Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐Alice wet her little thong in bed! Video link, and some photos of afterwards *nudity warning*

On 4/4/2020 at 10:51 AM, Alofok5 said:

Nice content.

Did you have your bed protected? I hope not 🙂.

Thank you!

We do have several mattress protectors lol.  On this occasion,  the mattress was safe 🤭

1 hour ago, Maki said:

I don't know the answer to this, but why would you hope they don't?

:shiba_think:

Some people do just use old mattresses they don't care about for these things but otherwise using a protective cover is a good idea.

I have to agree!

Not using a mattress protector would quickly turn into an uncomfortable nights sleep considering how many times she has an "accident" 🤭💦

6 hours ago, Maki said:

I don't know the answer to this, but why would you hope they don't?

because of the extra turn on by the idea of making the mattress dirty. 

there it one type of fetishists that are more into desperation, the feelings of being wet, and there's those of us who primarily get turned on by making something dirty, stinky, by yellow piss stains (and some go even further - into scat stuff). of course it's not practical to make something dirty you can't clean up.
one of my biggest fantasies is having wild dirty sex in old clothes on an old mattress that would get completely ruined by our filth. 

On 4/6/2020 at 1:33 PM, slovenc79 said:

because of the extra turn on by the idea of making the mattress dirty. 

there it one type of fetishists that are more into desperation, the feelings of being wet, and there's those of us who primarily get turned on by making something dirty, stinky, by yellow piss stains (and some go even further - into scat stuff). of course it's not practical to make something dirty you can't clean up.
one of my biggest fantasies is having wild dirty sex in old clothes on an old mattress that would get completely ruined by our filth. 

Yes I completely get that! Its naughty!

And during some wild nights during the moment, she has just let go in the moment when the mattress hasn't been protected! 

Now we have protective sheets though so we can still sleep without it ruining the mattress 🤭 lol

But that idea is hot and she has done that a few times when we have been caught up in the moment!