Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had a wish

There's literally only one true answer to the question of "if you had one wish."

And that answer is "A version of the Infinity Stones that I can use safely."

You can do anything. Literally anything. Your wish? Time stone.

Me personally? Make myself the biological woman I've always wanted to be. Go back in time and steal like a billion dollars worth of gold from ancient Egypt. Snap all of the really bad Republicans. Maybe eventually publicly deem myself God when I get bored, just to fuck with people.

Oh yeah, also create a bunch of super surreal survivable planets real close to Earth so space colonization can finally happen, and it'll be a lot cooler than dull old Mars. 

Personally, I'd wish to have the power to freeze and unfreeze time. It's the power that I think is the coolest and most practical. You could take as long as you walk to finish any work you need to do, you could sleep as long as you want without wasting time, travel time would be almost non-existent, and you can do the cliche messing with people if you so desire.

I'll keep this all omo related since you asked the question here and I'm assuming those are the answers you're looking for. 

I'm with Kez on wanting to be able to instantly swap gender back and forth. I'm not trans, but I'd love to experience wetting from the other side. I'm sure if I was a woman I'd be dying to know what it's like as a man.

I could wish for a world where peeing yourself isn't a big deal. Not like it's normal for everyone to do all the time, just that it isn't quite as stigmatized. Like maybe everyone has slightly less bladder control and having one or two accidents a year is fairly normal. Non-omo people would still try to find a toilet all the time, but you would witness more accidents, and people wouldn't freak out about wetting so much. You could get away with having one on purpose every now and then, too. Maybe over time peeing your pants intentionally would become an acceptable last resort when you really really have to go and it's starting to get very uncomfortable.

I'd love the ability to experience other people's experiences as they did. Sometimes I prefer stories over videos because as nice as it is to see, I love hearing about how it felt and what was going through the person's mind as it happened. Having a super power that just let you actually experience it as if you were them would be like that to 1000%. 

If I had Professor X style mind control that would be a lot of fun. As tempting as it might be to just make people pee, I think it would be better to find people who already have to go pretty bad and just give them thoughts about how nice it would be to just let it go. Draw their attention to how uncomfortable holding it is and how great it would feel to just stop. Make a game out of trying to get people to wet themselves while thinking it was their idea. 

That's all I got off the top of my head. If you couldn't tell, I've thought about this before.

Ummm. Hard to choose. I'd like to be an expert in my every interest. Like I wish I was en excellent at drawing, painting and writing for example. But on the other hand, I wish that I had a huge knowledge about various things that are interesting, like psychology. That would benefit me but it would also benefit others: I could use my knowledge and psychological skills to be helpful for other people. That is something I really aim for in my life.

But if it has to be omo related wish... I don't want to force anyone to do omo stuff if they don't want to. If I could make someone like omo with my wish, would it actually be real or would it be just like a spell or something? If it would be 100% real and it actually would turn out to be their kink, that would be cool. Idk. It might still feel wrong.

Quite simply I would wish to be omnipotent, that way I’ve covered all bases in one swoop. 

Seriously though, I would like to be able to summon someone out of thin air who would take control of my bathroom privileges and would be really strict about it. Like when I’m holding, setting myself challenges is fine but having someone else in control is so much better. 

Maybe to have a teleport and possibility to see if there is a classroom with some student (male or female) who cannot hold it to the break. And use teleport to this class and watch what happen 🙂

In a real life? I wish that here on the world it will not be poor peoples, here in the world we have enough places to live and enough food to eat, so why someone are homeless or they do not have money to food... but I am naive....

I would like to go back in time to the early 90's and coach my twentysomething self.  I was close to grasping this for what it was at that point in time, and I would guide myself into figuring it out.

While I was doing that, I would also coach myself to be less timid around women.  I was surrounded by many beautiful women at the time, and if I'd not been so timid, I may have been able to find one who was game for soaking the sack with me.

In general, hard to say if I just get one wish. If it was the more classical three wishes, my wishes would probably be:

1. For all sentient beings to be omnilingual.

2. For all sentient beings to be in perpetually perfect health, free of all illness, injury, and disability.

3. For all sentient beings to be bestowed with what they consider their ideal form and the ability to change their form at will.

Basically, 1 gets rid of language barriers and allows everyone to consume knowledge and media from all over the world and for creators to reach a global audience without the need for translation, 2. puts an end to sickness(including covid19) and the need for health care, and 3 lets people have the body they want without the need to work hard for it or undergo potentially dangerous surgeries.

Though, if it has to be fetish related:

The selfless wish would be universal acceptance of all fetishes that don't involve violating another person's personal sovereignty and universal acceptance of all feitish fiction. Because honestly, there's enough work to be done stopping rapists and others the exploit others for sexual gratification without witch hunting those who haven't hurt anyone just because people think their interest is weird.

A more selfish wish would be to have my own harem of legal lolis that run the gamut of every tolerable personality type, every degree of dominant/submissive, every variety of monster and animal girl and includes a number of futanari and oppai lolis, and of course, every variety of pee fetishism.

4 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

In general, hard to say if I just get one wish. If it was the more classical three wishes, my wishes would probably be:

1. For all sentient beings to be omnilingual.

2. For all sentient beings to be in perpetually perfect health, free of all illness, injury, and disability.

3. For all sentient beings to be bestowed with what they consider their ideal form and the ability to change their form at will.

Basically, 1 gets rid of language barriers and allows everyone to consume knowledge and media from all over the world and for creators to reach a global audience without the need for translation, 2. puts an end to sickness(including covid19) and the need for health care, and 3 lets people have the body they want without the need to work hard for it or undergo potentially dangerous surgeries.

Though, if it has to be fetish related:

The selfless wish would be universal acceptance of all fetishes that don't involve violating another person's personal sovereignty and universal acceptance of all feitish fiction. Because honestly, there's enough work to be done stopping rapists and others the exploit others for sexual gratification without witch hunting those who haven't hurt anyone just because people think their interest is weird.

A more selfish wish would be to have my own harem of legal lolis that run the gamut of every tolerable personality type, every degree of dominant/submissive, every variety of monster and animal girl and includes a number of futanari and oppai lolis, and of course, every variety of pee fetishism.

This answer is a thing of amazing beauty.  You must be very near to realizing enlightenment.

I don't know about enlightenment, but I figure, why horde a benefit to myself when it does me no harm for everyone to have said benefit. I still get to enjoy RAW anime and other foreign media whether I'm the only omnilingual person or everyone is omnilingual, perfect health still gets rid of my back pain, risk of developing various chronic health problems, and restores my vision to better than it ever was whether it's just me or the whole world being healed, and I'd still get to trade in my morbidly obese body for a slender, androgynous model even if I let everyone else the world over become perpetually young, their ideal of personal beauty, trade in the genitals they were born with for the ones they wish they had, or anything else they wish for.

Of course, the above assumes I'm dealing with a benevolent Genie, though I hope my wording avoids any obvious pitfalls of dealing with a literal genie, and of course, the first rule of dealing with a jerkass genie is don't.