Sign In

I Modified "Melissa Explains It All"

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This post became quite long, if you just want to know about the changes and stuff you can skip pretty much everything that is not bold or quoted So I recently came across the old Melissa Explains

As mentioned before I have still been working on this, so here is the next update There is still a lot of things that can be changed. Also I still need to properly figure out the scenes with th

Once again skip ahead if you don't want to know the details Aight, here it is, the next update. I'm afraid it isn't really much, despite me actually putting a lot of work into it.  Thing is I mai

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Altiat said:

Kind of obsessed with this idea. And this game. Unfortunately I can’t seem to download the updated  versions on IOS. Stuck playing 3.0 could you provide a .com link by any chance? Lol.  If not, what level of attraction allows you to go inside with them?

So I'm not entirely sure what problem you run into, and which version you are trying to download, I'd need more info about that. Hmm could it be that the download is provided in a zip instead of a single html? I imagine IOS might have trouble with that. I've said this before but I don't really support the game working on phones in general. Note that from 4.2 and on there isn't one single file. You might have a chance with just an html file but I simply don't know how IOS or android for that matter would handle that, I imagine not well.

version 4.2 is hosted on http://fammel.unaux.com/ which is probably the best/only way to play it on a phone. Though again I'll admit to not having researched this, nor am I planning on it.

With your other question, you mean when she'll allow you to go home with her? I can't look it up exactly atm, my laptop is being serviced at the moment (I discovered my battery was a bit bloated and yeah, that's not good) and I haven't set everything up on my desktop which I'll be using until I get it back.

I'll put what I remember of that in a spoiler though:

Spoiler

So the attraction threshold to take be allowed to go home with her is a 100. But that's not the only requirement. In addition to that, you need to have taken her to the theatre, the bar or the club and the make-out spot.

I can put a more detailed description in the guide later on, actually checking whether my claims are correct

Edited by ForgetAboutMe (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

So I'm not entirely sure what problem you run into, and which version you are trying to download, I'd need more info about that. Hmm could it be that the download is provided in a zip instead of a single html? I imagine IOS might have trouble with that. I've said this before but I don't really support the game working on phones in general. Note that from 4.2 and on there isn't one single file. You might have a chance with just an html file but I simply don't know how IOS or android for that matter would handle that, I imagine not well.

version 4.2 is hosted on http://fammel.unaux.com/ which is probably the best/only way to play it on a phone. Though again I'll admit to not having researched this, nor am I planning on it.

With your other question, you mean when she'll allow you to go home with her? I can't look it up exactly atm, my laptop is being serviced at the moment (I discovered my battery was a bit bloated and yeah, that's not good) and I haven't set everything up on my desktop which I'll be using until I get it back.

Reveal hidden contents

So the attraction threshold to take be allowed to go home with her is a 100. But that's not the only requirement. In addition to that, you need to have taken her to the theatre, the bar or the club and the make-out spot.

I can put a more detailed description in the guide later on, actually checking whether my claims are correct

The link was just what I needed. Thank you!   100+ attraction seems to allow you in her house

1 hour ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Should the game be playable at that URL?  I find that I often have to restart the game because options I select cause it to just go to a blank screen.

4 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

Likewise, I've neither the skill nor the interest (sorry) to fine-tune that old piece of code held together by some duct tape to work on mobile phone.

3 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

Uhm it should be, what options do you have selected that cause a blank screen and where?

I downloaded your build from github tonight to poke around, and I literally get the blank screen as soon as I'm pressing the very first button, so for me it's not playable right now, at all.

Just now, Pisikak said:

I downloaded your build from github tonight to poke around, and I literally get the blank screen as soon as I'm pressing the very first button, so for me it's not playable right now, at all.

hmmm, obvious question being, do you get an error?

Beyond that, I still need to write the readme, but the way the refactoring works is that it needs to be on a webserver, you can't just open the local html, I've had at the very least Chrome bitch about importing local JSON files, for security reasons. And I imagine most browsers would bitch about it as well.

My developing tool automatically handles creating a webserver for me so I don't have to worry about it. I know I have worked with a local webserver before. I'll look into that later and add instructions/options to the readme later.

Obviously idk if that is your problem

7 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

Obviously idk if that is your problem

Yep, I was trying to launch it locally, and that's likely the issue.

Anyway, I realize I was away for a while and with FAM preoccupied with refactoring this situation surely didn't help the update dynamics.

As @Cthulu pointed out in a PM, there's currently two areas where the game doesn't exactly deliver:

1) The beginning (as in, everything pre-picking her up) doesn't offer enough options to control and tailor your experience.

2) The endgame (her house segment, elevator and what not) is likewise lackluster and could use improvement.

I feel it sounds like valid concerns and I'll be slowly adressing them one by one. While Cthulu suggested a system akin to "A Date with Jenny", where if your date ate Ravioli and it was Thursday then toilets in the park would be locked (pretty logical, isn't it?) , I believe the game's design should be consistent, allow for strategy and predictability. In other words, I'm all for more control over events, as long as such control at least somewhat makes sense.

To this end, I came up with something I'd like to tease right now:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.d1ce267c1303018bf648a5d2090147c8.png

At a glance, this may look like another debug mode. But it's actually something different. Consider it somewhat of a starting perk when you're building your character. Something that would enable different strategies and encourage replayability while not influencing the core experience in a too drastic way - you can only pick one for each playthrough after all.

For example, if your friend is her physician, he would prescribe her a kidney medicine which would double as a diuretic, while also tell you about her maximum bladder capacity. I aim to do my best to ensure those feel more than cheats or "free stuff", for example by providing the narrative for each of the options.  Of course, right now this system is still very much in development and is not something that will be ready overnight.

I am very much open to your suggestions and speculations as to how each of these options would influence the gameplay and the narrative. By all means, feel free to come up with your own options for this list, as long as it's meaningful that is.

Guest Cthulu
3 hours ago, Pisikak said:

As i said in the PM before: i like these ideas! More spossible cenarios in the PMs 🙂

13 hours ago, Pisikak said:

1) The beginning (as in, everything pre-picking her up) doesn't offer enough options to control and tailor your experience.

Hmm, I mean the goal of the pre-pickup is to prepare yourself for the date, by buying things and calling her and convincing her of things. I don't think there's much you could do to really prepare for a date.

2) The endgame (her house segment, elevator and what not) is likewise lackluster and could use improvement.

I mean let's face it, multiple locations are a bit lackluster and can and should be improved on. I'd say the only good locations are the club and theater when they are open. Then the make-out spot is decent except for limitations in how far you can go. The open bar is on it's way but the conversation falls a bit flat and I still want to find out why your attraction just suddenly starts dropping every tick there.

The closed locations really only have the location specific games but if she doesn't have to go they are quite boring. To the point you actually have nothing that can be done in the closed club once you ran out of flirts for that visit.

My point being that multiple things need to improved, not just the endgame.

Uhm, I really doubt this is where the game should go. This almost feels like a vague idea of, you, the player being a god and controlling events. I mean that is true to an extend but like everything to a degree feels like it's based on realistic choices, yk giving her a certain drink or champagne. Choosing what you say, where you take her etc. You can't really choose your friend's job? or whatever? I feel like this is going beyond what the player should be allowed to control, it feels out of line with everything else.

Maybe if it's done well you could have it as a setting in the menu, but I don't know...

5 minutes ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

it feels out of line with everything else

Maybe it could be toggled off in the options. Otherwise it's (at the very least) a better version of debug mode you chose to get rid of completely. That's why we do run different versions after all. Just treat it as "choose your own adventure/scenario" sort of thing.

The only feasible alternative would be to make it

if your date ate Ravioli and it was Thursday then toilets in the park would be locked

This deals with the "god" problem but it also creates of problem of gameplay ceasing to be logical and starting to rely way too much on memorizing and replicating the specific combinations of pre-determined "quasi-random" choices - which is hardly interesting or fun the way I see it.

17 minutes ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

let's face it, multiple locations are a bit lackluster and can and should be improved on

It's true, and it's partly due to the game's "sandbox-y" design. It'd be quite a challenge to make these locations better without putting them completely "on rails".

19 minutes ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

My point being that multiple things need to improved, not just the endgame.

Mhm, yet it's hardly productive to be focused on everything at the same time.

Guest Cthulu
1 hour ago, Pisikak said:

Mhm, yet it's hardly productive to be focused on everything at the same time.

True. Focus is key. And i think these are very good points to start with.

I don't think there's much you could do to really prepare for a date.

I disagree. I think there is plenty of room. Imagination is the only limitation here.

This almost feels like a vague idea of, you, the player being a god and controlling events.

I have to disagree again. I don't know if anyone would really do it but in principle you could prepare different areas before, you could talk to other people so that for example seemingly out of nowhere a clown comes by and amuses both of you - i think you could even argue that these options and kind of preparation enhances a date greatly but is seldomly done because of lack of imagination and/or resources.

You can't really choose your friend's job? or whatever?

You actually don't really do that. It is just one out of an infinite number of universes where exactly this combination of events, persons with jobs etc. happen to coincident.

I have to say it again, i really like the idea in principle (although, i have to admit, you can definitely go heavily wrong if implemented wrong, i give you that) So wirst building and than finetuning accordingly are the keys i think.

16 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

Hmm, I mean the goal of the pre-pickup is to prepare yourself for the date, by buying things and calling her and convincing her of things. I don't think there's much you could do to really prepare for a date.

I mean, she could do it on her own volition.. Depending on the RNG roll of each playthrough..

16 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

I mean let's face it, multiple locations are a bit lackluster and can and should be improved on. I'd say the only good locations are the club and theater when they are open. Then the make-out spot is decent except for limitations in how far you can go. The open bar is on it's way but the conversation falls a bit flat and I still want to find out why your attraction just suddenly starts dropping every tick there.

The stories she recalls are also quite stale once you have played the game many times.

15 hours ago, Pisikak said:

Maybe it could be toggled off in the options. Otherwise it's (at the very least) a better version of debug mode you chose to get rid of completely. That's why we do run different versions after all. Just treat it as "choose your own adventure/scenario" sort of thing.

The only feasible alternative would be to make it

Instead of a "debug" mode, maybe allow an option to manually set things like our inventory, attraction, shyness, etc...

Of course you can keep the current system of "auto".

57 minutes ago, Cherylicious said:

I mean, she could do it on her own volition.. Depending on the RNG roll of each playthrough..

Ooh, I kinda like that. I have been wanting to make her act more autonomously anyway.

57 minutes ago, Cherylicious said:

The stories she recalls are also quite stale once you have played the game many times.

Yup, that's another example.

Honestly, it should be rather simple to add new stories, just need to come up with them.

16 hours ago, Pisikak said:

Okay so I explained my reasoning for deleting the debug mode before but let me go again: I don't use it, I use the console for debugging.

I don't use debug mode, and had no incentive of keeping it, it really lacks in what I can do in comparison to using the console.

Debugmode is not a cheatmode It's used to debug the game when developing it. And since I got other ways to do that, and with the refactoring I would have to overhaul it as well, it went.

58 minutes ago, Cherylicious said:

Instead of a "debug" mode, maybe allow an option to manually set things like our inventory, attraction, shyness, etc...

Using the console for debugging, and It allows me to set pretty much all values manually. I want attraction to be 100?, I type attraction = 100 in the console. I want to go to the bar, I type thebar() in the console. That'd be a way to manually set the values if you wanted to.

Guest Cthulu
2 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

I have been wanting to make her act more autonomously anyway.

That sounds like a pretty good idea as well! 🙂

2 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

it should be rather simple to add new stories, just need to come up with them

Like the ones that she tells on the bar or smt.? Why not use EDIT: some existing stories from for example bound2burst at least as an inspiration?

Edited by Cthulu (see edit history)
15 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

Like the ones that she tells on the bar or smt.? Why not use

Uhm, it feels like your sentence got cut off there, so idk what you were trying to say. But Iḿ talking about the "have you ever wet yourself" stories. though tbh the stories at the bar could also be more varied, yk still have 3/4 topics in the game but it's randomly determined which ones are shown in the play-through.

Guest Cthulu
45 minutes ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

But Iḿ talking about the "have you ever wet yourself" stories. though tbh the stories at the bar could also be more varied, yk still have 3/4 topics in the game but it's randomly determined which ones are shown in the play-through.

Yip, so we are on the same page. Sounds doable.

5 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

I did mention an "overhaul" of her stories and quotes as something I very much wanted to do.

6 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

Debugmode is not a cheatmode It's used to debug the game when developing it.

It was useful to me to figure out ex. if "Break the Seal" actually works as intended, so I don't see the point of taking it out, for me anyway.

4 hours ago, ForgetAboutMe said:

it's randomly determined which ones are shown in the play-through

I wanted to give an ability to choose a theme or a topic every time and stories would be then picked from a corresponding pool.

2 minutes ago, Pisikak said:

t was useful to me to figure out ex. if "Break the Seal" actually works as intended, so I don't see the point of taking it out, for me anyway.

Again, that's perfectly possible to have done with the console. yk for example, among the lines of, drankbeers = 400 or something like that, alternatively just give yourself the products, let her drink it, then let her go to the toilet. simple enough, all done in the pickup part. Sure the debug mode does gives you all items automtically, but it's not hard giving yourself an item through the console. Like I said I often found the debugmode not having exactly what I needed for the specific part I'm testing. For example the testing I'm currently doing with the peeing into items, that depends on attraction and how much the bladder is fulled. Through the console I can just set attraction to the threshold I want to set and then set bladder to blademer or bladneed as I need.

It's easier to customize per play-through through the console.

6 minutes ago, Pisikak said:

I wanted to give an ability to choose a theme or a topic every time and stories would be then picked from a corresponding pool.

Hmm, maybe. Issue with that would probably that it takes more ticks and you're generally already short on time in the bar in my experience. and again there is still the unexplained attraction drops that I think mean you have been there too long but I haven't found the cause for that yet.

REV: Aug 03, 2021

• Buddy Favors system - a way to tweak or enhance your experience with additional 12 options through a call to your buddy before the date (depending on his job):
  • Her boss - she starts with an empty bladder but with 1000 ml in her tummy.
  • Her doctor - she starts with a diuretic level of 200 and you discover her maximum holding capacity.
  • Her ex-boyfriend - she starts with lower requirements of all fetish-related checks (will be easier to convince to hold it and the like).
  • Her close friend - she starts with a higher attraction value.
  • Movie/bar/night club owner - toilets at the venue are permanently unavailable, specialty drinks are free for you and you also get a key to them from the start.
  • Gas station network owner - gas station toilets are permanently unavailable.
  • An electrician - you get the ability to cut power to the elevator in her house.
  • A water engineer - you get the option to ensure she won't be able to use the toilet before the date.
  • Food market delivery guy - you get a new, very powerful option when asking her to drink before the date.
  • Someone who just returned a debt - start with more money.
  • Added the option to suggest her pee outside if she begs for toilet in the movies/bar/club, and the ensuing voyeur event (will only agree if she's bursting).
  • There can now also be a line to the toilets at the movie theater.    
  • Added purchaseable coffee to the store (600 ml, 50 diuretic level for $10).
  • Predrink values slightly buffed to prevent situations where she was unable to become desperate before the date regardless of player's efforts.
  • Max tummy values for Karen/Laura/Jennifer/Melissa are now 1000/1250/1500/1750.
  • Flirting rebalanced for more consistensy. Easy checks have 100% success chance (-2 shyness / +4 attraction), medium ones 80% (-4 / +8), hard ones 60% (-6 / +12 ).
  • Buffed yields from kissing (-5 / +5), kissing now requires at least 15 attraction. Buffed yields from feeling her up (-10 / +10), now requires at least 40 attraction and 70 shyness.
  • Rolled back the ability to buy water outside of a store which caused a locations bug.
  • Removed the persisting hold her purse option and the ability to steal her keys as something that caused several bugs throughout the game while also did not really add gameplay value/obsolete in a current state.

Melissa_03082021.rar

Thanks for expanding this game! I love it and more options give me a reason to return to it again.

I played through it once and love the new options. My only problem was, that I wanted to make her desperate at the make-out spot, where there are no toilets, and then take a pee outside to torture her. 😈 But at the point, where she was so desperate, that she asked for the toilet on every page, I did not get an option to pee and ended up wetting myself instead. 😬

I am not quite sure, if this thread is also for feedback or just a developer and update thread as it looks. If there is another thread for that, please just forward me there.^^'

3 minutes ago, Solomorashin said:

I am not quite sure, if this thread is also for feedback or just a developer and update thread as it looks. If there is another thread for that, please just forward me there.^^'

You're fine, this thread is for both feedback and updates etc.

4 minutes ago, Solomorashin said:

I played through it once and love the new options. My only problem was, that I wanted to make her desperate at the make-out spot, where there are no toilets, and then take a pee outside to torture her. 😈 But at the point, where she was so desperate, that she asked for the toilet on every page, I did not get an option to pee and ended up wetting myself instead.

Yeah, her asking to go endlessly is a known problem. It's on the to-do list to tune that a bit. I'll see about giving it more priority than it currently has.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:56 AM, Pisikak said:

REV: Aug 03, 2021

• Buddy Favors system - a way to tweak or enhance your experience with additional 12 options through a call to your buddy before the date (depending on his job):
  • Her boss - she starts with an empty bladder but with 1000 ml in her tummy.
  • Her doctor - she starts with a diuretic level of 200 and you discover her maximum holding capacity.
  • Her ex-boyfriend - she starts with lower requirements of all fetish-related checks (will be easier to convince to hold it and the like).
  • Her close friend - she starts with a higher attraction value.
  • Movie/bar/night club owner - toilets at the venue are permanently unavailable, specialty drinks are free for you and you also get a key to them from the start.
  • Gas station network owner - gas station toilets are permanently unavailable.
  • An electrician - you get the ability to cut power to the elevator in her house.
  • A water engineer - you get the option to ensure she won't be able to use the toilet before the date.
  • Food market delivery guy - you get a new, very powerful option when asking her to drink before the date.
  • Someone who just returned a debt - start with more money.
  • Added the option to suggest her pee outside if she begs for toilet in the movies/bar/club, and the ensuing voyeur event (will only agree if she's bursting).
  • There can now also be a line to the toilets at the movie theater.    
  • Added purchaseable coffee to the store (600 ml, 50 diuretic level for $10).
  • Predrink values slightly buffed to prevent situations where she was unable to become desperate before the date regardless of player's efforts.
  • Max tummy values for Karen/Laura/Jennifer/Melissa are now 1000/1250/1500/1750.
  • Flirting rebalanced for more consistensy. Easy checks have 100% success chance (-2 shyness / +4 attraction), medium ones 80% (-4 / +8), hard ones 60% (-6 / +12 ).
  • Buffed yields from kissing (-5 / +5), kissing now requires at least 15 attraction. Buffed yields from feeling her up (-10 / +10), now requires at least 40 attraction and 70 shyness.
  • Rolled back the ability to buy water outside of a store which caused a locations bug.
  • Removed the persisting hold her purse option and the ability to steal her keys as something that caused several bugs throughout the game while also did not really add gameplay value/obsolete in a current state.

Melissa_03082021.rar 74.63 kB · 56 downloads

Seems like the game is bugged when when she "pees outside" while in the bar

image.thumb.png.899ed071399f3861c3545f66cb9f3923.png

On 8/5/2021 at 5:26 PM, Solomorashin said:

more options give me a reason to return to it again.

Yep, that's my focus for it essentially. To give it some better gameplay where it's possible and where it makes sense.

make-out spot

I haven't touched the make-out spot /at all/ and I'm not sure I will be soon. That said, the new code for peeing outside is somewhat tied to the one used at the makeout spot, so something must have gone wrong there. Will have a look.

I am not quite sure, if this thread is also for feedback

It's for everything really. At some point when I feel I'm happy with this build I'll just post it to downloads. For now keep up with that feedback if you feel some area of the game does not deliver in terms of gameplay (as long as that's not something too ambitious or outlandish ^_^)

On 8/5/2021 at 5:33 PM, ForgetAboutMe said:

Yeah, her asking to go endlessly is a known problem

Drop me a PM when you've figured out the problematic line, will you? You're likely to deal with that first after all.

1 hour ago, Cherylicious said:

Seems like the game is bugged when when she "pees outside" while in the bar

Interesting! Thanks, will investigate.

Alright, updates time.

First of all, after having finished with bug fixes and tweaks for the day I realized my version grew substantial enough to become its own thing. By now I essentially implemented a lot of things I needed to be happy with the game. Hence I gave the build its own place in the downloads, and will be updating it there going forward.

Second of all, starting from the today's build, the game's focus is no longer to "get your date in the bed with a full bladder". It acknowledges its nature as a great desperation sandbox and will no longer tell you you lost simply because having sex with her in the way the game allows for it is just not your thing.

And third of all, yesterday I was contacted by @Biku, who was previously too busy to consider the idea of creating the awesome CGs for the game. So the discussions about it are now a thing once again. A month ago some of you argued that "the game is expanding faster than it has any right to" and otherwise showed little interest in the endeavour. I wonder if the public opinion on this has shifted by chance and the idea will find more support, now that the game has quite some systems and mechanics in place to warrant it. The game's nature as a sandbox means there's a lot of things to account for. Different girls, different clothing and even different panties - all the variations account to a total of 192 individual images to fully cover the game's content. Let's get to the nitty-gritty:

1) "Green" level (doesn't need to, or just went)

1A - "Jeans" clothing (serves as base pic, just change heads depending on the character):

1Aa - Karen jeans green

1Ab - Laura jeans green

1Ac - Jennifer jeans green

1Ad - Melissa jeans green

1B - "Skirt" clothing:

1Ba - Karen skirt green

1Bb - Laura skirt green

1Ac - Jennifer skirt green

1Ad - Melissa skirt green

// Overall 8 alternates

2) "Yellow" level (slight need, no visible desperation, mostly emotions)

2A - "Jeans" clothing:

2Aa - Karen jeans yellow

2Ab - Laura jeans yellow

2Ac - Jennifer jeans yellow

2Ad - Melissa jeans yellow

2B - "Skirt" clothing:

2Ba - Karen skirt yellow

2Bb - Laura skirt yellow

2Ac - Jennifer skirt yellow

2Ad - Melissa skirt yellow

// Overall 8 alternates

3) "Orange" level (strong urge, some visible desperation, but can still hold it)

3A - "Jeans" clothing:

3Aa - Karen jeans orange

3Ab - Laura jeans orange

3Ac - Jennifer jeans orange

3Ad - Melissa jeans orange

3B - "Skirt" clothing:

3Ba - Karen skirt orange

3Bb - Laura skirt orange

3Ac - Jennifer skirt orange

3Ad - Melissa skirt orange

// Overall 8 alternates

4) "Red" level (full-blown desperation)

4A - "Jeans" clothing:

4Aa - Karen jeans red

4Ab - Laura jeans red

4Ac - Jennifer jeans red

4Ad - Melissa jeans red

4B - "Skirt" clothing:

4Ba - Karen skirt red

4Bb - Laura skirt red

4Ac - Jennifer skirt red

4Ad - Melissa skirt red

// Overall 8 alternates

5) Leaking

5A - "Jeans" clothing:

5Aa - Karen jeans leaking

- 5Aaa: Black and lacy

- 5Aab: White cotton

- 5Aac: Blue silk

- 5Aad: Red thong

- 5Aae: No panties

5Ab - Laura jeans leaking

- 5Aba: Black and lacy

- 5Abb: White cotton

- 5Abc: Blue silk

- 5Abd: Red thong

- 5Abe: No panties

5Ac - Jennifer jeans leaking

- 5Aca: Black and lacy

- 5Acb: White cotton

- 5Acc: Blue silk

- 5Acd: Red thong

- 5Aae: No panties

5Ad - Melissa jeans leaking

- 5Ada: Black and lacy

- 5Adb: White cotton

- 5Adc: Blue silk

- 5Add: Red thong

- 5Ade: No panties

5B - "Skirt" clothing:

5Ba - Karen skirt leaking

- 5Baa: Black and lacy

- 5Bab: White cotton

- 5Bac: Blue silk

- 5Bad: Red thong

- 5Bae: No panties

5Bb - Laura skirt leaking

- 5Bba: Black and lacy

- 5Bbb: White cotton

- 5Bbc: Blue silk

- 5Bbd: Red thong

- 5Bbe: No panties

5Bc - Jennifer skirt leaking

- 5Bca: Black and lacy

- 5 Bcb: White cotton

- 5Bcc: Blue silk

- 5Bcd: Red thong

- 5Bce: No panties

5Bd - Melissa skirt leaking

- 5Bda: Black and lacy

- 5Bdb: White cotton

- 5Bbc: Blue silk

- 5Bdd: Red thong

- 5Bde: No panties

// Overall 4 x 5 x 2 = 40 alternates

6) Wetting (expanded version of leaking)

6A - "Jeans" clothing:

6Aa - Karen jeans wetting

- 6Aaa: Black and lacy

- 6Aab: White cotton

- 6Aac: Blue silk

- 6Aad: Red thong

- 6Aae: No panties

6Ab - Laura jeans wetting

- 6Aba: Black and lacy

- 6Abb: White cotton

- 6Abc: Blue silk

- 6Abd: Red thong

- 6Abe: No panties

6Ac - Jennifer jeans wetting

- 6Aca: Black and lacy

- 6Acb: White cotton

- 6Acc: Blue silk

- 6Acd: Red thong

6Ad - Melissa jeans wetting

- 6Ada: Black and lacy

- 6Adb: White cotton

- 6Adc: Blue silk

- 6Add: Red thong

- 6Ade: No panties

6B - "Skirt" clothing:

6Ba - Karen skirt wetting

- 6Baa: Black and lacy

- 6Bab: White cotton

- 6Bac: Blue silk

-  Bad: Red thong

6Bb - Laura skirt wetting

- 6Bba: Black and lacy

- 6Bbb: White cotton

- 6Bbc: Blue silk

- 6Bbd: Red thong

- 6Bbe: No panties

6Bc - Jennifer skirt wetting

- 6Bca: Black and lacy

- 6Bcb: White cotton

- 6Bcc: Blue silk

- 6Bcd: Red thong

- 6Bce: No panties

6Bd - Melissa skirt wetting

- 6Bda: Black and lacy

- 6Bdb: White cotton

- 6Bbc: Blue silk

- 6Bdd: Red thong

- 6Bde: No panties

// Overall 4 x 5 x 2 = 40 alternates

It would be unreasonable to expect quality content provided for free on a scale like this, while it also would not be economical for me to consider the possibility of funding that on my own. Therefore, I suggested that the art for the game is created in portions, one by one rather than all at once, and based on our capacity to fund it.

6 hours ago, Biku said:

first of all, 1a would be $144 in full color
$120 in flats
$66 in lineart

$30 in sketch

Here's what the prices look like. What do you think?