor's attention and nothing happened. Clicked it again. And again. Finally said 'F it, I'm not going to piss myself during a school test in my own home!' So I got up and went to the bathroom. Came back and still no one was there. My two theories are it's either a ruse of some kind to trick you into behaving, or the one proctor was watching multiple people take exams at once and was focused on someone else (most likely scenario).

I was really into the test and it didn't dawn on me until after the exam how much fun I could have had in that situation. 

Given the extra cups of tea I have been drinking while working from home, there have been several meetings where I have been desperate to pee. Thankfully for most of these meetings we are reviewing slides and everyone's camera is turned of so I can hold myself during the meetings. In a few I have even taken my laptop to the bathroom so I could pee, after triple checking the microphone is muted!

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 11:30 PM, Prof P said:

Also, this reminds me of one of my Top 10 favorite omo memories. During a video conference, an attractive female exec put on one of the most dazzling, extended desperation shows I've ever seen. By the end I was convinced not only that she was into omo, but also that she was enjoying some naughty exhibitionism throughout the video conference! This was before the days of standard computer cameras, so she had set up a video camera at a distance that showed her from head to toe. Also, she was the only person remote (the rest of us were together in a small conference room), so she had to have known that all eyes were on her. Boy, did she put on a show!

Can you go into detail?