Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Male humiliation request ?

Hi peeps!

Anyone have content with male wetting, where girls are witnesses to it? Something like, where a dude really needs to go, but doesn't make it and ends up totally wetting himself in front of a really hot girl, and she reacts either in shock or amusement. Or even some domination stuff. It could be video, or stories. Thank you! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:31 PM, cumonerybody said:

Anyone have content with male wetting, where girls are witnesses to it? Something like, where a dude really needs to go, but doesn't make it and ends up totally wetting himself in front of a really hot girl, and she reacts either in shock or amusement. Or even some domination stuff. 

I jest love such situations!😄

I've been in couple like this...

19 hours ago, KarenParker said:

https://savingfandoms.tumblr.com/post/611698946686025728/at-the-movies-spider-man-fanfiction

The top one is OC, while the bottom one is Spider-Man, but it still has the same concept. I haven’t yet gotten around to posting it on here, so the link takes you to my Tumblr page. Them are the only other ones I have for male in front of female, though I do have other male ones, they just wouldn’t fit what you’re looking for. I might’ve done some roleplays I could go back and find if you were interested.

they were both pretty good! Spider-man pissing himself was a little weird, since he's my childhood hero, but...fuck it, that was still awesome ha ha

5 hours ago, JAW182 said:

Any stories where girls reacted badly or caused the accident?

Jimmy olsen poasted a link with something like that, shit made me rock hard lol 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:52 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I've written some stories with boys having embarrassing accidents in front of girls.  Here's one and here's another

Over here is an author who's written quite a few stories like that (but she seems to have retired).

hey man sorry for the prolonged response....This is literal fucking GOLD! If piss was golden that is (kinda is)

I try to have a few such accidents a year during the months when it's warm. I try to do it so I'm not seriously inconveniencing someone, but I do go for that OMG-did-you-piss-youself?? reaction.

Last fall or summer, I went to a seedy gentlemen's club. It's in an industrial area (across from a semi truck yard) and it just feels trashy. You basically sit at a bar and girls can grind their asses in your lap or give you a massage, or you go in the back for private time.

Again, I don't like to inconvenience people. I made sure I was really desperate before even heading out and I was wearing light-toned jeans. When I arrived, I made sure I had at least one beer. And a girl came up to me and offered to entertain. I chose the back massage because, again, didn't want to be an ass.

She rubs my back hard and for a few minutes, and all the while I'm letting out spurts and streams. We're facing the bar, so it's not like I'm on stage or anything. But when she was done, she saw my front and said "DID YOU PEE??". I "instinctively" made a gesture to hide my crotch with my hands. I think I said sorry I couldn't help it and she was like don't worry about it. 

Then I noticed her talking to her friends and the bartender, and they started laughing out loud. Then another girl came up behind us (most likely the massage girl texted her) and said hi. She was being friendly in a professional way, but then massage girl pulled her away a couple feet, whispered to her, and the new girl laughed out loud. 

I figured I milked the experience for all it was worth, so I left.

8 hours ago, JAW182 said:

Anymore of these be great 

Ight so I found this:

Now I just want to go on record and say that the dude who wrote this got banned because he basically admitted to assaulting his girl, which ain't cool. If ya girl dont consent, you got no right to touch her...not cool. But, in any case, prior to that, his story was pretty hot...but AGAIN, i don't condone him hurting his girl like that.